[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just applied to Border Patrol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11

File: border patrol.jpg (316KB, 1200x784px) Image search: [Google]
border patrol.jpg
316KB, 1200x784px
Border Patrol is hiring thousands of new people to curb the Mexican menace thanks to Trump. Why haven't you applied and helped MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN?
>>
>>34438136
I live all the way in Pennsylvania. But if you're going border patrol then good luck to you.
Just be sure to shoot any Zeta scum in the head, the less of them the better for everyone.
>>
i want a latina gf pls god pls gggggooodddd
>>
>>34438136
i would if I wasn't in the army, maybe when I get out.
>>
File: 1478934217133.jpg (87KB, 882x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478934217133.jpg
87KB, 882x640px
>>34438136
It's definitely something that's crossed my mind. I even have a criminal justice degree and have scored very highly on various law enforcement exams, so I'd probably have a decent shot.

On the other hand, I don't speak Spanish so I feel like I'd be a hindrance in a lot of cases, I don't want to commit to something with such great responsibility, and I don't want to move. Nor do I want to get stabbed or shot, to be honest.

With all of that in mind, I'll pass. I do appreciate your willingness to do so, though, anon.
>>
File: pregnant latina.jpg (442KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
pregnant latina.jpg
442KB, 1280x1707px
>>34438192
m-mommy BABY

WANTS

MILKies MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
Would they hire a neet dropout?
>>
>>34438243
You need a couple years work experience.
>>
>>34438264
Reeeeee i'll probably just stay a neet then.
>>
File: depressed lizard.jpg (57KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
depressed lizard.jpg
57KB, 399x388px
>apply to job
>realize an hour later I don't really want it

it never stops
>>
>>34438441
>he doesn't want to patrol the wall and shoot spics
>>
>>34438136
Because Mexico is getting ready to position troops on the border as a sign of aggression.
>>
>implying any robot actually wants to patrol the desert all day instead of staying in the basement
>>
>>34438585
>troops
Kek the mexican police army is busy being beheaded by cartels.
>>
>>34438612
>mexican police army
No such thing.

And if anything, it's the other way around with the army and marines fucking their shit up. You don't hear about the mass graves on the news.
>>
>>34438706
Thats not what it's called but their army is the same org as their police
>>
>>34438136
please dont be one of those people who have a non irrelevant authority job like op related and pretend your someone really important and just display terribly aggressive behavior like your a cop putting down the fbis top 10 most wanted
>>
>>34438612
Not whomever you're replying to but the troops in Mexico are pretty tough. I have respect for the noncorrupt ones.
>>
>>34438782
Thats not what i'm saying i'm saying they are busy with cartels they aren't going to do a troop build up on the border as a sign of aggression.
>>
>>34438136

Yeah, like we should really trust these latina cunts to actually keep drugs and illegals from crossing the border. No wonder we have so many problems if our border patrol are made up of Mexicunts.

Trump better hire 5000 WHITE agents if he wants to keep the Mexiants from pouring across the border.
>>
>>34438839
Most of those troops fighting the cartels are already positioned in border states.
>>
>>34438975
And you think they are going to take a break from that and do a troop build up on the border for no reason.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170126-183800.png (614KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170126-183800.png
614KB, 1080x1920px
Unless there are 40 y.o. robots here you're all took young
>>
>get job
>realize I gotta walk around in the hot sun most of the day on your feet
>quit after one day to go back to anime and tendies
>>
>>34439013
>move your posts a little bit north for "strategic" purposes
Or they can just say they're "patrolling" the border too.

Violating airspace and shooting off artillery for shits for shits and giggles.
>>
>>34439060
You don't seem to understand why they aren't going to do that.
>>
File: 4.gif (182KB, 200x152px) Image search: [Google]
4.gif
182KB, 200x152px
>>34439033
You mean to tell me they only hire hot latinal milfs??
>>
>>34438970
>Yeah, like we should really trust these latina cunts to actually keep drugs and illegals from crossing the border. No wonder we have so many problems if our border patrol are made up of Mexicunts.

You'd be surprised. Mexican looking ((americans)) are the most racist ones against native mexicans.

You think Jethro wants mexicans out? You should meet Aaron Gonzales from Texas.
>>
>>34439078
They are going to do it because they're pissed off.

You're underestimating the Mexican military. They're extremely nationalistic and they feel humiliated.

Mexico will have troops on their side of the wall. Deal with it.
>>
>>34438606
just imagine the sweet internet stories you can tell you comrades of all the spics you shot in the second Mex-American War
>>
>>34439136
>You're underestimating the Mexican military. They're extremely nationalistic and they feel humiliated.

Not that anon, and not debating but I cant imagine how it must feel to get their asses kicked by a bunch of hoodlum cartels all the time.
>>
File: Lies_in_internet.jpg (61KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
Lies_in_internet.jpg
61KB, 475x356px
>>34439220
>just imagine the sweet internet stories

I can tell you some.

I don't guarantee they're real though.
>>
>>34439228
Once again, it's the other way around: >>34438706

They're the ones filling up the mass graves.

You just want to paint them as the useless pathetic spics from the meme image you have in your mind.
>>
>>34439136
>They're extremely nationalistic and they feel humiliated.

They're so nationalistic that they cross the border by the millions to other countries
>>
>>34439283
>the mexican military crosses to other countries
LEL your hatred against spics is literally making you retarded
>>
>>34439264
The military is filling up the graves or the drug cartels?
>>
>>34438229
Who is this chick? She's the chick in the webm of her sucking some guys dick and his voice sounds like nails on a chalk board.

She looks just like a girl I know so I'd like to have more pics for masturbatory purposes
>>
Seems fun. Only thing is I moved from my beloved South because I can't stand the heat.

If the heat wasn't a problem, I would certainly do borderline patrol.
>>
>>34439337
The Mexican military fucks their shit up. It's never reported because they bury or burn the bodies, but yeah they're filling up mass graves.

It's just how it is. I don't write history.
>>
>>34439415
That's pretty cool. Vigilante justice is best justice. Those cartel fucks deserve everything coming to them.
>>
>>34438136
what qualifications do you need? I want to kill some cartel fucks.
>>
>>34438136
>US border patrol
>three out of three officers are roasties and also beaners although the middle one might be a different type of shitskin
>>
>>34439455
You probably wouldn't be doing that just stopping suspicious cars and checking them for drugs
>>
>>34438136
>Border Patrol is hiring thousands of new people
>They are already low staffed
What's dumb is that just making jobs available doesn't fix unemployment
They have to be jobs we don't have a surplus in
>>
File: nypd_logo.jpg (235KB, 835x1068px) Image search: [Google]
nypd_logo.jpg
235KB, 835x1068px
>>34438136
good luck with the polygraph senpai. I tried applying to to the customs division last year and fell into the 75% of people who fail it. if you end up not passing it, consider pic related instead. they're always in need of a new people and they have no poly test
>>
File: 14819541878909.png (12KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
14819541878909.png
12KB, 420x420px
anyone else like reading about cartels on wikipedia? shit is so fucking interesting.

here is an account from a survivor of the 2011 san fernando massacre

While the bus was leaving San Fernando, the bus driver saw at a distance that there were several trucks blocking the highway up ahead, and that there were several men wearing skimasks and holding AR 15s. The gunmen ordered the bus to stop, and the bus driver obeyed. The cartel members approached the bus pointing their guns and yelling, "Open the door, asshole! Move, you son of a bitch, unless you want me to shoot you dead."The chauffeur, trembling, opened the door for the gunmen, who quickly stormed the bus as soon as the door was opened. "You are all fucked," yelled one of the gunmen to the people on board; the passengers were frightened, and some of them cried, thinking it was simply a regular armed robbery. But that was not the case this time. The cartel members then ordered the bus driver to drive the bus deep into a dirt road for about ten kilometers before reaching a plain area, "in the middle of nowhere." In the area there were about twenty luxurious trucks and three passenger buses, some of them with bullet holes, flat tires, and broken windows.The driver was then ordered to stop the bus, and all the men were then told to descend from the vehicle. They were asked to form a line, and the cartel members began to organize them from youngest to oldest and from strongest to weakest. Those who looked old or weak were separated from the group, tied from their feet, and then taken elsewhere.Those who were left were ordered to take off their shirts and remain where they were. A man wearing black military uniform, a bulletproof vest, and a kit belt was called from the trucks that were parked nearby. All of the triggermen referred to him as Commander 40, better known as Miguel Trevino Morales, one of the top leaders of Los Zetas.
>>
>>34439582
The man approached the passengers that were lined up in front of him, and said in an energetic voice: "Let's see, assholes. Who wants to live?" But no one answered. One teenager accidentally wet himself out of nervousness, and Commander 40 killed him with a shot to the head. Trevino Morales then yelled: "I will ask all of you one more time. Who the fuck wants to live?" All of the men raised their hands. "Good. We will test your abilities to see how capable you are. If you make it, you'll survive; if you do not, you're fucked." Commander 40 then asked his henchmen to bring the bats and clubs, and each of the passengers was given one. He then said, "Look, each of you will get in pairs and beat the shit out of each other. Those who survive will work for Los Zetas, those who don't, well, they're fucked." All of the passengers were shocked at the order the individual in front of them gave them. Everyone got their bats and clubs, joined up as a pair, and stared at their partners nervously. Trevino Morales then said: "Now beat the shit out of each other."

One of the passengers of the bus approached Trevino Morales weeping and saying: "Please, sir. I do not want to do this. I will give you all the money I have and my own house, but please let us go." Trevino Morales stared at him firmly, took away his club and then said, "Okay, stupid asshole. Leave," and while the crying man was walking away, Trevino Morales swung his bat and hit him in the back of the head, and then struck him more than 20 times until his head was completely destroyed.

He then turned around and said to the kidnapped victims: "This is what you have to do. Have some balls (courage). Anyone who does not want to can tell me and I will beat the hell out of you."All of the men started fighting. Several other Zeta members, who were still on a bus with other passengers, ordered the women whom they considered the most beautiful to descend the vehicle so they could rape them.
>>
>>34439715
Then they took away the children from their mothers, and shot the rest of the bus passengers. The women were taken to a warehouse where many other women were held captive. Inside a dark room, the women were reportedly raped and beaten, while one heard the screams of the women and of the children being put in acid. A driver of one of the buses was then asked to turn on the bus engine, and then ordered to move the bus to where the kidnapped victims were handcuffed and laid down on the dirt floor. "Drive on top of them," one of the killers told the bus driver, who stood there motionless. "Drive on top of them or I will put you there too, asshole," the killer repeated. As the driver rode over his passengers with the bus, he felt like the vehicle was passing over speed bumps, but the only difference was that the bus driver and the passengers could actually hear the cries of the people as they were being run over. The gunmen, once the driver was finished, shot him in the head and shot the rest on board. The bus was then set on fire by the Zetas.Trevino Morales then gathered all the Zetas and said, "We have had enough fun for tonight. Bring the winners." His men brought all of those who had passed the gladiator-like competitions, and they were gathered in front of Trevino Morales.
Commander 40 then said to everyone, "Welcome to Los Zetas special forces, the 'other' military."
>>
>>34439582
>>34439715
>>34439736
That's some real Negan shit.
>>
>>34439536
>polygraph
those things are easy to pass if you train for it
several people have evaded death row simply because they kept their cool and lied on the polygraph
look it up
polygraphs are super unreliable
Just wear tons of deodorant and drink some water
>>
>>34439107
That's because it makes all of spickind look bad, and undermines the efforts of the ones that migrated legally.
>>
>>34439033
Reading comprehension, senpai. They're saying you can now apply up to age 40.
They want those young, fit, easy-to-relocate, easy-to-schedule military/police kids. Why would they only hire middle-aged people?
>>
>>34439455
Former law enforcement experience or relevant college degree
Pass background test/drug screening
Know or be able to learn Spanish
>>
File: IMG_0207.jpg (81KB, 515x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0207.jpg
81KB, 515x582px
>>34438136
What's the pay like?
Are they really hiring by the thousands or are you just pulling my leg?
>>
>>34439136
>Mexico
>a country of half-spainairds, half-natives
>blacks and pure whites sprinkled in their
>basically an ideal for diversity
>>>still nationalistic

really makes ya ponder
>>
>>34440237
Why can't you morons fucking read?

THE MILITARY is nationalist as fuck. As is any other military in the world.
>>
>>34439774
>Negan

Not enough meme comments like "OH YES SIREE I HOPE YOU ALL BROUGHT CONDOMS AND STRAWBERRY FLAVORED LUBE BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL GETTING FUCKED *sucks through front teeth and grins* OH YES INDEED PUT ON YOUR BEST RENTED TUX AND EVENING GOWNS AND GET READY TO FINGER THAT SWEET PROM QUEEN PUSSY BECAUSE TODAY YOU'RE ALL GRADUATING FROM THE SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS *knocks baseball on hood of truck* AW NAW COME ON TOUGH CROWD? ARE -MY- JOKES -THAT- BAD?"
>>
>>34440560
>ARE -MY- JOKES -THAT- BAD?
heh'd
>>
File: rodriguez.jpg (185KB, 640x797px) Image search: [Google]
rodriguez.jpg
185KB, 640x797px
>>34438136
mexicans used to push me down in high school. I don't want that to happen anymore.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.