[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spic >don't know spinach

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IHE1urM.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IHE1urM.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>spic
>don't know spinach
>>
File: 1476688927852.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1476688927852.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>34442282
>too spic for the americans
>too american for the spics
We should start some kind of country where all of us pochos/chicANOS can live in peace away from everyone who hates us for existing
>>
PUTO NORMALMARICON

SALE DE MI LENGUA RIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>34442282
>>34442311
You're confusing to those who mostly speak spanish, you look the part but don't act it.
Blame your parents for not teaching you.
>>
File: 1476364368544.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476364368544.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
>>34442389
>Blame your parents for not teaching you.
Doesn't really help when people of my own race blame me for being born and blame me for existing
>>
>>34442311
>We should start some kind of country where all of us pochos/chicANOS can live in peace away from everyone who hates us for existing
It's called California
>>
File: 45.jpg (144KB, 424x517px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
144KB, 424x517px
Chicanas who speak broken spanish qtily are a miracle of the universe.
>>
>>34442408
I want to hate you, but I know the hate wouldn't be genuine, so I will not try.
I don't know, just try to not get a job where you may encounter spanish speakers or avoid places where you may find spanish speakers.
>>
>>34442282
I'm not Spanish but I know not being able to speak the native tongue fucking sucks.

Its embarasing talking to elders and other family and only being able to mumble out a few words and the rest in English like an asshat, then the whole "whitewash" thing sucks to.
>>
>>34442282
>not speaking one of the easiest languages to learn.
>>
>>34442478
What do you mean by "broken spanish," like not being able to speak the language properly, mixing it with english (which is fucking annoying, pick one goddamn language and fucking stick with it through the fucking conversation), or what?
>>
>>34442493
What excuse do you have? I am Swedish and I'm fluent in Swedish and reckon I've got advanced English skills. I'm currently learning Spanish.
>>
>>34442462
Sorry no but I'm a tejano. Me moving there is like trying to put out an oil fire with water.

>>34442486
I live in ground zero for illegal+legal mexican immigration so that's a no-go. I mean I'd be 100% willing to fix the problem by getting a job and saving money so I could move but it's basically a de-facto rule here in my city/county that you gotta speak spanish just to work somewhere that you interact with the public
>>
>>34442496
can confirm, I am a white guy living as far away from mexico as is possible in the US and I know a good deal of spanish because it's ezpz
>>
>>34442389
Can I really blame my parents? I'd feel bad if I thought they were the reason I didn't learn Spanish that well. Like I'm just making excuses for being a stupid spic.
>>
>>34442540
It's different when you're an actual spic because they expect you to speak it with a perfect accent and never mess up any of the verb tenses or the "gendering" of the words, i dont fucking know

its like when /pol/bots get autistic about their german skills maybe
>>
File: 1445155466085.jpg (242KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1445155466085.jpg
242KB, 800x680px
>>34442516
That's exactly what I mean. And it's qt as fuck.
>>
>>34442569
Mixing the two languages is pretty annoying, not cute in the slightest.
>>
>>34442739
Esto es adorable, y you should matarte si tu think de other manera
>>
>>34442778
You should fucking kill yourself, it's like they have something to prove when they do it.
All they prove is that they are a shallow whore.
>>
>>34442739
You're thinking of those gangster chola types who are fluent but lazy as fuck and have a limited vocabulary. That is annoying.

I'm talking about qts who genuinely try but get flustered and blush qtily when they get confused.
>>
>>34442823
I have never encountered such a girl.
Maybe my sister is one?
But she is white so that might be why.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.