[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you horny enough to eat this pussy? just wondering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: ggaper.jpg (28KB, 425x323px) Image search: [Google]
ggaper.jpg
28KB, 425x323px
are you horny enough to eat this pussy?

just wondering
>>
>>34440623

Did somebody dispose of their used bubblegum in it?
>>
>>34440623
I don't think anyone here is desperate enough for that. Might as well stick to 2d than go that low
>>
>>34440623
I don't eat roast beef.
>>
I thought womens pussies didn't get loose from sex, at least that's what the femanons always claim.
>>
I don't eat when I'm horny you silly goose, I eat when I'm hungry!

And I'm not hungry because i just had a delicious 5 DOLLAR FOOTLONG(tm) from Subway(tm)

Why would you eat that when you could Eat Fresh(tm)?
>>
>>34440623
Oh my god, that's otherworldly levels of disgusting.
>>
>>34440674
Nothing attractive about it is the thing. I mean I'm sure plenty of us would settle for a milf if she walked up to us and hit on us. But the fact is we're very unattractive to women due to our pseudoautism and we wouldn't dare approach a hoe. We're too scared
>>
The dangers of too much BBC>
>>
>>34440693
yeah no shit, this isn't like that from sex

that's from ungodly levels of dildo and metal tool abuse
>>
>>34440623
nigga let me tell you a mawfuckin truth son
i am so fucking horny mawfucka i would slip my entire fucking head in they pussy and clean em walls you feel me, every last bit bitch? fuck nigga im fucking hungry!!!!!!!! shit!!!
imma eat that pussy like a lion without teeth nigga
hard shit if you dont eat any mawfuckin pussy like dat then you a fake ass bitch nigga
fuck
she loose cause my boy -- Okay I can't do this anymore
The worst is actually the asshole. Look at that. LOOK at that.
>>
File: IMG_2508.jpg (145KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2508.jpg
145KB, 1000x1430px
>>34440723
thats true

>tfw you will never have a confident and sociable qt gf who likes shy boys ;_;
>>
>>34440623

Watch out snapping turtles can break a finger.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 496x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 496x343px
>>34440623
>what giving birth vaginally does to you

Rather opt to have a scar where my pants over it than that shit.
>>
>>34440623
This is definitely a dude with an inside out weiner

>Fell for the /r9k/ meme, never been the same since
>>
>>34440623
>when a female mentions her kids and you imagine her huge gaping vagina
>>
>>34440785
>This blatant monkey would definitely fuck a chick as long as it looked like one and I call it an it because what else can you call it

Fuck I hate niggers dude you all are such a fucking disgrace to everything that is human
>>
File: 1485372935199.png (290KB, 519x646px) Image search: [Google]
1485372935199.png
290KB, 519x646px
>>34440867
>>34440909
Most vaginas don't end up looking like *THAT* after birth though, sure, they get more loose but OP pic is just another level
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 203x248px
No that puss looks like eggman
>>
>>34440623
Horny? No, but I would do it for money.
>>
>>34440623
>eating pussy

Not even with YOUR lips and tongue faggot.
>>
>>34442295
for money? i'd pay to lick that
>>
>>34440623
>Prolapsed vagina.

How old is this woman? 80+? 90+?
That usually only happens to geriatrics.
>>
>>34442316
Have at it, not my kinda thing. I like my women pre-menopausal rather than post.
>>
>>34442316
THAT. dude that looks like a prolapsed anus, or something crawled in there and died
>>
>>34440996
It's called a vaginal prolapse and is not terribly uncommon with women in their older age. It's doubtful that pussy's been cock slammed in 30 years.
>>
>>34442320
Why do geriatric womens' pussies fall out?
>>
>>34442376
then why is there a photo of it with her in garters? someones fucking that trash.
>>
>>34442385
Surrounding muscles and tissue (pelvic and vaginal) get weak with age. It's most common in women who have had a hysterectomy.

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/vaginal_prolapse/page2_em.htm#what_causes_vaginal_prolapse
>>
>>34442402
::shrugs::

Dunno, maybe someone is shoving their forearm in there.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.