[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here been in a mental hospital?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: across_the_street.png (644KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
across_the_street.png
644KB, 1280x1920px
As a patient, I mean.

How'd you end up there and what was it like?
>>
>How'd you end up there
drugs/schizophrenia
>what was it like?
fucking boring. boring as fuck. some of the other patients were interesting/cool, though.

at least you can try and convince the nurses to give you the good drugs to pass the time.
>>
>>34441450
Yeah I have.
I tried to commit suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning with a car in a closed garage and my best friend found me before I was dead, dragged me out into the fresh air, and called 911/ambulance. I tried to lie about what happened but my 16 year old self couldn't convince anyone it was an accident. So I spent 7 months in a mental hospital. I was fine when I got out and was on meds for my mental shit and I'm fine now (now 24). Just a little depressed occasionally and anxious more than occasionally, but nothing I can't handle with my xanax prescription.
As for what it was like, I and a guy I met there who was only a year older and I'm for the same thing were the two most normal people there, we stuck together because everyone else were really crazy. It was, interesting I guess.
>>
At first I hated it
But then I started waking up feeling pretty good because the nurses at least pretended to want to see me
>>
I was in detox for heroin if that counts

shit sucked but at least they tapered me off with subs instead of making me go cold turkey
>>
>>34441741
Seven months for a suicide attempt? I thought most would be suicides were held for 72 hours only.
>>
>>34442102
>ifunny tag

oddly, that makes this image somewhat humorous.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.