[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you convince a girl to suck your cock?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ojdrglxBRt1qluivio1_1280.jpg (296KB, 1280x1090px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojdrglxBRt1qluivio1_1280.jpg
296KB, 1280x1090px
How can you convince a girl to suck your cock?
>>
File: you baka-ass motherfucker.jpg (40KB, 480x622px) Image search: [Google]
you baka-ass motherfucker.jpg
40KB, 480x622px
>>34441477
if I knew, do you think I would be here?
>>
Make her laugh. And use reverse psychology. She'll do it because she WANTS to do it.
>>
25$-2000$ depending on where you live and the girls atractiveness
>>
if you get a halfway decent girlfriend she'll pretty much have to
>>
It's like the easiest thing ever, just take her back to your place and pull down your pants
>>
Send her a pic of your 8x6 dick next to a redbull
>>
>>34441477

Tell her to suck your cock.

First girlfriend I ever had, I told her to do that and she did it. But it hurt her throat and she had to stop.

Next time she was over, she brought along some numbing throat spray and then deepthroated me.

It's easy.
>>
Use negative suggestion and tell her if she sucks you off a kitten will get electrocuted.
Idk. I just saw this video today and it claims you can get people to do shit this way, idk.
http://youtu.be/Q2YSNm66sQQ
>>
>>34441477
be handsome and buy her drinks
>>
1) if she is attracted to u physically or emotionally, if not try to win her "attention" for attractiveness
2) if she is into it she'll do it, and if not try to convince her to try new things in the end if she doesnt like it or doesnt want to respect that please OP
>>
>have gf 5 years ago
>we break up for a week, she goes back home
>her friend dares her to suck his dick while he's driving
>"oh okay!"
>tells me about it
>date for 4 years
>finally break up
>she's muscular as all fuck now and unattractive
at least her face is alright I guess
and she's super healthy
that's nice
>>
>>34441477
if a girl is sexually interested in you, you just ask, if she doesn't want to gobble your wood she really isn't that into you.
>>
Lick her pussy. She'll feel obligated to then.
>>
>>34441477
just ask her, ive neverg got a girl to suck my dick but its female nature they crave a cock in their mouth
>>
File: 1353108966968.gif (625KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1353108966968.gif
625KB, 500x500px
>>34441477
Pull you pants down and just windmill your flaccid dick in front of her. Usually works for me.
>>
>>34441477
I like the way the light reflects on that thick cock's skin
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.