[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the virgin walk? If it exists do most people notice it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: received_1210111095715181.jpg (14KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
received_1210111095715181.jpg
14KB, 357x368px
What is the virgin walk?
If it exists do most people notice it?
>>
>>34441924
If you have to ask the answer is already spelled out for you
>>
Hunched shoulders. Tightly closed mouth. Sad downcast eyes.
>>
Yeah, its pretty obvious once you lose it t/b/h. Virgins always just have this stupid awkwardness about them.
>>
>>34441924
basically it's looking at the ground, shoulders slightly hunched forward, hands in pockets, walking too fast

>tfw i do all of this
>>
>>34441924
YES IT EXISTS

I saw this person walking very strangely when I was walking home. She had this weird kicking up her feet movement while bouncing at the same time. >>34441990 These apply too
>>
>>34441924
anterior pelvic tilt, legs a little stiff, neck stiff, either exaggerated use of arms or hands in pockets. virgins have a virgin walk because they overthink their walk. if you get distracted by something you'll just walk like a retard.
>>
>>34441990
>>34442000
>>34442010
I do all that and I've had sex.
What now?
>>
>>34442053
NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 13294123413242.jpg (30KB, 312x320px) Image search: [Google]
13294123413242.jpg
30KB, 312x320px
>>34442053
get the fuck out of this board you fucking disgusting normieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>34442053
what exactly is the reasoning you might have for walking like a virgin while not being one? i've told girls i was a virgin to get them to come onto me and "show me" but there's no way walking like one would have that effect. do you have brain damage?
>>
jesus fucking christ you retards

this is why youre virgins, you cant understand what normal people consider a joke or sarcasm

everyone fucking other thread is
>if you do *thing that the average r9k user does* then you're a virgin
>only virgins do *thing done by r9k*
>>
>>34442105
>do you have brain damage?
Are we not on /r9k/ right now?
>>
>>34442116
virgins are dumb as hell.
>>
Yes, the virgin walk is a real thing. People used to harrass me constantly about it. So I bought a wheelchair and pretend I'm crippled so noone can tell I'm a virgin.
>>
>>34442105
>hey ladies
>did you know
>that I'm a virgin?

how in god's name does this work
>>
No, the virgin walk isn't real. It's just /r9k/ trying to troll you.
>>
People that walk on the balls of their feet and "bounce" are virgins. Also walking way too fast, staring at the ground.
>>
>>34442246
It doesn't. Anon has trouble distinguishing fantasy from reality
>>
>>34441990
>>34442010
>>34442051
>>34442346
This just sounds like someone who's insecure.
Would more confident virgins walk differently?
>>
"virgin walk" is a meme.

But girls who haven't had an orgasm walk differently than those who have.
>>
>>34442535
yes they would

originality postings
>>
>>34441924

the thing about stuff like this is that you can be guaranteed even if there is a definite thing it's supposed to be, most people think of the wrong thing and can't distinguish it from other things reliably anyway.

body language is a tell, but only in the most blunt ways; does someone look at you or look away, face you or face away, meet your eyes or not, etc etc. all this stuff that pretends you can mind read someone from the position of their legs is an idiot.
>>
>>34441990
>Hunched shoulders. Tightly closed mouth. Sad downcast eyes.
I don't do any of that and I'm 3 years from wizardry
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.