[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your mother, robot.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: freud.jpg (84KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
freud.jpg
84KB, 1200x1200px
Tell me about your mother, robot.
>>
She was weak, frail and incompetent.
>>
File: 1485406703900.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485406703900.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
>>34437305
She split up with my father back in 2007, and divorced him a couple of years or so thereafter. Comparing now to then, she's an extremely different person, to the point of it being night and day.

She's EXTREMELY susceptible to those around her, adopting the opinions and personalities of whoever spends a lot of time around her, and allows films and the media to influence her life outlook significantly.

My mom was one of the strongest and best people that I knew, but nowadays is totally different. She's a lot more similar to her friends who she spends most of her time around now than she is to the mother that I knew growing up. She goes out drinking a lot more now, cycles through depression, and is much more of an "outraged" type these days who thinks the world is going to Hell and there's nothing anybody can do to save it. I used to butt heads with her occasionally growing up based on some stuff that was justified, and other stuff that was ridiculous on her part, but nowadays it's a situation where we don't even live in the same world.

I love who my mom once was, and still love her, but I can't stand being around her for prolonged periods of time any more. I wish she'd go back to the person she used to be. I could have probably prevented it if I kept living with her, but hindsight is 20/20, and you can't put toothpaste back in the tube.

I genuinely hope that she's happy with her new life, but I genuinely don't think that she is. She'd have been much better off staying with my dad, most especially for her sake.

C'est la vie.
>>
File: decaying.jpg (58KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
decaying.jpg
58KB, 500x600px
>>34437305
she never believed i was suffering from mental illness and constantly told me to "snap out of it"
made it worse and now i can't function in social situations at all
she never spoke to me and was completely fine with me isolating myself in my bedroom for my entire childhood
>>
> undisclosed mental disability
> routinely in the mental hospital
> used to flash her pussy at me and my brother while dancing to Roy Orbison
> would trash the house on a yearly basis
> was abused by my father who used to put out cigarettes on her tits
> he committed suicide
>>
she was a drug dealer all my life who basically treated me like a pet she was stuck with when my father left her when I was 6.
now she is my drug dealer that gives me good deals and is trying to make up a lot for her shitty mothering now that I'm 25 and a complete and utter failure at life (that she no doubt attributes to herself somewhat, considering how she acts now)
>>
File: 1482791062251.jpg (563KB, 1000x723px) Image search: [Google]
1482791062251.jpg
563KB, 1000x723px
Worked from before I woke up in the morning to after I went to bed at night seven days a week. Basically never around, so I don't know her much.
>>
She's pretty stern but always loving, and raised me well. I have nothing to do with her anymore though after learning about war crimes she committed.
>>
She's really affectionate and awesome and I kinda wanna bone her tbqh
>>
>>34437579
Holy shit same, single friends to women changes them and makes em feel alive or bad or someshit or maybe midlife crisis
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.