[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do ants decide who the queen is?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: camskdj.png (13KB, 96x88px) Image search: [Google]
camskdj.png
13KB, 96x88px
how do ants decide who the queen is?
>>
queens make the nest, some times with the help of other queens.
they decide.
>>
>>34437566
The ants don't decide, the queen decides
the queen literally births all of her "subjects"
She's not so much a queen but a mom who enslaves her children through pheromones
>>
nature does, ants are born into their roles and biologically are incapable of doing anything other than what they were born for
only queen ants can lay eggs
>>
born into it
like any monarchy
>>
they have a vote by raising their skinny antennas like fists to heaven
>>
>>34437754
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAgUoSIG3Jo
>>
The queen is born into it. They give birth to females and males (who they kick out), and some females are fed "royal jelly" which makes them fat.

The queen is capable of releasing pheromones to control the lesser ants.

Also there are no male ants in the ant colonies. The male ants fly too.

Ants are really fascinating. Bees are more fascinating but ants come close
>>
it's all pheromones
>>
File: 1436567258501.jpg (29KB, 640x519px)
1436567258501.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
How possible would it be for me to stick my dick in a queen ant /r9k/?
>>
one posts the thread:
>Is this /our girl/ ??
>>
>when you poison the colony and stacy the queen comes out to see all the death and carnage
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.