[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over the fact that women live life on easy mode?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0234.jpg (14KB, 512x288px)
IMG_0234.jpg
14KB, 512x288px
How do I get over the fact that women live life on easy mode?
>>
>>34444181
Become a woman.

original suggestion
>>
Become woman duh
>>
Realize that it is you that ate living on easy mode. You demand luxuries.
>>
>>34444181
You accept that you're a man and that you have challenges in life. If you always play on easy mode you never improve.
>>
I was born white in a first world country. It's good enough for me.
>>
>>34444222
Quadtrips confirms this.
Stay mad, minorities.
>>
>>34444181
*good looking people live life on easy mode
>>
>>34444222
You're a cuck to think that kind of shieet
>>
>>34444212
>Realize that it is you that ate living on easy mode.
wrong
>>
>My younger sister finished 2 degrees
I'm still working on 1

>My younger sister had already had 5+ high end office and government jobs
I have zero experience outside of working manual labour jobs

>My younger sister has had multiple relationships and is married
I am still a HHKV never come close to getting a GF.

>My younger sister has already traveled America and Europe
I have only ever left my state once

>My younger sister owns her own home
I still live at home with parents
My mom is the alpha in my parents marriage. I feel as if I adopted my dads laid back beta mannerisms, where as my younger sister adopted my moms alpha outgoing personality.

My parents take full responsibility for how my sister turned out and zero responsibility for how I turned out.
>>
>>34444181
You prob get autism checks. You got an easy life, boo
>>
>>34444324
What's funny (not funny, makes me rage and frustrated) is that it's infinitely easier for women to get these cushy "oh just sit here and collate these papers then text your friends or go on facebook :)))" jobs

then women still have the fucking audacity to ask "WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD MEN WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND A GUY WHO HAS A JOB THAT MAKES MORE THAN THE $45k/yr I MAKE AT MY "BROWSE FACEBOOK AND COLLATE EARNINGS REPORTS" JOB"
>>
Follow in the footsteps of Elliott Rodger
>>
Become a woman, duhhhh
>>
>>34444181
If you were born in, and live in, a first-world country the you have life on easy mode. Society is literally set up for you to succeed. You were all born one inch away from the finish line.
>>
>>34444359
Ow the buttrage here
>>
>>34444547
>Ow the buttrage here
non-sequitur.
>>
>>34444553
>non-sequitor
And?
>>
>>34444525
Yeh that's why most people live paycheque to paycheque.
>>
>>34444575
Commenting on how I posted what I posted doesn't invalidate it
>>
>>34444525
>t. ignorant nigger
I'm a white male, born in a (arguably) first-world country but a childhood of being physically and psychologically abused by the woman who gave birth to me has lead to one of the most depressing lives imaginable. At least you have experienced friendship, right? I never did.
>>
>>34444587
I wasn't attempting to "invalidate" it. I was just pointing out how red your ass is. Cause it's really red.
>>
>>34444616
Ok I'm still oreganoally correct
>>
>>34444631
Correct, yes. Now let's work to change it. Get more men in comfy positions, more women is blue collar positions. Let's make being a househusband an acceptable thing.
>>
File: 1468308642118.jpg (24KB, 618x423px) Image search: [Google]
1468308642118.jpg
24KB, 618x423px
>>34444647
I would rather redirect my anger towards a comfy job rather than making muffins at home
>>
>>34444661
Why get mad at the job? Get mad at the society that supports the cycle.
>>
>>34444181
Accept it, they will grow old, stop getting attention and if they if they don't marry will grow old and bitter. Dunno how old you are but if 20s then there's still hope to turn things around, your best years are ahead of you. Stacy's are running out fast, and since she was hot and got attention just for existing she will find the let down when her looks fade and no one gives a shit about her all the more difficult. Even if she gets beta bux she never be happy again.
>>
File: 1459040094956.jpg (86KB, 626x656px) Image search: [Google]
1459040094956.jpg
86KB, 626x656px
>>34444687
>tfw turning 25 this year and already feel like a lost cause
>>
File: 1473598333006.png (49KB, 347x307px) Image search: [Google]
1473598333006.png
49KB, 347x307px
>>34444181
Watch lots of anime / read manga/panda and self insert into the female characters, or imagine a female version of yourself.
>>
Worship serial killers and work towards encouraging Trump to take away women's rights
>>
>>34444181
Know that woman very often cannot achieve greatness, meh, maybe that will help
>>
Easy...just slaves to their own nature. A neverending battle between their hearts and minds when il'logically' doing what they "feel" to be right in spite of being led around by their emotions. Their menstrual cycles...a cruel yet hilarious trip through the revolving door of moods so manic and sudden most males who have witnessed this rollercoaster of fits have thanked whatever deity they worship(if any) for being born male...not to mention the bloating and cramps. Childbirth...the ride of grief and joy as they watch their body slowly expand in the face of esteem and the feelings of unnatractiveness and insecurity followed by bouts of extreme desire and a lust rivaled only by dogs in heat...the stretch marks and strain that leads to an excruciating pain but behold their tears of joy as they look down at their newborn child who will ultimitely rob them of their sleep and sanity. Nevermind the plight of the single mother. Their social standing to carry the torch of women long gone who refused to settle for a life of servitude instead venturing out to compete in a world designed and run by men to exceed past roles in hope for equal pay and career advancement. The pressure, however subliminal to meet the beauty standards set by the corporations who push the standards of normalcy in the hopes of marketing womanhood for profit...the 'new' you.
>>
File: 1485505200989.jpg (70KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1485505200989.jpg
70KB, 500x667px
Bulimia...anorexia...the sacrifice for pretty petty pennies on the dollar. Unhealthy this natural beauty as goes against nature intended to sway not only consumption but the perspective of societal standards amidst the ever glaring eye of men, who also run these corporations playing with the fantasy and vanity mirrored in magazines and T.V. screens...a hats of to Hollywood and the feminist agenda...a widening in the gap of sexist propoganda of the media outlets who are often times sponsored by companies sans bias never, truly...pause for this commercial break. Feminists so uninformed they hurt more than help the cause...rebels in diamond studded bras...a sad reportoi a shallow facade to blame Eve in the eyes of God...perfection at a cost when innocence in paradise lost. The double standards of sexual standards a boast for men for you a slander...whore, you tempting metaphor for social reform despite an old movement reborn to a plight of scorn...

I lost my train of thought...

Tits or GTFO.
>>
>>34444525
You really would have to be a retard to think our society isn't rigged for the top percentage.
>>
>>34447626
I mean, the leader of Germany and the UK are women, a woman nearly became US president.

It's not really like that anymore.
>>
>>34448022
Deep shit bro, I have trouble understanding some of this though. Are you essentially saying feminism is retarded and women are whores? That's all I got from this..
>>
>>34447855
>>34448022
How are those doritos and mnt dew?
>>
>>34448076
when a woman solves a millennium prize problem, let me know. then ill start to respect them.
>>
>>34448318
Let me know when you solve it, then i'll respect you.
>>
>>34444301
It's like you want to be a victim or perceived as one.
>>
>>34444547
Care to counterargue instead?
>>
>>34448076
>politicians
Greatness.
Nah.

I know alot of women I respect very highly. Doctors, scientists
>>
>>34448938
but no fucking politicians.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.