[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDEWEED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (4KB, 259x194px)
images.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
Who else is /DUDEWEED LMAO/ around here?

Just picked up some dank deathstar OG to help with quitting cigarettes and sleep.
>>
>>34438051

Got some glorious AK48 and lemon haze. A single baby hit of the AK48 gets me to a solid 7/10 high.
>>
I just bought a quarter of shatter and a half of some tippity top shelf nugs. I'm an addict but I like it.
>>
>>34438051
>>34439081
>>34439237

I love weed but Jesus Allah Christ is the culture surrounding it just embarrassingly infantile.

I'm glad that it's getting legalized this year.
>>
>>34438051

bought a whole box of motorized rollingham at 7 bong today, already smoked half of it
>>
>>34439270

Yeah. It's the ultimate drug. Super small hits get rid of anxiety and allow me to relax. I don't really need to smoke .25-.5 in a night, but it is still fun. But the nig culture and WEEDLMAO fags sorta ruin in. Is the God Emperor legalizing it at a federal level during his term?
>>
>>34439429
>implying niggers ruined weed
holy shit you're so stupid
>>
>>34439488

Elaborate. I am just implying that I have disdain for nig-nigs and weedlmao kids. Not saying that they have ruined it.
>>
>>34439488
Please just quit 4chan, you're incredibly annoying
>>
>>34439429
>Is the God Emperor legalizing it at a federal level during his term?

You mean the reality TV celebrity millionaire American president? No he's too busy burning money for his meme wall.

Canada is getting full legalization this spring.

If anything Trump is likely to criminalize it even further.
>>
>>34439488
niggers are the personification of weed
they're walkin talkin shuckin and jivin' cannabis plants
>>
>>34438051
Both my mates are big dopeheads

Everytime we meet we get drunk and high and just wonder round town doing random shit like walking round an underground carpark for 3 hours
>>
Ive got crumble but my throats way to sore to dab any of it.

Anyone of you know what the recreational dose for promethazine codeine is by chance?
>>
Is 3g in 2 days a lot?

Fuck I need to stop smoking weed, so I can make more money and can smoke a lot of weed

Anyone else knows this particular feelerino
>>
File: 1481264287163.jpg (12KB, 206x248px)
1481264287163.jpg
12KB, 206x248px
>got a wax pen for the first time in my life in december
>have/had dabbed exactly two (2) times in my life before that
>exclusively smoke wax/shatter/crumble now, smoke maybe one bowl of herb a day
I dont know what im getting across with this post other than I love dabs
>>
>>34438051
>/DUDEWEEDLMAO/ has completely ruined weed for me

I used to really like to smonk weed.. but then everybody started smoking that shit

>Now since millennials are so easily manipulated and impressionable they watch a bunch of niggers on tv and libcuck faggots talk about how it cures cancer suddenly it cures everything

>Falling for the herbal jew

Weed is a fucking drug man
>inb4 weed is like from the ground bro

So is fucking everything else.. weed just makes you not fucking care so much about shit.. jah doesnt come down and bless your faggot body with some miracle healing potion

>The real miracle medicine was heroin, but that shit got taken off the shelf for obvious reasons

Weed is great in moderation but if your some faggot you shouldnt be smoking it

>If you smoke to impress people, act like a nigger, go to "shows" to smonk in front of people, wear nigger clothes, say the phrase chill you shouldn't be alive, if you tell someone you are particular to sativa strains then I guess its ok

Fuck you faggot
>>
Anyone else ego death on dudeweed
>>
I traded 13 tabs of acid for 2 ounces of Master Yoda the other day. I was a little worried since there wasn't a particularly high CBD count but I'm feeling good.
How much is a good amount to make dudeweed brownies for one? What sorts of recipes mask the weedlmao flavor the best? My mom would probably chip in for getting edibles but she is really sensitive to the flavor of cannabis.

Also, any of yall got a MFLB or other sort of vaporizer? It weirds me out that people spend a shit-ton on the weed itself but then smoke it out of a bowl or even some fancy big-ass bong. That shit is way too hot and activates a lot of the chemicals that just make you hazy and paranoid.
>>
>>34438051
Tfw med card expired and can't get another one and don't have a dealer
Feels bad man
>>
>>34442251
>ego death

Yeah,
Now I feel like a character in a video game. Like someone else is just controlling me and I've got no particular defining features, just a bundle of experiences from one to the next. I play things alot on repeat.
>>
>>34442510
Maybe try and make firecrackers if it's just gonna be edibles "for one"? You don't need a lotta weed to make them either

http://herb.co/recipes/firecrackers/

I have a Magic Flight Lunch Box and I used to vape my weed a lot but nowadays I moved on to the vape pen + wax meme
>>
>>34442595
That looks pretty convenient. Thanks.
Somehow I live where dudelmao is legal but I've never actually had wax.
>>
>>34442588
ego death on weed?

No I know you are memeing.. what faggot honestly believes you can experience REAL ego death from smoking pot..

Fucking go do real drugs before you even drop that term

Fuck I hate you weed faggots

God damn 16 year old kids and their "terms" they don't even understand
>>
>>34442644
>Somehow I live where dudelmao is legal but I've never actually had wax.
I live where it's extremely illegal (tex-ass) but I'm able to get legit medicinal grade product

If you have steady access to it (MMJ/recreational state) then I'd suggest getting one of these "concentrate tray" attachments for the Lunch Box, or just get a wax pen with a quartz coil
https://sales.magic-flight.com/concentrate-tray
>>
>>34442699
Oh shit I had no idea this existed
>>
I'm currently quitting cigarettes with a similar method to OP but holy fuck guys don't do coke, it's fucking evil trying to quit, I'm failing miserable.

Please /r9k/ stoners, help me.
>>
File: 1465450152351.jpg (857KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1465450152351.jpg
857KB, 3264x2448px
>>34442719
Yeah my friend got it for his Lunch Box and the few times I've it hit it, it tasted really smooth/clean and gets you pretty fucking high. Also since it's for the vape you can sort of regulate the temp and you can get more than one hit out of the dab/wax since it won't combust

I highly recommend you go for the concentrates meme since you live in a place where it's legal; you can probably get super high quality shit like pic related
>>
>>34442510
Dont fall for the MFLB meme that is one overpriced piece of fucking wood
>>
>>34442768
I already did though. What do you use?
>>
>>34442786
Uh an actual rig?
>>
>>34442768
>Dont fall for the MFLB meme that is one overpriced piece of fucking wood
Wasn't telling him to buy an MFLB, just telling him what he can do with it since he already bought one (context clues)...

>>34442786
If we're shilling, I recommend a wax pen or en e-nail
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.