[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last thread derailed so I'll start anew

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1010.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1010.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
I have very little sympathy for this overly privelaged pampered bc of her sex and adored by undoubtedly all men roastie. Am I in the wrong or are my thoughts justified? I'm bordering on rejoicing in her misfortune and I hope she recovers just enough to be conscious that no man will ever want to fuck her again.

Jessica Chisnall, 15, was hit by the bike on Ashton's Green Drive in St Helens as she walked home from school on 13 January.
She suffered a severe head injury which resulted in bleeding on the brain.
Her parents, Carl and Sara Chisnall, said their "smiling, laughing" daughter had "a long road to recovery".
'Not left her side'
They said Jessica, who was due to take her GCSE exams this summer, "suffered a very severe head injury" with "eye socket injuries and deep cuts from head to toe".

(Followed by Various lashing out on me) a helplessly lost and confused robot trying to better himself

Look I don't think I deserve this backlash. I'm just saying I have no sympathy. Yeah I'm sad this happened to her, but she's lived a full and Rich life solely because of her sex and attractiveness. So I lack sympathy. I don't think she deserved it, but let's not focus on her misfortune. She was pampered and loved as a functioning human. And she will be as a vegetable. She will simply be as undesirable to males as I am to females. I mean sure I can walk and talk in my brain damaged semi existence, and I hope her a fast recovery - but only up to the level of attractiveness I have. I mean there must be some level of justice in the universe wouldn't you agree?
>>
She's some kid who got hit by a fucking retard phone texting driver.

It is a bad world that lets this happen.

And you should feel bad op
>>
>>34442397
I'm on your side OP
She sound like a roastie
No sympathy for the roast

What are you talking about backlash? Did you tell the parents you have no sympathy? I do t get that part
>>
how are you trying to better yourself by shitting on a girl that's suffering from brain injuries? 15 isn't much life anyways so whatever you think she's lived is just your bitterness about being a sad cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 728x1484px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 728x1484px
>>34442397
>says he has no sympathy
>"why don't people like it when I say that???? :'("

God this place is filled with autists
>>
>>34442397
She was 15. She got hit by a car. What the fuck dude, your level of anger at women is way overblown. You need to fucking grow up.
>>
>because personality doesn't matter at all amirite
>>
>>34442429
Bad world that let's this happen...: now aren't we a negative nancy. Try putting some positivity into the world man. You're not helping. Maybe you feel a little bad now. Also again I'm not saying she deserved it or that it makes me happy. But it's sort of a sign of fairness in the universe you know? A form of equality.
>>
>>34442485
>>34442429
>roasties getting toasty knowing their worth is dropping
Stay mad you

Answer my question
>>34442455
>>
File: image.png (67KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
67KB, 350x338px
Anyone have a pic of her? Oregano
>>
>>34442485
I'm sorry I have angered you mister.
I just don't see women in the west suffering the way me and my male neets suffer. Where is the equality for all? We are trampled upon.
>>
File: IMG_0975.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0975.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>34442555
>>34442513
>>34440235

Content continent
>>
>>34442513
>>34442565
I'm not a roastie. I just think it's fucked up to be glad anyone got hit by a car and is now brain dead. Honestly, the fact that you guys all think this is reasonable is why you're not accepted by society.
>>
>>34442731
I wasn't always this way. I'm sorry I sound like this but I'm at the end of my rope. Almost literally
>>
>>34442731
Once again I'm not glad she was hit by car and is braindead. I just think it's the natural way of the universe. That things should equal out now and again.
>>
There was a school shooting at my hs when ain was a senior. Some Chad normie got killed and wasn't targeted or anything everyone was so sad he died and it was so tragic. I just thought of the life he lived and all the sex and social life he had while being so young to have no responsibilities or consequences for his actions.

He was a super douche from what I heard. Sent out a bunch of nudes to everyone after his gf broke up with him etc. Not glad he died, I just didn't think it was a tragedy. Not OP obviously
>>
Your grammar is atrocious.

Please leave and never come back.
>>
>>34442917
Who are you talking to? Point out what makes it so atrocious, I dare you.
>>
>>34442917
I'm sorry I left out a few commas
Please forgive me
I just want you to help me :'()
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.