[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men have no rights except the right to suicide and women are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Men have no rights except the right to suicide and women are applauding this and want even more. They want men just to be the slaves of the state, shut up and send them the money. Boys fail at school because they are punished for healthy, normal, competitive male traits and behavior.
Until you ignore this, you are heading to a complete collapse of society. And it will come as a wall in your way as you race without your headlights on, just because you can do it all and have it all.

But you won't listen to any warnings because you also know it all.
>>
Women are too dumb to have real thoughts.

Just ignore them.
>>
>>34443546
Did you enjoy your mental masturbation there anon?
>>
>>34443546

Wrong. You're the one who thinks they know it all. I'm the man who minds his business.
>>
>>34443546
>Men have no rights except the right to suicide
With 89% of billionaires, 86% of top executives, and 80% of Congressmen MALE, your statement amazes me.
>>
>>34443701
what percentage of the male population occupies those positions? it's microscopic
totally irrelevant dude, try again when baby girls are having their roast flaps sawed off
>>
>>34443725
The statement I responded to: "Men have no rights except the right to suicide." The fact I tried to impress upon OP: Men control the economy. Men control politics. Men control religion. Knowing this, it's ridiculous to say men have "no rights".
>>
>>34443790
With that retarded logic it's going to widen a gap between anyone worth fighting to end this. We are mostly millennials who have it all pretty fucking bad but the fact is that most idiotic women want to blame an oligarchy in a racist manner. It really puts us all at a disadvantage, and as a man I know how much harder life is for us on average all while taking normal distribution into account. This is why stuff like the suicide ratios are proof of this. I'm pretty sure I'm a chad by the way my interactions with girls are and almost all of them are dumber, less mature and generally just emotionally spoiled. It's kind of pathetic.
>>
>>34443790

You mean some individuals, who happen to be men, control society.

Please fuck off
>>
>>34443790
>powerful individuals = group rights
Truly this post could only have been made by a woman, because only a woman would be retarded enough to think this.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.