[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I need to check myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1005.jpg (16KB, 375x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1005.jpg
16KB, 375x210px
I have very little sympathy for this overly privelaged pampered bc of her sex and adored by undoubtedly all men roastie. Am I in the wrong or are my thoughts justified? I'm bordering on rejoicing in her misfortune and I hope she recovers just enough to be conscious that no man will ever want to fuck her again.

Jessica Chisnall, 15, was hit by the bike on Ashton's Green Drive in St Helens as she walked home from school on 13 January.
She suffered a severe head injury which resulted in bleeding on the brain.
Her parents, Carl and Sara Chisnall, said their "smiling, laughing" daughter had "a long road to recovery".
'Not left her side'
They said Jessica, who was due to take her GCSE exams this summer, "suffered a very severe head injury" with "eye socket injuries and deep cuts from head to toe".
>>
>>34440235
Wow get a life you fucking loser
>>
>>34440259
I'm sorry I can't help my thoughts
>>
>>34440235
can't really imagine anyone deserving something like that just because of their gender

if I had to make a wild guess I'd say you're a sociopath or just an asshole OP.
>>
>>34440432
Not saying she deserved it. Just saying it's safe to assume she didn't not deserve it.
>>
File: IMG_0848.jpg (39KB, 660x574px)
IMG_0848.jpg
39KB, 660x574px
>>34440467
Also I was only saying I don't have sympathy for her. She lived a good life: She's a female. Now her life is going to be shit for hereon out. Fair trade I'd say it might even rival my life situation.
>>
>>34440235
Nah, it's not okay.
Legitimately enjoying the misfortune of people you don't know is petty and small.
It's better not to give women so much power over your emotions anyway.
>>
>>34440235
you cared enough to make a thread about it on anime forum, on a board populated by permavirgins.

really makes me think
>>
>>34440988
>>34441034
I'm reaching out to you guys because I'm seriously concerned about my moral fabric. I guess my problem is I don't want to live anymore but I'm too coward to seppuku
>>
File: 1474550399019.png (1MB, 852x854px)
1474550399019.png
1MB, 852x854px
>>34440259

>people browse this board just to post this

Pot meet kettle.
>>
>>34440988
>>34440432
>>34440259
Look I don't think I deserve this backlash. I'm just saying I have no sympathy. Yeah I'm sad this happened to her, but she's lived a full and Rich life solely because of her sex and attractiveness. So I lack sympathy. I don't think she deserved it, but let's not focus on her misfortune. She was pampered and loved as a functioning human. And she will be as a vegetable. She will simply be as undesirable to males as I am to females. I mean sure I can walk and talk in my brain damaged semi existence, and I hope her a fast recovery - but only up to the level of attractiveness I have. I mean there must be some level of justice in the universe wouldn't you agree?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.