[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've seen heaven, my brobots! After a long period of obsession,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: happy2_megumin.jpg (49KB, 486x406px) Image search: [Google]
happy2_megumin.jpg
49KB, 486x406px
I've seen heaven, my brobots!

After a long period of obsession, I've finally had my first (slightly) lewd Meugmin dream.
It felt so real. (as dreams do).
I can still feel her hot breath on my skin.
This is the best day of my life.

I...I wanna go back.
I wanna fall asleep and never wake up.
>>
>>34436526
What happened in it ? oregano
>>
Good for you anon. I'm quite jealous.
>>
File: blush_megumin.jpg (80KB, 652x611px) Image search: [Google]
blush_megumin.jpg
80KB, 652x611px
>>34436575

Well, it was also some sort of Avatar: The Last Airbender crossover.
We had a big celebration in the Water Kingdom, mutliple groups of people came together and everyone was wearing a bracelet to show what group they belonged to.

Well, I was some lone wolf loser that rather relied on himself than on others. Thus, I had neither a group nor a bracelet.
Since this made me feel really bad over time, I walked up to a group led by Megumin (:^) and complimented her bracelet, saying how cool it looks.
I asked if it would be possible for her to make me one too and let me stay with their group. So, she started metal bending a bunch of steel that was laying around. Midway, I started helping her out with fire bending and melted all the pieces together.
We worked together pretty well. After so long, we finished the work and I had my own bracelet.
Well, to thank her I gave her a nice hug which ended up with both of our faces being only inches apart. Simultaneously, we started making out. She pushed me onto the ground, got on top of me and started kissing my neck while also grinding her lower body against mine.
Eventually we rolled around with me being on top of her this time.
I did the same to her but also had my hand slowly wander down her body...until....I fucking wake up.
>>
>>34436526
obsessed but you cant spell megumin.....right....
>>
>>34437080

I'm so excited, I'm sorry!
I still argue wether it is not the best to just take my life and embrace the 2D world.
>>
>>34437158
meet women at work instead its more fulfilling desu
>>
File: tumblr_okd3by3Wvc1qfqjoto5_540.jpg (69KB, 533x585px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okd3by3Wvc1qfqjoto5_540.jpg
69KB, 533x585px
>>34437205

You do know which board this is, right?
If I was capable of doing that, I wouldn't spend my time in this cesspool.
>>
cool
2Dintronauts are doing the real philosophical adventuring in these times

keep dreaming
>>
I always wake up and ejaculate as soon as I start thinking about naked girls. I'm good at realizing I'm dreaming but no matter what I do I can't stay asleep through the good parts.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.