[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i told a girl i liked her, and she says she likes me too, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2687.jpg (20KB, 225x224px)
IMG_2687.jpg
20KB, 225x224px
i told a girl i liked her, and she says she likes me too, but doesn't want a relationship with anyone.
>what did she meam by this?
>>
She doesn't like you, at least not in the same way you like her.
>>
means you just get casual sex (:

and if she doesn't like that idea either then don't waste another second on her
>>
it means ur wasting your time on her so leave it.

dont accept anything other than yes my man.
>>
Could literally be that she doesn't want a relationship with anyone

I know I'm like that atleast
>>
>>34444461

she likes you just not in that way :)

you are like a brother to her :)
>>
the second part means she doesnt want a erlationship with anyone
>>
>>34444510

>the second part means she doesnt want a erlationship with anyone

No it doesn't you lying slut roastie. It means she thinks hes gross and needed something that wouldn't hurt his feelings because he is one of her emotional tampons and it was difficult wrangling him and she doesn't want to have to find another tampon.
>>
as a girl who told a guy the exact same thing around a month ago

it means she doesnt want a relationship with anyone but likes you too

glad i could help
>>
>>34444524

see >>34444519

OP, don't listen to roasts. They have a vested interest in continuing a narrative that benefits them. They stick together like cumstained pages.of a magazine.
>>
File: IMG_3310.jpg (29KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3310.jpg
29KB, 184x184px
thanks for the redpill, based anon's.
tbqfhwy familia, i kind of knew she was going to reject me, but my autistic ass told her anyway.
>what did I mean by this?
>>
Is it really that hard to understand that some people don't want to commit to an actual relationship?

I know for sure I'd turn down even girls that I like because the whole idea of relationship feels like a drag and I'm not really comfortable with getting that close to people.
>>
>>34444461
it means you're not man enough to be in a relationship with her at this time. you couldn't lead. or make it a successful one.
>>
being with you would be a down
not a plus
you'd make it more difficult
>>
"i wouldnt mind being in a relationship with you, but i'd rather not."

maybe if you were the last person on earth, she had no other choice, or she was 150 years old with no ability to have children or do a thing.

like can just mean vibe, but you're not relationship material.
>>
she likes you as a friend or less lol
>>
>>34444461
Just do her faggot

You are still technically getting what you want plus it shows you want her.. which is what she is testing you on right at this moment.. that was to throw your confidence

Take out your fucking manhood and penetrate this slut and she'll be all yours in no time

>Don't call me a normal faggot
>Just take the god damn advice
>>
>>34444461
She told you that shit specifically to get your primal brain going

You gotta go in there and take her.. act like what she told you didn't matter then you play the waiting game, like an animal in heat.. waiting patiently and focused.. then go out with her one night

Easy peasy
>>
>>34444461
Check her facebook. She probably hugs a chad on one of the photos. That chad is your enemy and the reason for pushy okudasai.
>>
>>34444726
Different anon here. And what the fuck is this. I'm not risking rape charges unless I know the victim won't make it to the court.
>>
>>34444461
Please stay in my friend zone even though I don't like you in that way
>>
>>34444758
You are retarded I am talking about just casually asking her out and putting the moves on here

>Thinks I am legitimately telling him to rape a girl

How old are you kid?
>>
>>34444461
she doesn't really like you but she wants you to continue to like her.
women are all about feeling attractive and having men lust over them.
things aren't entirely hopeless, but if you want to continue to her pursue her get ready for a lot of bullshit.
>>
>>34444795
old enough to tell you to fuck off, chad asshole
>>
>>34444758
Putting the moves on her instead of spilling your spaghetti all over the place and telling her you like her.. you told her you liked her which was sort of a bad move but she didn't outright turn you down

Just act like you didn't do that I think you have another shot at this because if a girl likes you and you "fuck up" they usually will allow you another chance as in everyone pretends like the dumb thing you just did didn't happen
>>
>>34444806
Yes me trying to help you equates to me being an asshole

>Remember when I said don't call me a normalfag well this is on your behalf not mine
>>
>>34444461
it means maybe one day you'll be a man.
turn into a man, as you are far far away from it now
>>
She means that she wants to be friends with benefits, but not a relationship. You get a free pass to fuck her but keep her at an arm's length. Win/win
>>
>>34444806
This is now a chad board

>Normie Uprising has commenced
>>
It's possible her claim is honest and she currently thinks she doesn't want a relationship, and she likes you, but not enough to make an exception. Life likes to add insult to injury, so I bet you'll see her wrapped around a Mr. Exceptional before long, if she was telling "the truth".

But she probably doesn't particularly care about you either way and just wanted to placate you into orbit.
>>
>>34444461
congrats on making a friend OP
>>
>>34444807
>>34444814

I'm not a good liar or pretender and I view those qualities as foul and feminine.
>>
File: 1461389353571.jpg (218KB, 1200x800px)
1461389353571.jpg
218KB, 1200x800px
She thinks you're a pretty swood dood, but not THAT swood.
>>
File: Bad guy as fuck.jpg (166KB, 851x567px) Image search: [Google]
Bad guy as fuck.jpg
166KB, 851x567px
It means you aren't interesting to her.

Young women desire "bad boys". This is how it's been. This is how it will be. Get used to it.

Many, perhaps even a majority of young women, crave mystique. They prefer the allure of danger, of the unexpected. They desire men who'll take them to places unexplored, both physically AND sexually (and perhaps also spiritually.)

Young women do not pine for a man who can not provide these thrills. "Stable," "caring" & "providing" are terms that simply do not stir their loins, to coin a phrase. Such men do not excite a young woman in a primal sense, as they do not possess the attributes needed to make a young woman feel like she's the centre of attention, the central character in a grand, sweeping epic of romance and mystery. Maintaining a budget and washing dishes after dinner are no substitute for a myriad of tattoos and a rap sheet as long as one's forearm.

These men are, in many if not a majority of cases, put "on reserve" for later, when a woman is ready to settle down, become "serious" and begin the process of having children.

This is why battered women deserve it.
>>
>>34444908
heck I want to batter them down myself now
>>
>>34444908

I completely agree with you but to be a "bad boy" you need the looks. An average looking guy with those wild qualities won't do very well.

But yeah, the thought of a "stable" man dries pussies like nothing else. Its like women want their life to be a movie or something, the thought of the house with the white fence, the mini van, the dog, the kids is "not cool" to young girls, they want to be "wild".
>>
>>34444865
I am now officially confused, you're not "playing her" OP you are genuinely showing interest that's how you show a girl you like her you don't tell her

Women want you to "show" them you like them as it demonstrates confidence in what you want and what you are doing

When you tell them how you feel you are showing you are uncertain with how to proceed or you want her to "lead"

You might not get this right away but its the truth.. don't do it again, lets just hope you got away with that fuck up.. but it all depends on how you act with her from here on out

>Take the damn advice kid
>>
File: 1478742591305.png (191KB, 419x398px) Image search: [Google]
1478742591305.png
191KB, 419x398px
>>34444461
holy shit this fucking thread lmao

she likes your personality but doesn't find you attractive enough to pursue her

OR

she doesn't want to be in a relationship (srs)

OR
(most likely)

It's all one giant ruse, she's letting you down easy by saying she doesn't want a 'relationship' relationship

pls dnt no raepings

>>34444908
nigga the word you are looking for is Chad
>>
>>34444908

why is this getting reposted in other threads
>>
>>34445071
OP is falling for the /r9k/ meme of self hatred and loathing
>REEE NORMAL FAGS
>THEIR ADVICE IS WRONG EVEN THOUGH I WANT WHAT THEY HAVE

Its perpetual insanity that's going to murder half this board.. the other half just kind of don't give a shit or grew out of this phase
>>
>>34444461
It means she wants you to orbit her and give her lots of attention until she finds a Chad, and possibly after.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.