[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im so fucking depressed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (6KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 265x190px
im so fucking depressed
>>
just get a gf my man
>>
>>34440924
elaborate, anon. why?
>>
Let it go full circle. Find a place,real quiet like. Be alone with your thoughts and no one else. No internet,no nothin. Think about it,find the source and let it consume you. Turn your sadness into a weapon,a will to live and Be thankful for your depression.
>>
>>34441022
this is actually how I got buff as fuck.
I know its cliche, but I used my depression to work out. Even at my job, if I was feeling down, I'd go somewhere quiet and just do 50 pushups or so. its weird, but the pain gave me pleasure
>>
lol wtf dude don't be such a downer just think positive
>>
File: dwwwdwwww.jpg (123KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
dwwwdwwww.jpg
123KB, 700x700px
>>34440924

youll probably be ok
>>
>>34441074
This is why I have the shitty job I have now. Working 60 hours a week in all weather hundreds of feet in the air. It's good money, I guess, but the more I think about it the more I realize that I do it because of how unpleasant it is. I also wanted to do commercial fishing out on the ocean for no other reason other than the unpleasant conditions and hours. Almost like some kind of sensation, even if it is not enjoyable by most standards is better than nothing and a 9 to 5 job.
>>
>>34440924
bro, just turn that frown upsidedown! it's that easy
>>
Take some DXM, or Ketamine if you can get any
>>
try guided meditation for real do it every day. it works wonders, no lie.
>>
>>34440974
>just win the lottery my man
>>
File: 13113752940202.png (9KB, 221x213px) Image search: [Google]
13113752940202.png
9KB, 221x213px
>Be Depressed
>Will probably have to get a job soon
>Wondering if it's better to just be a vagabond

People hate me, I hate people. What is there to do?
>>
Don't worry, soon enough you'll stop being depressed and just be numb.
>>
>>34441470
I flip flop from emotional meltdown and numb.

Luckily tonight i feel the numbness washing over me and I can just crash.
>>
File: NAMEKED.jpg (287KB, 754x912px) Image search: [Google]
NAMEKED.jpg
287KB, 754x912px
it's fucking over my dudes

the meds aren't working

i will never ever not be depressed
>>
>>34442416
please try guided meditation my friend
>>
Came to the right place

Blox
>>
File: 1485431043755.jpg (61KB, 572x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485431043755.jpg
61KB, 572x800px
>>34441400
It's not that hard. Just go around asking for a gf then eventually you will meet a girl who will say yes. Worked for me in high school after 7 attempts.
>>
>>34442646

>Be drunk
>Push my front tooth so hard it breaks and I end up swallowing it
>Go to sleep
>Wake up
>Just now realize what the fuck I have done

my god
>>
>>34442689
Dude

What

I've done some stupid shit inebriated but

What
>>
>>34442922

Don't judge me man
>>
>>34443059
Nah, trust me I'm equally if not more retarded.

You're being judged by a bonehead.
>>
>>34443246

I have no idea what I should do now, the dentist can't even put it back because I swallowed it, I'm scared
>>
what are some painless ways to kill yourself robots?
>>
Has anyone noticed that mean posts on 4chan hurt a lot more than they used to? When you first started browsing, people would call you a faggot and tell you to kill yourself. And you would laugh it off because you did the same thing, and it was all a joke, you didn't know these people you would soon have real friends! Then the years go by. You don't get real friends. You spend the best years of your youth wasting away on this website. After years and years, you consider this place home. You have no other family or friends to speak of. Then, when someone calls you a faggot and tells you to kill yourself, it hurts. It hurts like a family member saying that would hurt. You have no one else to turn to. The one community you considered home hates your guts. And you start to believe them, and you start to think that maybe you should kill yourself. Until you see a lewd anime photo, then you jack off. But when someone says something mean again, it hurts again, and all comes back.
>>
>>34443297
You'll shit it out or something. People have swallowed crazy ass shit and the human digestive system has evolved to take care of it. Unless you're experiencing severe gastrointestinal pain, you should be fine.

Might wanna get a fake tooth or whatever though to fill in the gap.
>>
>>34443324
Heroin OD

Oregano sauce
>>
>>34443541

Ye thanks I'll check in with my dentist once I sober up
>>
>>34442689
my teeth are all cracked from gettin high and chomping hard so were pretty similar... sucks but its how humans evolve or something
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.