[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do normalfags actually, unironically enjoy drinking this shit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

File: normalfag drink.jpg (996KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
normalfag drink.jpg
996KB, 2000x1000px
Do normalfags actually, unironically enjoy drinking this shit? It literally tastes like liquefied warheads + cough syrup.
>>
>>34441739

You'll understand when you grow up, silly.
>>
>>34441748
i'm 25
i can't believe it's not butter
>>
Brewed beers are really good.

If your'e drinking shit like Bud Light, yea it's shit.
>>
>>34441755
Try a not shit american beer, perhaps?
>>
If it really bugs you this much then take some time to read up on all the different types of beer and sample some, I'm sure you'll find one you like
>>
>>34441739
>Falling for the normalfags get the fuck off my board meme

Beer while it is a meme once your an adult youll drink it too

Unless you like traps, then you'll probably be more like a mojito kind of guy
>>
>>34441774
I'm actually drinking a beer made in Nykoping. Someone gifted it to me because it's named after a band I like. Still tastes vile.
>>
>>34441774
fuck off, the midwest has some of the best beer in the world
>>
I'm not a normalfag and I unironically think beer is one of the best tasting things that exist. Whiskey, vodka and rum beat it.
>>
currently on my second dozen today.
beer is fucking great dont you shit talk mans greatest creation you troglodyte
>>
File: 1460344170557.jpg (46KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
1460344170557.jpg
46KB, 600x510px
>>34441791
>once your an adult youll drink it too
>26
>never had a drop
Suck it, hippie
>>
>drink shit beer
>wonder why it tastes like shit

Why don't you buy good bear that costs 11 dollars for 6 bottles
>>
chocolate-eating sugar-shitters are too sweet-toothed to handle anything with less than seventeen megatons of sugar in it. Us water drinking men can enjoy the savory bitterness of a nice pint without REEEEEing on an autism website every three seconds.
>>
>>34441739
>I had half a Bud light or Coor's and didn't like it therefore all beer is shit

Unirionically neck yourself you underage cunt
>>
>american """beer"""
cringed desu lads
>>
File: WRONG.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
WRONG.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>34441899
see
>>34441797
>>34441867
I only drink water, tea, and coffee, mostly unsweetened. Beer literally tastes like the most bitter black coffee I've ever tasted, multiplied by 5 and mixed in with a cough syrup aftertaste. Smh desu senpai
>>
File: schwaben-brau-das-echte_1.jpg (31KB, 186x400px) Image search: [Google]
schwaben-brau-das-echte_1.jpg
31KB, 186x400px
real beer does not compare to american pisswasser.
>>
>>34441739
From what minor amounts of it I've drunk I like to think of it as like an adult apple juice.

One that gets progressively more difficult to drink as you go along.
>>
>>34441739
>Drinking Beer for the Taste
What are you like 12?
>>
>>34441856
You must be gay

Try a mojito instead faggot
>>
Real men drink spirits. Also, you don't drink alcohol for the taste, you drink it because it dulls the horrendous pain that is your existence for a few hours.
>>
>>34441935
>my tastebuds are inside-out and i have an obsession with comparing things to cough syrup

not our (actual real men living in the world) problem
>>
Drink a couple of cans and you'll get used to the taste.
>>
>>34443127
Pretty much this alcohol is a meme drug

But it does work, and no lol are you shitting me
>Real men drink spirits, what kind of faggot crap is that

Just go have a fucking beer its cheap and it tastes good.. wtf is wrong with all of you
>>
>>34443160

40% alcohol means you only need 4 shots of your spirit of choice to be at the point where the booze gives you a nice little buzz. You need a lot more beer to feel that, and it's also much worse for your body in terms of carbs.
>>
>>34443127
real men give up spirits and go back to beer before their heart explodes.
>>
>>34443154
>on /r9k/
>us real manly men amirite xD
>let's go drive monster trucks and jerk off to our beards and drink beer cuz we're so manly xDD
>only us real men willingly ingest foul tasting poison because we're sooo manly xD
fuck off and die normalslime
>>
>>34443193
You are a faggot I mean hands down kid
>Nice try trying to turn it around though

I commend you for that go be 16 gay and angsty somewhere else like plebbit
>>
>>34443193
>>on /r9k/
yup
>>us real manly men amirite xD
not you motherfucker
>>let's go drive monster trucks and jerk off to our beards and drink beer cuz we're so manly xDD
you can have a nice beard and enjoy fine tasting hoppy beverages while still being an ugly virgin faggot
>>only us real men willingly ingest foul tasting poison because we're sooo manly xD
final words of a weak bloodline eating toenails in the snow
>fuck off and die normalslime
don't srop that toenail
>>
>>34443280
>final words of a weak bloodline eating toenails in the snow
>don't srop that toenail
Too drunk to formulate coherent sentences?
>>
I didn't like beer when I was a child either

Now it's easily my most favorite drink, I love it for the taste more than anything

I'm spoiled by microbreweries in my end of the nation though
>>
Stop drinking piss water, go to a craft beer shop and drink it with strong tasting food you wont regret it.
>>
I'm a child who also doesn't like beer. Vodka is my preference
>>
>>34443292
it is coherent, just a typo
I am drunk though
>>
It tastes nothing like liquified warheads. Beer is bitter, not sour. Cough syrup is bitter, so I suppose that would make sense if you have sensitive taste buds. People who have a less sensitive sense of taste such as myself tend to enjoy intense flavors of all sorts, including bitter foods such as dark chocolate, black coffee, and IPA beer.
>>
>>34443295
Yeah you don't usually drink the piss unless you are drinking from a keg anyway because its cheap and there is a lot of it and its designed specifically to be drunken quickly

Microbrews are the shit though.. the beer is kind of expensive but its totally worth it
>>
>>34443340
This makes absolutely no sense..

Are you sure you don't have cancer?
>>
>>34441739

If you don't get the buzz from drinking, then it's quite literally pointless.

I try to refrain from drinking too much because I get drunk really easily and I turn into a totally different person and uh.. I puke a lot.
>>
>>34443340
IPA's are good I will give you that you're not completely hopeless

>Assuming you are OP
>>
>>34443340
sorry again didn't notice the 'it tastes nothing like" part my bad
>>
>>34443114
mojito is the jew of all the drinks

literally a shot of rum and the rest is fucking water in different forms

also like other people said, beer is an acquired taste. i couldn't get over it only the first time i drank it. it was shit, but i had to drink because of feels so that's how i became alcoholic. now it tastes so fucking good.
>>
>>34443114
mojito's are nice but I enjoy almost all forms of alcohol for relaxation/taste or to get drunk
>>
I've tried all manner of micro hipster brews that beer experts always jizz over. It all tastes the same to me. Light beers taste like bitter water and dark beers taste like asphalt. I will never understand how people can drink that pitch black stuff and say it tastes good. It's baffling to me. And they get so offended when you say you don't like it.

Not for me I guess. I really hate that my friends always want to drink no matter what we're doing.
>>
>>34443447
Yeah the mojito thing was calling OP a faggot..

Once you drink a lot it kinda starts to suck when I was going through opiate withdrawal I drank like a fish only because I don't get sick to my stomach

I have always loved beer especially if I smoked some weed.. and liquor is awesome ESPECIALLY ABSINTHE
but after awhile that fucking perpetual numbness just kind of turns you off from it.. Im more of a speed guy now I would still do the H if it didn't eternally fuck me.. well I don't even care about that I would still do it if I had the money
>>
>>34443481
You probably just pick bad beers, and like one anon said its literally an acquired taste it actually is youll start to like beer when you see how beneficial it can be

I recommend some Newcastle the next time you are going to go get some which is going to be soon because enjoy it while it lasts kid but your life is going to go down hill fast with that kind of attitude

>Don't say I didn't warn you
>>
>>34443523
Some people just don't have the taste buds for it or whatever. I'm lucky I like beer. I like 95% of the beers that I've tasted and I always drink a different brand every time and always buy new shit I've never tried if I see it.
>>
>>34443523
>your life will go down hill if you dislike beer
Really made me think.

To be real, I am neutral to *some* pussy beer like Blue Moon. I just grab something like that whenever I'm forced to go out.
>>
>>34443598
Yes take what I said literally by all means

Why are you such a whiner dude.. holy shit. Just get fucked up and enjoy yourself why is everything such a task for you?

Newcastle though

Get that next time its actually really good beer
>>
>>34441856
>be hipster who feels smug about not drinking beer
>call others hippie
>>
>>34443556
>I'm lucky I like beer. I like 95% of the beers that I've tasted and I always drink a different brand every time and always buy new shit I've never tried if I see it.
my nigga.
>>
>>34443598
You'll like it blue moon is ok, nothing great though but if you don't mind that you definitely will like Newcastle

I recommend it as a drug addict and as your internet friend
>>
>>34443665
It's not a task and I'm not whining, I'm just expressing that I dislike the taste of beer and dislike that my friends only want to go get trashed. I literally said I grab something I like when I go out. Calm down dude.

>>34443711
For dubs I will try it.
>>
>>34443728
Yeah I was only fucking with you.. jesus kid.. go get a drink already
>>
>>34443711
>I recommend it as a drug addict and as your internet friend

this shit sounds like it should be on one of those banners they put up on top of the page with "4chan" stamps on them
>>
File: 1483847496106.jpg (21KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
1483847496106.jpg
21KB, 362x362px
>>34443728
>has friends
>dislikes doing things with them

don't say shit like that here fampai
>>
>>34443823
Yep, you can tell its good advice because I am being completely frank about it

>Been around the block a few times you learn some things, see some things, definitely know how to have a great time could of been better honestly if I wasn't such an anxiety ridden fuck head but take my advice its the best you'll get
>>
Prefer chocolate almond/soy milk over beer anyway.

Beer is just brown powerrade/gatorade.
>>
>>34443910
Holy sweet flying fuck.. you're going to need to chuck that soy milk out the window chill out on the gym shit a little bit there bud
>>
>>34441774
OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Oregon
>>
>>34443910
Almond milk is delicious. It tastes like almonds :) I suppose beer does taste a bit like some flavors of Gatorade. It's not nearly as sweet as Powerade though.
>>
>>34441739
drink apple cider
it has the same alcohol content
tastes good
and about the same price
>>
>23
>ausfag
>go to party drink is still coke
>everyone drinks beer
>it tastes good anon try it xD
>need to have 5+ to feel the buzz
>makes my butthole feel like its losing control
>try vodka
>5+ small shots gets me buzzed+
>still tastes terrible but can reach happiness easier and faster while also consuming less calories
>don't need to piss and butthole feels secure

If I must drink spirits are the best option. If I want something tasty to drink I'll buy juice. No matter what beerfags say juice will always taste better.
>>
>>34444588
yea righto gaycunt
drink ciders if you're a fuckin fag
>>
>>34441739
It IS pretty shit desu. The Jew Brew and alcohol in general is the biggest normie meme you can fall for.
>>
>>34445778
yeah fuck you too your probably one of the cucks who think beer tastes good unironically
>>
>>34443127
>hey guys I can drink this poisonous liquid that tastes like death look how tough I am

Pepsi is better than wine
>>
only drink cider if u want to attract bent males
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.