[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you have sex education in high school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1485337151927.png (459KB, 734x810px) Image search: [Google]
1485337151927.png
459KB, 734x810px
Did you have sex education in high school?
>>
>tfw they asked to raise your hand if youre sexually active and literally every guy does so you do too and your bully shouts "you fucking liar anon, no girl would touch you" and everyone laughs at you
>>
>>34443424
i thrw up during sex ed and then walked out of the class and passed out
>>
>>34443424
Had it in like 6th grade, didn't really matter though, already knew everything they where talking about, already been exposed to the internet.
>>
I went to an all-girls school, sex-ed was actually a good bonding experience. Many period jokes were made.
>>
File: v9fxkha.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
v9fxkha.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>34443496
Damn anon...

>>34443424
grew up in midwest so no sex ed
>>
>>34443424
they only really taught us abstinence.
>>
File: 1477417534536.jpg (43KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1477417534536.jpg
43KB, 350x197px
>>34443424
>in sex ed class
>teach us about sexual activity
>teacher says over 30% of students become sexually active before age 13
>mfw 21, still virgin
>mfw 12 year old somewhere has had more sexual experience than me

sex ed made me feel like even more of a filthy virgin, I hated it.
>>
Yes, it was EXTREMELY detailed. I went to a black school and I live in a liberal state so they didn't hold back.

It was like a once a week for like a month 45 minute little presentation.

Like the first week was entirely about STD's, the dangers of unprotected sex with pictures and everything. Second week was like fucking how to put on a condom, what condoms to buy, birth control and where to get it. They brought in a fucking dildo to put condoms on. Third week was like fucking consent and abstinence (they didn't say abstinence though because this is liberal education). The last week was like what to do if you actually got pregnant and like abortion and pills and shit. It was so detailed and involved, it was legit sex education.

Didn't work at all, like half those girls became teen moms but you gotta admire the effort, at least they tried.
>>
>>34443424
>Did you have sex education in high school?
middle school yeah
>>
>>34443686
>I went to a black school and I live in a liberal state so they didn't hold back.
are you black

what was the school like
>>
>>34443720
I am not black, I was the 1% of white in that school.

It was like a fucking jungle.
>>
File: 1477099174846.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1477099174846.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>be me
>15
>in highschool
>taking sex ed class
>class consist of teacher teaching us what dicks and vaginas are followed by him showing us pictures of STD infected genitals and making us promise not to have sex
>leave class
>don't have sex like I promised
not sure if that grade was worth it
>>
>>34443529
>grew up in midwest
>sex ed with respectable detail and advice
>twice, 7th and 11th grade
>>
>>34443424
we laughed through it, was a joke for everyone. was a fucking video from the 1970s basically and putting a condom on a banana

thinking back though, she was a kinda milfy short-haired bio teacher who no-doubt would have been up to some shit.

probably dead now. oh well.
>>
>>34443424
only 1 lecture. some dude came in with a 5-inch dildo and a box of condoms and said the average dick was 5 inches long or some shit, so i laughed and a girl right next to me noticed.

when they were handing out the condoms i didn't get any, so the girl next to me gave me hers. i wonder if she meant something with it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.