[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT was the worst experience you've ever had with a woman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (3KB, 83x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 83x144px
WHAT was the worst experience you've ever had with a woman
>>
I swear to god this is a true story
>Be me super autistic insecure shy grade 12
>start talking to this girl on ask fm
>weeks go by she keeps asking who I am
>I say I will only tell you if you guarantee to have sex with me
>give me her phone number on ask fm
>I finally get the balls to call her but after she says hello I panicked
>At that point I thought if somebody has your phone they can figure out who you are
>I hesitantly told her my name over text
>she find out who I am in real life and laughs..says I am ugly to me over text
Part 2..cont
>>
>I have super bad anxiety and paranoia
>I have this feeling that the whole school will find out and ridicule me for eternity
>I offer her 100 dollars to keep her mouth quiet
>I give her the money and feel so shameful
> She is an evil fucked up bitch
>she ends up telling other people anyways cuz they all laugh and look at me weird
>there are more details but I can't cover everything
>>
>24 years ago
>I become aware
>darkness
>I open my eyes
>blinding light
>I let out a scream of terror

thanks mom
>>
>>34437704
>>34437659
I related this too much
>>
>>34437448
I'm 43. Words simply cannot describe how awful my divorce was. My kids are a mess because of it, and I am utterly without hope. I hope my wife burns in Hell for eternity.
>>
i was around 10
got bullied by a large girl because she thought i looked at her weird
she didnt really need a reason, she was just a bitch with anger issues and i was the little scrawny kid you could easily vent off on bc no one cared
i dont remember the details (or maybe i just have a memory block who knows) but it ended up with her ripping my favourite shirt's sleeve off in the smelly toilet with a bunch of people encouraging her to keep going and beat me
after everybody left i got scolded by the teachers for spying on girls in the piss stained hell (girls bathroom) and got a detention
in the following weeks i had a bunch of classmates talk shit like "hah how did you even let A GIRL beat you up????"
it was a pretty shitty time and im glad i have no memory of elementary school
israel sucked

looking back it probably didnt matter that she was a girl or not i would have gotten the same shit
but i am pissed that she got crowned a queen after that
>>
>>34437448
in the span of a couple days when I was in college
>suitemate's gf comes over
>they have loud sex at 2 am
>too loud can't sleep
>go take a shower
>she gets off him and goes to my room
>opens the door then closes it
>calls my RA and tells him it smells like semen
>get written up and punished for Sexual misconduct, have to watch a movie about how to properly act around women and no means no along with volunteering

>decide to go see a movie with my brother to forget
>sitting next to some woman
>she's huffing and puffing the whole movie
>I can see her staring at me out the corner of her eye
>she gets as far away from me as possible in her seat
>gets up and says "I can fucking take it anymore" loudly and sits on the other side of her bf
>forgets her drink in the cupholder next to me
>5 minutes later she loudly asks her boyfriend to get it for her
>loudly says "forget it, that creep obvioulsy roofied me, did you see the way he was staring?"

after both of these I legitimately felt so low and terrible that I went t a hardware store.
turns out they won't sell a depressed looking guy 10 feet of thick rope.
>>
File: 1455646931200.jpg (26KB, 731x565px) Image search: [Google]
1455646931200.jpg
26KB, 731x565px
>>34437448
>assburger deluxe in 5th grade
>good grades and stuff
>get bullied by 2 nigresses
>stab me with pencils, etc.
>finally tell on them
>they dindu nuffin
>bullying continues
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.