[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats up with white guys and hating on asian guys? asian guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1433822927944.jpg (47KB, 854x539px) Image search: [Google]
1433822927944.jpg
47KB, 854x539px
whats up with white guys and hating on asian guys? asian guys hold no grudges against white guys but all of a sudden when its the other way around its always

>lel small dick
>dude r/asianmasculinity amirite
>im stealing your women chink cuck xD

whats up with that?
>>
The white devil is terrified of the true master race
>>
It's because white guys are scared of black and latinos
>>
>>34438557
They silently admire us and see most of us as bro-tier unless we're dating white women.
>>
>>34438557
Whites hate niggers but secretly want to be like them in some aspects.
>>
>>34438557
All races make fun of eachother, your race is almost the most fucking pathetic since about half of Asians are virgins, atleast you people know how to shit in a toilet unlike Pajeet
>>
>>34438557

you guys are fine in my books.
>>
Humans will do their best to keep humanity divided, whether it's through class, race, nationality or gender.
>>
>>34438557
>asian guys hold no grudges against white guys

i'm an asian guy and i hold grudges against all races including my own
>>
>>34438557
The white man is inferior and fears Chang stealing his woman with his millions of Yen
>>
The Jews are trying to diversify the races, fortunately Asians and whites are both relatively reasonable compared to darkeys so it will take a while.
>>
>>34438557
I like Asians because I just assume they're a cooler version of blacks without ebonics and with better food.
>>
>>34438557
I like Asian people there the only other race I see on par with white people. That said I like to make racist jokes at everyone.
>>
Only race who they can bully without getting beat up.

Unfortunately, Asian men will inherit the Earth once again.
>>
>>34438557
Huh, I always thought whites and Asians had an unspoken alliance against the spics and dindus.
>>
>>34438557
I personally don't care much about the race of the person, more so the fact that they're shitty, and shittiness knows no race.

You have the asians who have the biggest napoleon complexes/small dick syndrome on the planet and constantly try to justify how "manly" they are or how "superior" they are, which is quite the cringey site to see.
Then you have the whites who are trailer park trash yet act like they're gods chosen people simply for the basis that they're white and think that their race (typically related to Germans) are superior even though said Germans got thoroughly fucked twice in less than two decades and are probably going to be fucked for quite some time due to white guilt, which is yet again incredibly crinegy.
Then you have the blacks who act like total idiots yet think that's a good thing for reasons I will never understand, yet complain when people call them out for being idiots.
Basically saying every race has its retards and to hate someone solely because of their race is retarded itself.
>>
>>34438557
I don't hate asians but I do hate it when there's a super white acting asian guy who's every joke is about the fact that he's LE ASIAN.
Just fuck off already.
>>
>>34438557
>Sensitive Asian faggot can't take the roast
That's your problem, pussy. Just give it back to them.
>>
>>34439188

This. Ain't nothing wrong with asian guys. And by asian I mean chinese, mongols, japs, and koreans, not those jungle monkeys down in the islands.

Together we must fight, yellow brothers. Together we must stand against dindu barbarism and mexican 'culture'. Together we must throw out the indians(dots) the dindus, the mexican hordes, and only when all of them are gotten rid of, can we have a truly wonderful world of innovation and anime and waifu pillows.
>>
I thought asians were are bros until I started browsing r/asianmasc and r/hapa

fuck you chinks
>>
Whites are to Asians what Niggers are to Whites, you literally cannot prove me wrong.
>Ayo muh dik whitey I got dis here BBC so imma take yo wimmin
>heh sorry Chang but I have this BWC so I'm gonna COLONIZE your women
>>Whites commit violent crime at nearly triple the rate that Asians do
>>Niggers commit violent crime at nearly 3-5x the rate whites do
really made me thinkaroni
>>
Who cares about Asian guys, we don't spend this much time about other races unless they're hot white women.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.