[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop being racist, sexist, homophobic, and transphobic.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1483925501951.png (1MB, 959x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1483925501951.png
1MB, 959x1029px
Stop being racist, sexist, homophobic, and transphobic.
>>
>>34440106
You shouldn't have hated me and told people to hate me when I was those things. Calling me those things cause I'm a white man made me rebel and not care and you created that which you despise

So fuck you nigger
>>
File: IMG_0441.jpg (202KB, 600x883px)
IMG_0441.jpg
202KB, 600x883px
>>34440106
>tfw you'll never locked away in Ms Henson's basement to be used for her own depraved sexual exploits

So sad
>>
What are you gonna do to stop me,dumb bitch.
>>
>>34440203

As a fellow white man, I think that's a pathetic excuse and I doubt put in even the smallest amount of effort to understand the reason why people despise YOU. Not white people as a whole, just you.
>>
I hate that black bitchs face
>>
don't tell me what to do fucker.
>>
>>34440106
stop being a nigger faggot
>>
>>34440106
>Stop being racist, sexist, homophobic, and transphobic.
I am not
>>
>>34441547
Those eyebrows are a microahgression.

They're triggering me
>>
>>34440106
>Stop being racist, sexist, homophobic, and transphobic.

I can never quite work out if /pol/ types thought like this originally or did it as a fuck you to a perceived status quo.
>>
>>34440106
You only get one make up your mind
>>
>>34442680
It's the latter.
For some reason they think most people are muh liberal bogeyman and would straight-up call others this shit for being white or something. No. Most people are neither /pol/ nor stereotypical SJWs. The only reason they think most are the latter is because of the media, which is typically slightly liberal leaning.
>Inb4 m-muh shill
I'm a right-libertarian, not liberal, so don't even try that shit excuse.

Then again I could be wrong and I just live somewhere where it's common for normie to LITERALLY MAKE FUN OF LIBERALS and this isn't common anywhere else or something.
>>
>>34442755
That's what I thought. The question is then, do they genuinely believe the shit they spread, or is it all ironic? And if the latter, what if someone else believes them?
>>
>>34442755
>slightly liberal leaning.
>slightly
Slight understatement.
>>
>>34442755
>I'm a right-libertarian, not liberal

murrican education at work again
>>
>>34443002
lib er al

lib(e)rel/

adjective

open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

Contrary to

Libertarianism(Latino:liberal, "free") is a collection ofpolitical philosophiesthat upholdlibertyas a core principle.

But hurr durr I must be a dumb American! Because all Americans are dumb and fat and spend all their time fucking pizza.
>>
WE WUZ SCIENTISTS N SHIET
>>
File: 1483832805479.png (291KB, 852x480px)
1483832805479.png
291KB, 852x480px
>>34440106

Stop right there, buster.

orijino
>>
File: notfrank3.jpg (18KB, 233x220px)
notfrank3.jpg
18KB, 233x220px
>>34440106
blblbllblblbl
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.