[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEETs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-124Jynx.png (60KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-124Jynx.png
60KB, 250x250px
How old were you when you realized that if you disconnected from all forms of social media, including 4chan and /r9k/, you would be in a unique position to have original thoughts and truly see reality the way you would without the external intervention that has often been normalized to the usual individual?

Our ability to gather anonymously was once our strength but now it is our weakness, as the well has been poisoned for some time.

It's sad to be so close to escaping the hive yet to be trapped all the same by such a technicality.
>>
>>34444516
(((((deeeeeeeep)))))

content
>>
>>34444545
you are a perfect example of
>sad to be so close to escaping the hive yet to be trapped all the same

was that the joke?
>>
File: rneink.jpg (526KB, 3555x2198px)
rneink.jpg
526KB, 3555x2198px
>>34444516
you mean they'd have a chance for introspection about their behavior and wouldn't simply reeeee with jealousy over other people being able to interact with one another in a civilized manner?
>>
>>34444688
Yes! But fitting in wouldn't necessarily be a presupposed goal unless it was what they really wanted deep down inside.
>>
>>34444688
you can reee with jealousy without r9k (very common to reee over people with higher social or financial status than you) and you can be introspective while being on r9k (not common but probably not common outside of r9k either). i think the goal is to surgically remove as much outside influence as possible from your brain until all that remains is who you really are.
>>
File: memememememe.jpg (32KB, 589x264px)
memememememe.jpg
32KB, 589x264px
>>34444789
>you could do that while doing this, or do this while doing that
i see your point, but i could fart hard enough to propel myself like it were a jet pack.
doesn't mean it's happening.

>>34444725
the go outside meme again
what is there to do out there again? i go outside but only for very specific objectives. simply going outside to be outside like what are you even trying to get at here?
>>
>>34444516
Actually, I grew up for a while that way, and once I got here I was relieved to see that other's were redpilled, and found the coincidence of the Matrix movie meme lingo funny.
>>
>>34444516
BRAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAPPPPPPAPPPP
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.