[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix the white girl problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9

How do we fix the white girl problem?
>>
>>34437946
Race-mixing.

Origifam.
>>
Lock them in a room full of chads, ecstasy, water, a giant tv and Netflix
>>
>remove starbucks
>remove leggings
>remove uggs
>remove iphones
>add education
>>
>>34437975
>add education

Yes because that worked so well so far

>gender studies
>psychology majors
>part time baristas
>womyn empowerment
>liberal professors
>>
>>34437946
Remove their white privilege.
>>
File: 1484461622863.png (74KB, 302x170px) Image search: [Google]
1484461622863.png
74KB, 302x170px
hardship
>>
Restore their white privilege.
>>
>>34437946
>Remove Starbucks and cellphones
>They die off because of it.
>>
>>34438043
Exactly why we need to abolish the age of consent. Make them mothers before it's too late.
>>
Make another 4 movies of the "Twilight" series.
>>
>>34438043
How is any of that education?
>>
>>34437966
Where will they piss and shit?
>>
>>34438126

on each other
>>
File: A+ Certified.jpg (35KB, 334x428px) Image search: [Google]
A+ Certified.jpg
35KB, 334x428px
Drop them in a culture and place that isn't so rich and doesn't worship women so much, at least until age 20.

In American society, the average white girl is coddled so thoroughly and completely for so long that they legitimately do not understand a lot of basic human struggles, so they just apply their lifestyle expectations to everybody else, and somehow think they're granted "good person" status for being vegan or donating $5 to some random charity or volunteering at an animal shelter, while actually treating many fellow human beings like trash. They just don't understand that literally every other combination of race and gender has it much harder on average, and they a lot of us have to EARN our money, our love, our respect.

If they had to work hard to earn their current standard of living, if they didn't have an entire culture coddling and protecting them from their own stupidity, if they weren't showered with affection just for existing, they'd be perfectly fine, and like any one of us.

The only real problem is that there's virtually nowhere on earth where they can get that treatment without being flat-out beaten and treated like property, or revered and granted piles of privileges just because of thirsty men. To me, it just seems like they're just inherently predisposed to either get raped and murdered or treated like queens, with very little in-between.
>>
>>34437966

And two bathrooms and cold beer.
>>
Literally nothing wrong with the iPhone and literally nothing wrong with Starbucks
>>
>>34437946
make fun of it till they stop
>>
>>34438550
Why are you treating them so nice? Fuck off cuck
>>
>>34437946
We don't

We sit back and watch Muhammad fix it
>>
>>34437946
more BBC less worship
>>
Take care of them and raise them. Women are children pretending to be grown ups and once you get into a relationship with them they will look up to you and you will be able to raise them to be good people.
>>
>>34438574

What do you mean? It's absolute torture. They'll be forced to watch Netflix and work out their differences under the influence of drugs.
>>
>>34438409

>Drop them in a culture and place that isn't so rich and doesn't worship women so much

Literally the only solution, good post anon. As for where to drop them, probably eastern europe/russia or something like that.

>>34438568

You know that's not the problem motherfucker, good bait, you got me at least.
>>
File: 1483979767814.jpg (13KB, 366x329px) Image search: [Google]
1483979767814.jpg
13KB, 366x329px
>>34438568
>literally
You're gonna have to operate on at least 4 more layers of irony to get past me, anon
>>
I'm a failure. I can't be the evil and estranged arch villain you want me to be.
>>
i can think of a few things

>be a misogynist
>dont be afraid to show your support to the muslim culture and male dominance
>sociopath/psychopath behavior
>abuse their feelings
>ignore them
>make them feel inferior
>>
>>34437946

Import Brazilian girls.
10/10 both physically and personality.

Give white girls competition.

Just kidding, look at how they react to Asians. They'll just call it "fetishising" and start feminazi brainwashing of some of the nicest girls in the world.

MGTOW is the only solution. Abandon white women.
>>
>I have that exact iPhone cover
>>
Treat them very nice.
>>
Because you don't realize how special you really are. Because they'll lie to you about your place in this world but I can see its with friends and family.

With your people.
>>
>>34438645

>eastern europe/russia

Eastern European/Russian women are notoriously spoiled and American white women will be worshiped like exotic novelties there.

Drop them in India. So they can understand the technical nuances of rape culture.
>>
How do we stop the association of being infantile and being feminine?
Rework the western social system from the ground up!
Hmmm, or we could all turn into Muslims, they figured out how to live in a rich society and have non-slut women by forcing them to hide their bodies in public and never be alone with a man that isn't her husband under penalty of DEATH--because any lesser punishment and they just don't learn.
>>
>>34439655

Muslims have shit/no movies, tv shows. Your proposal is hereby vetoed and rejected for eternity.
>>
>>34437946
>How do we stop people from doing things they like that we don't like?
>>
Don't breed with them
>>
>>34438125
He means by trying to educate women the education system has become ruined.
>>
>>34437975
>leggings
>uggs
>iphones
But black chicks do that too
>>
You don't fix anything. They're happier being semi retarded objects.

Literally
>>
>>34437946
Stereotypical white girls, or all of them?
>>
>>34438104
So you want children raising children? And wouldn't this mean you'd also have to decriminalise rape and remove all birth control?
>>
>>34438409
Damn, this is one of the realest posts I've seen on here

Pretty much sums it all up
>>
The ones we have in America would be so fucked if they had to compete with eastern euro chicks
>>
>>34438409
Is this true? I'm Australian, and we usually take cues from either America or the UK on social stuff, and Australian women aren't this bad. I mean, besides most Australians being anti intellectual trash. But that's not gendered.

Our women aren't that way.
>>
A bunch of pussies can't decide which way to steer women. You have to become men and marry only the good ones, then these fucko white bitches will die off.
>>
>>34441575
No that's not true. Thanks an anons opinion based on a biased worldview.
>>
>>34441664

And fucko Asian men too.
>>
>>34437946
by wrapping their lips around my cock
>>
File: 2559871.png (175KB, 500x606px)
2559871.png
175KB, 500x606px
>>34441575
>our women aren't that way
sure must be nice having autism
>>
>>34441501
The average robot isn't fit to breed or raise a child. They can't even take care of themselves, and have barely a basic understanding of social structure. How are they going to explain concepts that the can't fathom themselves?
>>
>>34441726
Huh? It may just be where I am, but most girls I know aren't Stacys.
>>
>>34439836
>how do stop people from ruining the future of our race?

Real world ramifications modern women are imoactnf anon.
>>
>>34441859
Impacting~
>>
>>34438043
There is nothing wrong with psychology. It was dominated by males in past and it was going strong. Just make them have required experimental psychology and neuro or cognitive sciences there and you will see how very few women will be there. They are just shitting the field because they want to help them poor kidz lmao.
>>
>>34441785
lmao have you ever gone outside?
>>
As long America is a first world country and men keep worshipping them like fucking living gods nothing will change. Sometimes i wish ISIS could conquer everything to see them suffer.
>>
>>34441986
Where are you? Queenslander trash?
>>
>>34438568
>literally
Millennials were a mistake.
>>
>>34441575
Australian women are cunts, like all western women
>>
>>34442339
Well, I live in a small town. Maybe I'm sheltered.
>>
>>34442374
how smaller a town, are all the women in it your relations? Could be why you don't see them as bitches
>>
>>34442438
Eh, about 10000, it's okay. I wouldn't want to date them anyway, as I said, most Australians are anti intellectual trash.
>>
>>34437946
Who really fucking cares about these superficial spoiled entitled bitches anyway..

Just get drunk and rape them if you really want a solution continue to treat them like the fucking cum dumpsters they are
>>
>>34438126
Women do that?
>>
>>34442567
For Chad they will do anything
>>
Give them a culinary education, a conceal carry permit, and a good dicking
>>
File: 1459201575032.jpg (164KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1459201575032.jpg
164KB, 683x1024px
>>34437956
>Race-mixing.
this

the only solution is to take an active stance against the proliferation of white women

Do your part
>>
>>34441664
Honestly I'm just done with men in particular.
If we have sex with them they hate us for being sluts, as if we can tell who is and isn't going to be our "one and only" without trapping them into marriage which is to them, wage slavery. We can't work to support ourselves because we're apperently ruining the economy and the world by wipeing the asses of old men in hospitals and teaching young children to spell. We can't be housewives because then we're just proving to men that we're inferior, subhuman's only fit to be wombs and slaves to our men who should then have the right to beat and rape us because we are dependent on them which means we deserve no consideration.
I'm out. I'm done. I'm going to die a Virgin and this shitty planet is not my problem becauase my children won't have to live in it.
Crazy chick out.
>>
Do coalburners eventually get redpilled by being around niggers? Knocked up and vacated, abused and beaten, etc? Is it ever enough to curb their BBC craving?
>>
White people deserve genocide for the societal and cultural suicide they're committing upon themselves.
>>
>>34446213
complaining that you can't please everyone
you know, you don't wipe old peoples asses and teach children to spell. you're not married, you've never been beat up or raped and it didn't happen from a partner you picked. how is it mens fault that you can't get one because you have all kinds of priorities that don't involve your own self interest. it really shouldn't be hard to find one that would protect you from being beaten and raped if you didn't want to put yourself in situations where that's a high risk since most guys have a retarded protection instinct for females that is in over drive
>>
>>34437956

This desu.
Just wait for them to all get BLACKED and problem solved.
You can't educate this problem away as it is caused by our technology. There's no education powerful enough to displace the dopamine hit these little hoes get from their instagrams and snapchats.
Just wait for them to get BLACKED so hard they hit the wall 10 years early and go single mother mode with little nig babies. No more white girls, no more white girl problems.
>>
>>34446282

They "grow up" but still miss their years of being dominated by a hot savage.
>>
File: cute roasties.jpg (159KB, 1218x696px) Image search: [Google]
cute roasties.jpg
159KB, 1218x696px
>>34437946

You can't. We are evolutionary designed to prefer fair skin femmes.
>>
>>34446373
Wow women are really pathetic.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 750x745px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 750x745px
>>34446389
Nah. Not really. Men were "evolutionarily" designed to feel attracted to any woman who's even moderately attractive. Pic related is above average in attractiveness, and yet she's black.
>>
Ship them to Congo
>>
>>34446471
Stop counting mulattoes as black.
>>
Are people ITT claiming that they're also not victims of mass media and capitalism and it's only white girls?
>>
File: 1432765456280.jpg (104KB, 428x426px) Image search: [Google]
1432765456280.jpg
104KB, 428x426px
>>34446308
Seem like you got baited, nigger
>>
>>34437946
A strict return to traditional values.

Yes, this includes revoking women's right to vote and work at most businesses.
>>
>>34446964
this.
but it's not possible anymore, they wouldn't allow it since they like to act as they do right now.
it shouldn't have been allowed in the first place.
>>
The real solution is for men, betas in particular to stop fucking worshipping them and breeding with them. If we just bred with the good ones they'd all be waifus after a generation or so right? That's how genetics works right?

It's those beta faggots that settle for these roasties, allowing the continuing of the whore species.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.