[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would we still be robots if the internet was never invented?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1485467140039.jpg (641KB, 2400x1941px) Image search: [Google]
1485467140039.jpg
641KB, 2400x1941px
Would we still be robots if the internet was never invented?
>>
Yes but even lonelier
>>
>>34443545

we would still be in the bottom of the food chain because of our ugly looks but i would say there would still be more real life human interaction going about.
>>
>>34443545
>Would we still be robots if the internet was never invented?

we wouldn't exist, we all would have killed ourselves by now
>>
>>34443545
Yeah, but you'd probably have a better hobby to channel your sadness into like playing guitar or painting
>>
You would be forced to be more social.
So only severe robots like chris chan would be considered robots.
Everyone else would be at the very least cyborgs going through the daily life of a member of society..
>>
>>34443830
I disagree, having the Internet has helped a lot with my guitar playing.
>>
>>34443813
this, the quintessential robot is someone with no friends, no job, failing school or a NEET, and is bad at relating to other humans. so with no way to express their discontent they'd likely turn to suicide.
>>
my life went to shit the moment i got a pc
i used to have friends
girls interested in me
be social and have a sense of humor
but it all changed when i started playing counter-strike and runescape
>>
>>34443870
the only thing that would be different about the world would be the lack of Internet. NEETs would still exist and the wider social context around them would be the same. robots would still exist and be even more isolated.
>>
think of all the 50s robots
with nowhere to go
think of all the virgin cucks
with no-one to know

it's nice to shitpost on a basket-weaving forum
it's nice to reeeeee and skreeeeee
but imagine 80 years ago
imagine the people who feel like me

join the army
joinn the air force
be a man like curtis le may

get you ass out of this house
and stop wanking to anime
>>
>>34444003
I bet you feel badass pretending you're a poet or hip hopper
>>
>>34444075
this post made me answer
this post gave me cancer
>>
File: The_creation_of_niggers.png (134KB, 818x434px) Image search: [Google]
The_creation_of_niggers.png
134KB, 818x434px
>>34443545
>>34443813
>>34443889
It's as if you people think robots are a modern phenomenon. There just wasn't a place for them to gather before.
>>
>>34443545
I'd have offed myself because I would have never discovered/performed the mental gymnastics to get through the loneliness and bullying in my school years. I would have never practiced berserking, learned to control my fury.
And if it wasn't killing myself, I'd have brought a bat to school. I had already lost it brought a bike lock to a fight and lost terribly.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.