[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this bump? Is it herpes??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: bump.jpg (209KB, 1614x904px) Image search: [Google]
bump.jpg
209KB, 1614x904px
What is this bump? Is it herpes??
>>
Skin tag, harmless. Or cancer
>>
>>34441228
I had a couple of those the other day. It's an underground pimple. For some reason when you get acne on your junk it doesn't form a head until it's super swollen, and it will probably hurt or be sore for a while before it actually is ready to pop. Mine took about a week to pop.
>>
It's about the size of a pea. I have squeezed it before but nothing came out.
>>
>>34441362
acne on your balls is almost solid and very difficult to squeeze out. I think it's because the pores there are very small. I once squeezed out a pimple the size of a pea. It took ten minutes and the little stream of pus that came about was about as thin as a thread. Probably better to just let it resolve itself.
>>
Looks like Super AIDS.
>>
Might be just an irritation. I had something similar on my dick once. If it doesn't go away in a few days, see a doctor
>>
Nasty ingrown hair
>>
is it okay if i cut this shit off with a pocket knife?
>>
>>34441500
Probably, but do you REALLY want to be cutting shit on your nutsack with a pocket knife? Put the knife down, forget the pimple for a second, and really think about whether it's a good idea.
>>
>>34441228
not herpes
maybe cancer
go to doctor
>>
>>34441228

It's not herpes and probably isn't anything serious,most likely a inflated hair follicle

Anyways if it doesn't disappear on its own don't be a retard and just go see a doctor
>>
>>34441228
i had a few of these on my balls for a long time. they're white and really hard

i showed them to a doctor a few years ago but i don't remember him saying anything about them. maybe mine are just acne, some of them pop.

im kinda worried about them but they haven't cause any problems.
>>
Cut mine open with an exacto knife, they're saecobous cysts or something
>>
Have you ever had a scab there before?
>>
>>34441469
I've had it for about 3 years.
>>
>>34441228
Just looks like a small boil dude its just filled with pus.. you can tell by the yellowish tinge.. just wait to pop it cuz that's in a gnarly spot that shit is going to hurt senpai..

If you are really curious stick that shit with a needle and pull back if its white or yellow I was right and its nothing to worry about it

If it isn't mobile or its like firm.. you could have a problem but then again judging from what it looks like it just looks like a pore that got crap in it and got clogged

No big deal
>>
File: 1401851522806.gif (298KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1401851522806.gif
298KB, 290x290px
>>34442202
>they're saecobous cysts
This. Although I had one on my shaft so I went to the doctor. Of course, they gave me a female doctor and nurse, and was half chubbed because they were handling it for 2 minutes while giving me a local anesthetic. Embarrassing af. And they advised me to avoid erections for two weeks while the stitches were in. No advice on how to do that though, probably because there's no avoiding morning wood. Had to get a stitch redone after 3 days.
>>
>>34441228
poke it with a needle and post pics
>>
>>34443617
Do it or you are weak
>>
Hey OP it looks a bit like a pyrogenic granuloma... I hope I spelled that right. My brother had one on his shoulder. It's something like a skin tag, I'm kinda guessing that's what it is if you've had it for 3 years. Harmless, but needs to be removed surgically ("frozen"/cut). Hope this helps buddy
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.