[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutting Ties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

All I ever do is hurt people. I stopped talking to all my internet friends tonight and I'm about to stop talking to my one real life friend. I'm not meant for this world robots.
>>
the only logical solution is suicide

redact yourself
>>
>>34442790

lostallhope.com

Organizado
>>
>>34442957
Thanks Anon.
(Oregoreganoregano)
>>
Maybe just take a break and try again later. I took a break from society for a few months once. It was nice. There's no need to think in such absolute terms. People will overlook social errors if you try to be helpful to them.
>>
>>34443487
I dunno. People hold grudges long enough anyway. I'm just so tired of this normie hell
>>
>>34443727
what do you enjoy friend?
>>
>>34442790
MAY THE BRIDGES YOU BURN LIGHT THE WAY
>>
>>34442790
they don't care. they care if you're okay
no matter how much time passes between friends, all in the same. you'll be surprised.

in fact, test it out and see what happens

friends are the best and make you cry with their kindness. they love you no matter what and are really really the bestest ever. they love you through thick and thin
>>
>>34443883
all is the same*

but sometimes cutting ties is necessary depending on who it is. if they're toxic, not good friends you can trust or are comfortable around, let that person go. lol :) your true good friends are bountiful
>>
>>34442790
you have to accept it as a fact of life. you can't please everyone. if you have 7.1 billion friends, you can't be there for everyone. you have to pick and choose. it sucks but if you can't squeeze certain people in or you can't respond to some, even for years or months or whatever it is, there's no other way. priorities.

>I'm not meant for this world robots.
it's not you, it's the circle of life
>>
it's the same thing as celebs trying to shake every hand down an aisle of fans. it can't happen, there isn't enough time and the quantity is too much.

i think you're talking about a different sort of distancing, where you're doing it by choice, but know that people being left out is only a natural order of life. it happens regardless of intention.

bill gates probably wants to answer every question on the reddit AMA (gag) but nobody has the time to sit there and tend to every single person. focus on you, then take care of those you love, then worry about your friends. nobody is hurt when you're doing what's right/your best. some have to just deal with it, because theres no way you can be there for everyone.
>>
if yr weabo friends are high maintenance, dump them. true friends are understanding. true friends are SUPPORTIVE =) they will support !!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
if you have to cut people off, good for you
some people can't be around.

but on the flip side, know that not talking to friends doesn't mean you're not their friend. sometimes im radio silent but my friends know i'd die for them, and vice versa. i could be mia for 3 months but they know if they needed me i'm only a call/txt away and if they were in trouble or help i would walk across the sahara or sprint across an ocean of lava or propel myself to mars at lightspeed if it meant they needed me.

if your friends need constant reassurance.. eh
maybe its me but my friends (the cool ones) don't need all of that. they're cool without. despite missing me its always the same. likewise

purging is always good. i remember removing like 4-600 people on facebook one time and it felt good. you're good anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.