[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will pray for everyone that posts in this thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 16

I will pray for everyone that posts in this thread.
>>
File: goat.jpg (444KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
444KB, 2000x1000px
smoke meth hail satan
>>
I'm a godless faggot who's also a repressed tranny and masturbates atleast once a day to ERP.
Please pray for me, I just want to be happy... I'm sorry.
>>
>>34442618
>I'm a godless faggot who's also a repressed tranny and masturbates atleast once a day to ERP.
>Please pray for me, I just want to be happy... I'm sorry.
please be my girlfriend (male)
>>
File: image.png (293KB, 793x532px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
293KB, 793x532px
>>34442427
I still have seizures despite having them since I was 8 years old, which is 15 years. 15 years of being a slave to taking medicine at exactly 8pm and 8am no matter where I am in the world.

>At a wedding reception? Gotta bring my medicine
>An hour away and forgot to bring my medicine? Gotta go home to get my medicine
>Rough night? Gotta wake up 8am sharp to take my medicine
>Alcohol? Nope I'm on medicine
>What time is it? Gotta take my medicine soon
>Shit, I need water to take my medicine

I have to make sure I have my medicine on me 24/7. Plus I'm not allowed to drive, which makes college and work hell because my parents have to drive me. Dating is a disaster because guys want girls who can drive.

Pray for me please
>>
>>34442427
I don't even follow you faith, but fuck I feel like such shit I'll take anything at this point.
>>
File: 1463829945290.jpg (156KB, 850x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1463829945290.jpg
156KB, 850x1092px
>>34442427
I"m on the verge of cutting myslef again. I'm an atheist but if you have somebody to pray to please do.
>>
Please

Oregano borango
>>
File: 4L_5v16NMf3.png (270KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
4L_5v16NMf3.png
270KB, 678x678px
>>34442427
This thread needs to be a staple here. Carry on anon-kun
>>
File: Food Suit.jpg (108KB, 436x700px) Image search: [Google]
Food Suit.jpg
108KB, 436x700px
>>34443000
Nice trips, bro!

My comment wasn't original enough so I'm making it more ogininal by typing unedited words where I don't correct my typos. I'm actually more accurate than I thought
>>
To everyone in this thread who made a heartfelt reply so far and to those who will make one in the future, I want to give lots of encouraging (you)s but I don't know what to say other than that I'm reading everything you say. I care about all of you who are hurting and lonely on this board and I am listening to your suffering and praying that God will give you some peace, even if that's all I can do.
>>
I'm honestly not sure what to believe. I kinda believe there's no way of knowing for sure if there is any kind of God, but if there is, maybe your praying will convince someone to make my life not as depressing.

Basically, like the rest of this board, I'm lonely. I moved to Arizona about a year ago, and I haven't made a single friend yet. It's starting to get pretty bad. I can't stand being alone anymore, I've always had my one best friend since elementary school. Since I've moved, we just can't hang out like we used to, and he's moving on with his life. I don't know what to do, it's like all the people my age are already hanging out with someone and have no need for another person. No need for me.

It hurts.
>>
I just want one good thing to happen in my life.
Original post.
>>
>>34442427
Pray for me please. I don 't ask for much, just the enough strength to pass everything on this semester, just pass.
>>
i punched a wall and all i want to do is play guitar now but my hand is in a splint
>>
In some hours I'll have a calculus test, I have already failed too much math courses but I have already studied, done homework, and I've paid attention in class and done the class activities, yet other semesters I have done that and still failed. Please God let me get this one, if I fail tomorrow I don't know what else could You possibly ask from me.
>>
My autism is probably beyond saving but let me have gains so that at least I won't be fat anymore
>>
File: deathis.jpg (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
deathis.jpg
200KB, 1280x720px
Pray that god just kills me and lets me rest in peace
>>
I'd be appreciative of that, if I could believe it.
>>
I'm an atheist, but please pray that I find a qt guy that I'm compatible with, both in terms of personality wise and sexual interests. I know it sounds shallow, but I'm ronrey. And I don't mind if we meet online, because I prefer it that way. Thank you.
>>
The kindness of OP is what this world needs. Pray for all of us, that we can see a better world, one that is beautiful.

Thankyou.
>>
>>34442427

Pray for a stray bullet to strike me in the head and kill me

I want to leave this gay earth
>>
>>34442618
It's okay anon.. repressed "tranny" here too. I don't believe I'm a tranny anymore, just a sexual fetish relating to me becoming a woman that is not natural to me.

I want you to be happy.
>>
Pray that I don't flinch or aim incorrectly when I finally get it over with.
>>
>>34446684
Please don't do it. I need you here to post anime girls and memes with me. Every anon life lost to suicide is the loss of a friend.
>>
>>34446254
It's not exactly like that for me, sadly...
>>
>>34442427
Please pray that qt be online this weekend so that we can d8 next weekend.
>>
I was a Christian but I simply could not live up to the moral pressure. I am a terrible person and a failure and I can't be anything else. The thought of trying to be in a church again makes me want to have an anxiety attack, God forbid I joined a church where you had to go to confession or something.
>>
>>34442427
I was forsaken when i was born, the only thing an higher power can do is end my life.
>>
the devil gots me cuz
>>
Thx op love you
Can you pray that i become a cute trap and get a cute bf?
>>
Please pray for me, OP. I think I'll need it.
>>
>>34447509
Jesus came not for the self righteous but to save sinners. His favorite people were the biggest sinners like thieves who stole from the poor and prostitutes. If you ask him to remake you into a better person he will gladly help you. If you're not ready to step inside of a church, just having that desire in your heart and asking for his help is a great step in this direction. He wants to show you how much He loves you if you're open to recieving His love.

>>34447586
You may be joking with this post, but even if you consecrated yourself as an offering to Satan you can still be saved if you ask for God's help.
>>
File: Zange-chan nendoroid.jpg (10KB, 272x300px) Image search: [Google]
Zange-chan nendoroid.jpg
10KB, 272x300px
>>34442427

For a time it seemed I was growing closer to God, but the bit of faith I managed to acquire just seems to be fading away gradually.

I'm a 40 year-old virgin. I feel like I do the same things every day, grinding my life away. Superficially people consider me a success, but inside I feel like a failure.
>>
pray that my STD test comes back clean
>>
>>34442427
Ty senpai i will pray for you as well
>>
File: Anon 12888820 feel happy day.jpg (91KB, 938x512px) Image search: [Google]
Anon 12888820 feel happy day.jpg
91KB, 938x512px
>>34446684
>Pray that I don't flinch or aim incorrectly when I finally get it over with.

Happy day will come again, my friend. Someday, for all of us.
>>
File: OjTvsNw_YIE.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
OjTvsNw_YIE.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
Give me a reply or I'll curse you. I have to go out for 20 minutes, but i'll check it when I come home
>>
>>34442427
See if it makes a difference, if it genuinely matters I would be happy to have you pray for me.
>>
>>34450557
btw, don't forget to attach a pic of an anime girl to your post
>>
Yes, harness the holy chaka's and pray for me....yessss...
>>
File: 1475413143790.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475413143790.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
>>34442427
pray for me OP
Venezuelan
>>
>>34442427
Please pray for me. I don't know what I should do.
>>
I could sure use God's love and guidance right now
>>
File: 5FcrW.jpg (46KB, 618x537px) Image search: [Google]
5FcrW.jpg
46KB, 618x537px
I'm gonna call the movie theater in a little bit with the hope that they'll still hire me in spite of only having one of the three required references and making a terrible first impression with a manager abd the assistant GM in charge of hiring, please do pray, thanks.
>>
>praying for people
Must be nice to delude yourself into thinking that you're doing good when nothing is actually being done.
>>
File: 1485450504455.jpg (30KB, 403x497px) Image search: [Google]
1485450504455.jpg
30KB, 403x497px
>>34442427
I'll take a prayer
>>
I think i'm getting worse. Please pray for me, I want to get better. I don't really want to die, no matter how much I say i do.
>>
>>34452166
(CAUGHT IN THE UNDERTOW JUST CAUGHT IN THE ORIGINAL POST)
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.