[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET finding a Gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Jk-Japan-02.jpg (20KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jk-Japan-02.jpg
20KB, 600x400px
Would it ever be possible for a NEET to get a gf? I know it would be hard because nearly all relationships are formed at school or work, or through friends. I'm tall and relatively good looking, and come from a wealthy family. Would I ever have a shot? Or is it just a dream for me now?
>>
>>34442865
Yeah, if you're white.

> I'm tall and relatively good looking, and come from a wealthy family.
You should have one already. What's your excuse?
>>
>>34442865
>nearly all relationships are formed at school or work

Think about why that is.

You need to be doing something with your life, man.
>>
>>34442873
I am White. I'm 21 and still never even been on a date with a girl. Girls never talk to me, I even asked out 2 girls to the movies in high school but they both rejected me.
>>
>>34442892
I'm too stupid for college or university, and I have no need for a job. The only ones I could get would be minimum wage.
>>
>>34442938
How about a hobby? You just need *something* of value that you can be into and make the main thing in your life
>>
>>34442911
>>34442938
>White, wealthy, tall
>too stupid for college/uni and "girls never talk to me"
Choose one, failed chad. You can go on /soc/ or /cgl/ and get a gf RIGHT FUCKING NOW with your attributes if you wanted to
>>
>>34442975
I doubt any girl would be willing to date a NEET. They are the lowest on the social ladder. And that's the thing girls care about the most.
>>
>>34443016
She'd be willing to if he's tall, white, and wealthy.
>>
>>34442968
I tried the lifting meme, but it didn't work well. Now I just do the typical play video games and watch anime thing. I'm not sure what I could do. What are some hobbies for someone like me?
>>
>>34443041
No girl would no matter what, once they find out you are a NEET they would want nothing to do with you.
>>
>>34443119
*leans into mic*
wrong.

You being tall, white, and wealthy would prevent that. Go fall for the volunteering meme.
>>
>>34443045
Something that gets you out of the house and actually provides some value to somebody

have you considered therapy of some kind? Talking to a counselor maybe
>>
>>34443205
I had a therapist when I was younger, but I stopped going a few years ago. I felt like it was never helping me.
>>
>>34443045
Good luck. Anime has already probably fried your brain
>>
Do what pleases you as long as it's ethical, Anon. Shy people are a reasonably common fetish. Plenty of guys such as myself are into reserved, bookish women. These girls are probably hard to find by intention. I'm sure that there are women with the same preference. Maybe you would encounter them in online dating or gaming.
>>
>>34442865
>from a wealthy family
absolutely fucking yes, girls really love money that's like playing game with easy mode
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.