[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you hate me for being jewish? I hope not.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11

File: 1485149672885.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485149672885.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
Do you hate me for being jewish?

I hope not.
>>
Just today, just today.
>>
>>34443646
If you're one of those Jews who believes in Judaism and don't want Palestinians to have their land back, I hate you
>>
File: IMG_0237.jpg (69KB, 588x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0237.jpg
69KB, 588x525px
>>34443646
I hate roasties.
I hate law breakers.
What are your intentions?
>>
>>34443738
who the fuck cares about Palestinians? holy shit, you bleeding heart liberal sjw cucks make me fucking sick

fuck palestinians, Mohammedan dogs
>>
>>34443761
Judaism is fake and false, bro. I'd rather live in reality, you fucking cuck. To be fair, Islam is false as well
>>
>>34443761
You think liberals want the jews out? You really need to stay off /pol/. You're confused as fuck.
>>
>>34443646
No, Jews are the master race
>>
>>34443779
liberals are constantly crying over muh poor palestinians
>>34443778
>judaism is fake
what does that even mean?
>>
>>34443808
All that shit about Israel and the Patriarchs is fake af, it's myth. And the likelyness of myth being real is low. The entire Judaic history is fake as fuck, you fucking cuck
>>
>>34443808
I care about real history, nigga, not that religious bullshit. I want Palestine to go back to the Palestinians. Because it's Palestine, not Israel.
>>
>>34443739
is that ur hand anon?
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 1084x995px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 1084x995px
>>34443646
Agatha is Jewish and I like her so I can't be anti semetic
>>
>>34443859
Fuck u Muslim Fucking terrorist. U know nothing about the history of Israel. Kys
>>
>>34443738
Lol fuck off Mohammad. Palestine never existed.
>>
File: 1484903417039.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1484903417039.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>34443888
trips for aggy, very nice
>>
>>34443859
clearly you're not up to snuff on your history, look into the zionist movement, people like theodor herzl and eliezer ben-yehuda
they weren't religious sheep, the zionists were smart atheistic men who possessed the vision and the power to impose their titanic wills on the world
it's not just some blind religious groping, the point was to establish a more resilient Jewish identity, one that can no longer be erased with a mere pogrom or holocaust
>>34443840
that's retarded, you want to revert this wonderful innovative state to the stone age
you want them to purge the gays from tel aviv too?
>>
>>34443900
>History of Israel
You mean how the the Judeans and shit were occupied by Persians and Romans, being influenced by their religions?

Fuck outta here with that Zionist bullshit, you cuck
>>
>>34443903
Palestine was actually real, you fucking Juden cuck
>>
>>34443761
Mudslime >>>>> Kikes
>>
>>34443947
No, I want Judaism, Christianity and Islam to die
>>34443947
> the zionists were smart atheistic men
So they just used the Bible as an excuse to create Israel so they could spread their 'atheistic nonsense', "Jewish identity" comes from the Bible, you fucking moron
>>
>>34444024
Judaism isn't a religion in the same way that christianity or buddhism or bahai is. Judah is a tribe. A Jew belongs to the tribe whether he literally believes the mythical notions held by our predecessors or not.
>>
>>34443646
No I hate you for having a punchable face without my fist punching it
>>
>>34444109
>Judah is a tribe
It's not actually real, you moron, it's created under false pretenses and therefore false. Judaism is and always will be a and solely a religion, regardless of what mental gymnastics you try to bring forth
>>
File: 1480918341392.webm (783KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480918341392.webm
783KB, 640x640px
>>34444121
That's not me, it's jimmy numale
>>
>>34444109
True. Jew here, went to Jew school for 15 years, most Jews are atheists.
>>
File: parker.jpg (59KB, 574x512px) Image search: [Google]
parker.jpg
59KB, 574x512px
>>34444125
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-chromosomal_Aaron
>>
>>34444145
JEJ
>Trying to make Science fit your bullshit worldview
>Implying Moses or the Patriarchs existed
>>
>>34443860
No.

(Origin of the post)
>>
>>34444178
how do you explain the existence of the archetypical jewish phenotype then? the glassy eyes, the noses, etc.
>>
>>34444316
Probably a branch of humans that bred with a branch of Neanderthals
>>
>>34444178
I have bulletproof scientific evidence they did and you have a micropenis and middleschool understanding of history and biology

Jews win everytime
>>
>>34444339
>Probably a branch of humans that bred with a branch of Neanderthals
well yeah that applies to all asians and europeans, that happened long before the emergence of civilization
>>
>>34444354
>You have bulletproof Scientific evidence conducted by Jews
What a moron, that's not how Science is done
>>
>>34444354
Ashkanazi Jews are Satanic Khazars
>>
>>34443739
That's some reptilian hands if I've ever seen any.
>>
>>34444410
>Satanic
Opinion discarded
>>
>>34444380
>Scientific evidence conducted by Jews
well it's not like the schvartzes were going to conduct the research
>>34444410
i'll accede, there's an element of truth to this
>>
>>34444420
>Reptilian
You could do that by practicing climbing things with your hands like a monkey or moving on all fours like a monkey
>>34444428
You can't look at evidence of a thing then say the evidence fits your religious worldview, that's not how Science is done.
>>
No, there are no good Jews. The only good Jew is a (you know what, I don't want to get this removed, this place is still as kosher as they want to, the "alt-right" isn't even a thing, it's always been Reich wing) Jew. All pointing towards the "jew conspiracy", or "we are historians, except when it disagrees with us". "The key difference is the fact that you cannot find a single Jew who condemns the original Bolsheviks for being Jewish, or the history of Jews and their usurious nature throughout Europe. You can't find a Jew that doesn't milk the guilt industry for social brownie points, but you do find blacks that hate BLM and slavery cards (who just want to live beyond the past). But the Jews are unique: there is more about racial superiority in one line of the Talmund than in all of Mein Kampf. They are anti-nationalist for all who are not Jews. Read Maurice Samuel's "You Gentiles". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

None of this is recent stuff, the Jews have been social parasites for a long time. It's just history you don't want to know, and I don't blame you because it isn't hyper-egalitarian or leftist in nature, and this is a board that does not like things that run contrary to that."

Only man I can think of is Brother Nathanael, but he is the absolute minority. The Jews have always been those behind the March of Tyranny. They fund both sides, always remain in the shadows (the whole Rothschild family line). There are Jews who are critical of Israel, but never of Jews. That tribal mentality of the chosen ones will never falter. It is that mindset in action which is why the reality as we see it exists today. There can simply be no good Jews, because the mindset is ancient, since the first tribes of Jews. Jesus even saw this, another great exception. Look what they did to him.
>>
"You missed the part that the new ideology was spearheaded by themselves (Marx), funded by themselves (Schiff), and the revolution was fought by themselves (Lev Bronstein founded the Red Army and was first chairman, and Lenin, the quarter Jew, was the main man of the hour). Read what Wagner had to say, he knew Jews, he grew up in the Jewish quarter of his city. He hated the Jews because they acted like the citizens of the nation they occupied. "Sumner Redstone"? More like Sumner Murray Rothstein! Most media is owned by the Jews, anyways: https://thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/ 2% of the population sure holds massive amounts of influence? Certainly nothing wrong will come of that! Certainly no hasbara is being shilled, no narrative or Overton window being installed!"
There are mainstream political movements in black communities, such as Malcolm X and MLK Jnr., which seek to reconcile the cancerous mindset blacks have adopted (or the Jews like Henry Moskowitz, co-founder of the NAACP), but you cannot find the same among Jewish communities. The Jew is unique, I highly recommend reading the Talmund, writers like Maurice, looking into the life of Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi (integral to the globalist organization, the European Union), and watching E. Michael Jones' goy's guide to history series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA
>>
I mean, how the fuck does this not read like a Jewish phonebook?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Association_for_the_Advancement_of_Colored_People#Formation
The larger conference resulted in a more diverse organization, where the leadership was predominantly white. At its founding, the NAACP had one African American on its executive board, Du Bois. It did not elect a black president until 1975, although executive directors, the chief operating officers had been African Americans for decades. The Jewish community contributed greatly to the NAACP's founding and continued financing. Jewish historian Howard Sachar writes in his book A History of Jews in America that "In 1914, Professor Emeritus Joel Spingarn of Columbia University became chairman of the NAACP and recruited for its board such Jewish leaders as Jacob Schiff, Jacob Billikopf, and Rabbi Stephen Wise." Additional Jewish-American founding members included Julius Rosenwald, Lillian Wald, and Rabbi Emil G. Hirsch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJtz9kYLpT4
>>
>>34444475
No look at the shape of the fingers and compare them to a geckos
>>
When it gets down to brass tacks, the conclusion is that there is no moral obligation attendant upon accepting droves of immigrants into a nation, Jews, Somalians, etc. They are ONLY accepted because of the host nation's altruism, just as females are only allowed to betray their males because the men give them that power in the first place. There is no obligation to associate with Jewish social parasites. Pushing for decadence as mainstream in Weimar Germany: https://www.darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/ Just as they do today, advertising homosexuality, mass immigration, anti-white propaganda. Hell, look at Meryl Streep's speech at the Golden Globes, there is an Overton window position the broadcasting giants wish to shill. Jews are the most nationalist people on Earth, and the mass majority believe in this culture propagated in the Talmund. They want the opposite for the gentile. I want all Jews to live in their own nation, but they are incapable of doing so. The only solution is to follow a physical removal, just as Hoppe talked about. The Jew will always promote this goyim/gentile subversion in the societies they infiltrate and always shill their guilt industry so that they are immune to damage. That is the final redpill on the Jewish question. All other e-celebs will only advertise redpills to keep an audience, because if they name the Jew and call it for what it is, then they have no revenue. Look at Alex Jonestein, spreading kosher redpills to keep his audience in just enough, but still keeps them from the loop. Look at what happens the minute somebody calls the Jew out. They lose everything. AIPAC controls their government, and ADL/SPLC controls their speech.
>>
The old lady who runs the bookstore may not be a threat, but she is another Emma Goldman, or Rosa Luxembourg (if it isn't her, she will call you an anti-Semite for even pointing out their Jewishness). Read E. Michael Jones, read Maurice Samuel, read what Martin Luther and Jesus had to say about the Jew. This is not recent, the Jew has been expelled out of many nations precisely because of their usury, their conniving behaviour (taught by the Talmund), and their nepotism (at the expense of the goyim). Humans will always be tribal animals, strawmanning your "one Jewish friend" because he's normal will do nothing to change this ancient Jewish concept.
>>
>>34444578
That doesn't prove reptilians exist, again, that's not how Science is done
>>
>>34444605
You're awfully keen at denying the existence of shape shifting reptilians... I wonder why.
>>
>>34444601
Jesus never existed, you fucking moron

And even if he did, he himself was a Jew

Also, what the fuck is the Talmund?

>>34444639
Obviously because I'm a Reptilian
>>
>>34444659
>Obviously because I'm a Reptilian
I did it. I have uncovered the secrets of the Reptilians hiding amongst us lads! Tell me you shape shifter, who do you have in high positions working their shady ways.
>>
>>34444659
Jesus was a literal person, the allegations are in question (regarding his miracles). But he did literally exist and die. He was crucified.
How do you not know what the Talmund is, but talk about Jesus?
>>
>>34444738
>Jesus was a literal person, the allegations are in question (regarding his miracles)
The peer-reviewed case for Mythicism would say otherwise, it's time for historicists to defend their claim.
>But he did literally exist and die
Prove it
>He was crucified
You 'know' this from questionable evidence
>How do you not know what the Talmund is, but talk about Jesus?
Because it's the Talmud, you imbecile

Now defend your historicist position
>>
>>34443738

>not wanting both isreal and palestine bombed to ashes

Fuck off sjw cuckboy.
>>
>>34444790
I want them to live together in harmony or be destroyed for breaking peace. I just care about actual history and not religious bullshit
>>
>>34444766
Start with Ehrman's "Forged".
Peer review means nothing when the peers are ideologically aligned. That is a false term used to implement "holier-than-thou" attributes to "evidence", claiming it is more "relevant" because your buddies agree with you.
With the plethora of evidence, the onus is on you to cite books which talk about his non-existence. As a person, Jesus did exist.
Now you know the Talmund? Address the original point, I have cited books that discuss the history of Jesus.
Try this one if you're interested: https://books.google.ca/books?id=lwzliMSRGGkC&printsec=frontcover&redir_esc=y&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false
I can't read things for you. Get back to me when you have analyzed the assertions.
>>
>>34444809

Kill yourself, cuck. The only harmony they deserve is in death by nuclear fire.
>>
>>34444845
>Peer-review means nothing
So you just gonna ignore a peer-reviewed account for Mythicism because to you 'peer-review means nothing'
It's time for these people to DEFEND their position and stop acting like Mythicism doesn't have a solid case

Richard Carrier covers some claims in that book in his book. The 'assertions' are mainly unfounded and make assumptions that are ridiculous
>>
>>34444847
The fallout would be horrible though
>>
File: obesity.jpg (64KB, 561x347px) Image search: [Google]
obesity.jpg
64KB, 561x347px
>>34443738
t. obese """"""palestinian""""""""""
>>
>>34444972
I'm nowhere near Palestinian
>>
File: thetwuth.jpg (286KB, 1342x675px) Image search: [Google]
thetwuth.jpg
286KB, 1342x675px
Is this an accurate portrayal of this thread?
>>
>>34444979
sure thing ahmed. I hear they give rapeugees wifi these days
>>
File: 1481248419384.jpg (381KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
1481248419384.jpg
381KB, 800x522px
>>34443738
lel. They're never getting it back.
>>
>>34444997
I'm Puerto Rican, you stupid idiot
>>
>>34444934
Nope, because there is a replicability crisis in academia and all those who ignore it and insist upon dismissing claims of biases running amok (thereby nullifying the validity of peer-review, to a certain degree; government grants don't hurt, either) are willfully ignorant.
I recommend you read the literature and history regarding Jesus. Mohammed also existed, too.
>>
>>34444945

It's in the middle east. The fallout wouldn't hit anything worth caring about.
>>
>>34444980
http://www.jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
>>
>>34445130
>biases running amok
No one gives a fuck if Jesus was a real person or not, they simply want the idea of Jesus not existing to be taken more seriously in academia, those aren't biases. The biases lie with the historicists who refuse to look at any other possibility.
>He thinks Richard Carrier getting his book peer-reviewed would nullify peer-review
I think you're just scared to read the damn book out of the instinct that he might have a solid case (which he does) and the rest of the studies are ad hoc explanations using Christian influence or abuse of evidence.

You give into Jesus existing and you have to give into there being a possibility that the religion was started by a literate religious leader who never wrote anything and some illiterate fishermen. As opposed to the idea that the religion was started by educated Rabbis who believed in a celestial savior first then the celestial savior was turned a historical figure.

Which is more plausible?
>>
>>34445258
>No one gives a fuck if Jesus was a real person or not, they simply want the idea of Jesus not existing to be taken more seriously in academia, those aren't biases.
Yes, they are. Those on the other side are biased, but it is because that is within the realm of reality.

>I think you're just scared to read the damn book out of the instinct that he might have a solid case (which he does) and the rest of the studies are ad hoc explanations using Christian influence or abuse of evidence.
I cited my books, I suggest you look into them. The burden of proof is on me to prove his existence, so I started you down a path to learn more about it. It's up to you if you care enough, not me.

>He thinks Richard Carrier getting his book peer-reviewed would nullify peer-review
Well, let's use the same logic used for climate change. Did you know 97% of historians agree Jesus existed! Wowee, what a big number, we have tons of them so it must be true. Same logic behind peer review, wow look at how many said it was good, the general consensus/authority has never been wrong!

Of course, none of this means anything. The question is: did he exist or didn't he? Weigh the evidence and judge what is the most viable/logical of them.
I already presented my case. You couldn't have read them in the time between our posts, so you either don't care or are still reading.
I'll look into your claims, too. That wasn't the purpose of my posts.
His wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Carrier
Very interesting in personal life: "Carrier announced in 2015 that he and his wife had ended their 20-year marriage. He also revealed that he is polyamorous, and that the last two years of his marriage had an open relationship agreement, after informing his wife of his extramarital affairs."
What a card. I'll look more into it.
>>
>>34445258
Also, Occam's razor is a suggestion, not an absolute. Following it means all life on Earth should not exist.
But our very existence/creation from basic cells should not have occurred. But that is what has occurred. Extending your logic means that it should never occur because it isn't plausible.
>>
>>34445430
If the evidence for Jesus was the same as the evidence for Climate change, you utter fucking imbecile, that analogy would work but it doesn't. This is what I mean by abuse of evidence, you keep overstating the evidence like it's not questionable.

I see, you're a Christcuck and refuse to take Mythicism seriously because you think it would make Christianity false, your biases are such to where I can't take your posts seriously. Learn to separate a person's personal life from their work.

>Following Occam's Razor means all life on Earth shouldn't exist
Kill yourself, Abiogenesis makes less assumptions than the idea of an all powerful god, regardless of what you think. So does evolution
>>
>>34445430
And what I mean by questionable is that there's a reasonable doubt regarding the evidence
>>
>>34444980
The irony is Ashkenazis Jews have more genetic diseases than any other ethnic group.
>>
>>34443646
Well,if you don't have the "stereotypical" look of a Jew and don't constantly complain about the Holocaust,then you are a friend in my book.
>>
>>34443646

nope most jews i have met were chill people with self deprecating humor . the other ones were flat bros .
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 963x1144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 963x1144px
>>34445889
>agatha's younger sister is full autismo
>agatha's older sister was born without a forearm
>agatha has some genetic disease probably

Fuck dude it's true, poor Agatha
>>
>>34446297
That's what happens when you're a bunch of inbred Khazars
>>
>we live ina fucking religion war
>jesus never existed
K
>>
>>34443646
I don't know. I do hate (((jews))) but most everyday jew doesn't seem to be like that. They are not all part of the puppetmaster group.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>34446307
Sure,as long as you aren't a filthy normie.
>>
>>34443646
Not if you make aliyah as soon as you can.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.