[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you still dress like you did in high school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: shia.jpg (904KB, 2728x2000px) Image search: [Google]
shia.jpg
904KB, 2728x2000px
Do you still dress like you did in high school?
>>
>>34440376
No, I bought jeans and plaid shirts instead of cargo pants and t-shirts.
>>
>>34440376
yeah. but in my defense i don't really care.
>>
Nope. In highschool I alternated between 5 hoodies while wearing the same jeans and autismshoes.

Now I have 8 hoodies
>>
>>34440376
For the most part, though I buy better-fitting clothes now.
>>
>>34440376
Shia attacked a guy for thinking different than him btw.
>>
Not at all. I always wore pretty much the same thing throughout high school. I dress much better now
>>
>>34440567

He was provoked and you know it.
>>
>>34440591
unless someone hit him first, he's exactly the kind of person he claims to hate.
>>
>>34440591
He's got violent with multiple different people without provocation

saying "hitler did nothing wrong" is not provocative
>>
>>34440567
Shia is a white liberal who doesn't care about the working class.
>>
>>34440618
talk shit get hit

oringinally
>>
>>34440633
>saying "hitler did nothing wrong"
literally illegal in europe
>>
>>34440736
thanks for correcting the record.
oregano.
>>
>>34440754
>literally putting up with the government policing any speech that doesn't directly threaten someone's life.
>>
>baggy jeans
>plain t-shirt
>dark jacket
yeah pretty much

>>34440790
>letting the government police speech even that much
>>
>>34440633
>saying "hitler did nothing wrong" is not provocative
it is if you're jewish, which shia is
>>
>>34440830
shia is hollywood jewish, he is effectively non-practising. same as most of the "jews" in the media
>>
File: 1464584115976.gif (1MB, 386x286px) Image search: [Google]
1464584115976.gif
1MB, 386x286px
>wore slim pants and t shirts
>wear slim pants and polos/button ups now
>>
>>34440633
Given the context in which it was said it definitely was
>>
>>34440844
literally still jewish
>>
>>34440651
Yes, (((white)))
>>
No. In HS I was ok with wearing t-shirts with logos and designs on them.

now i just wear bland fitted shirts with neutral colors and $100 pants.

its more about placing less emphasis on my outfit and more showing off my muscular form.(work out)
>>
>>34440881
he's jewish when it benefits him, I don't consider that truly jewish

I guarantee that you won't see shia down at the synagogue regularly
>>
>>34440376
I've been wanting to get jeans that don't look autistic (Wranglers look fucking autistic) but I keep delaying losing weight. What are skinny jeans that aren't total nuthuggers? I am pretty sure I've seen pants even tighter than what modern Shia wears.
>>
>>34440923
stop

that's like saying a white actor is "hollywood white" and not really white

shia is allowed to be a non practicing jew
>>
>not a successful adult so cant wear 'white collar' tier clothes
> dont want to dress like a boring nobody either
>but also dont want to be a try hard that looks like im trying to impress people

help
>>
>>34440591
this sort of thing would justify bashing people at gay parades over the head.

it was liberals who decided to be strict about all forms of violence. now you guys go to prison when you forget to drink your juice and throw a tantrum.
>>
>>34440958
go with the try hard option but stop the negative self-talk
dress like a try hard, don't act like one
>>
>>34440951
you have to be fucking braindead to conflate jewish with white, especially in hillywood. how naive are you?

shia can be whatever the fuck he wants, but he isn't immune from criticism. go shill on /pol/, you filthy kike
>>
>>34440862
context? you mean standing in front of a webcam shouting HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US?

fucking moron
>>
>>34441011
a white person is white no matter how rich they are, a jewish person is jewish no matter how rich they are

what is so hard to understand about that?
>>
>>34441011
Jesus, you're the one that needs to go back to /pol/ here. If he thinks of himself as a jew, he's going to be offended when someone says Hitler did nothing wrong, regardless of if you consider him a "real" jew or not.
>>
>>34441100
being a jew is more than just having a jewish mummy. it involves active judaism, support of israel, all the good shit

the closest lil' shia has come to judaism is having a bar mitzvah

>>34441168
offence does not conflate to physical retribution. believe it or not, people can occasionally act like adults rather than children

would you assault a black man that exclaimed KILL ALL WHITES? i'm betting you wouldn't
>>
I wore jeans, waffle thermals, and some fleece jackets that I would alternate between colors, except for the jeans, I would switch out pairs but they were all blue, for the majority of high school.
I still wear them and I don't think that's ever going to change.
>>
>>34441221
>be raised in a culturally jewish household all your life
>go through jewish rite of passage
>some guy on the internet says you're not jewish because you don't shill for bibi or avoid eating crab
???
>>
>>34441306
>your god teaches non violence
>you attack someone for mean words
???
>>
Why is shia shouting you will not divide us when ppl clearly are divided? He's dividing himself.

And maybe that whole arrest thing was stagged so he could get out of there.
>>
I dressed in men's clothing in high school
I dress in women's clothing now
>>
>>34440376
Yes, I'm in uni though so nothing has really changed.
>>
>>34441221
>being jewish means supporting israel

Are you fucking retarded? You know theres a whole horde of anti zionist jews and that some even go as far to say that their holy book condemns what the zionists are doing right?
>>
File: 1484591441365.jpg (26KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1484591441365.jpg
26KB, 400x449px
>>34440376
i dropped out of hs 3 years ago and haven't bought new clothes in 7 years, you tell me my dude
>>
Yes but only because poor niggers steal my clothes from the clothesline, I've lost so many clothes I don't even bother buying new shit any more
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.