[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOW TEST

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 4

File: 1359250656013.jpg (4KB, 160x161px) Image search: [Google]
1359250656013.jpg
4KB, 160x161px
>go and get my testosterone tested
>comes out at 342 ng/dl
>""""Normal"""" Range is 300 - 1200 ng/dl
>but median range for men aged 18-25 is 600 - 800 ng/dl
>doc won't give me TRT since it's "normal" range

Also he said I don't have gyno (but I probably do)

Who else is a low T cuck?
>>
>>34435971
Are you lifting? The more gains you make the more test you can naturally produce.
>>
Right here, fampala. Although my low test levels are a result of surgery. Like an anon said yesterday you win some, you lose some, but you live to fap another day.
>>
>>34436003
No, I'm a skinnyfat manlet with mantits who has exercised a few times in the past 5 years.

I'm gonna start exercising, now. I ran for about 45 mins a while ago and I'm gonna save up for a gym membership and change my diet.

I'll get another blood test in several months and if the results aren't satisfactory, I'll start trawling for endocrinologists.
>>
whom else is a low T cuck? *
>>
>>34436127
thanks

this has been an original comment
>>
>>34435971
Funnily enough I get my blood test results for my testosterone levels tomorrow so if the threads still up I'll let you know.
>>
>>34436061

just buy what you need on the internet retard
>>
>>34436061
>exercised a few times in the past 5 years
Wow, I wonder how you're Low T.

>>34436461
Literally the worst idea you could give, holy shit. Are you trying to cuck him even more?
>>
>>34435971
my levels were under 200

btw if anyone tells you balding is a sign of high testosterone tell them to can that bullshit. i'm going bald at 23 and my testosterone levels are pathetic.
>>
>>34436550
Screen-capped for posterity.jeg

It isn't all forms of testosterone--just dihydrotestosterone.
If you have high dihydrotestosterone and the genes for follicle sensitivity to dihydrotestosterone you, eventually, will start balding.
>>
>>34436623
you dont even need to have that high dht, just a little is enough if you're very sensitive.
>>
>>34435971
who here /11ngperdl/
>>
>>34436679
go back to kc
>>
>>34436550
I'm OP and I'm also balding.my crown is definitely thinning and I'm a NW2, so I really hit the jackpot.
>>
>>34435971
Say you're FtM trans, that should net you all the test you need.
>>
>>34436726
i'm nw 1,5. my hairline's not that bad, instead i've got diffuse thinning all over my scalp. feels shit going looks wise from 6/10 to 4/10.
>>
>>34436779
and if he tells you that you're a guy just call him a gender-assuming shitlord.
>>
>>34436794
I honestly can't tell if it's diffuse thinning or MPB. When I'm out in the sun, the area around my hair whorl is fairly thin, and the rest of my head looks normal, but under harsh bathroom lights, I run my hands through my hair and it looks mildly thin. The crown area is definitely the worst, though

How did your diffuse thinning look as it was starting out
>>
>>34436061

weight lifting (strong lifts, starting strength, etc) is better than running for raising T
>>
>>34435971

I told you guys this before but testosterone is way overrated. I juiced on testosterone 400-500 mg/week for 4 months.

Sex drive went up 30%. Made mild improvements in the gym.

But my hair started falling out again where it had stopped prev on ru58841.

Overall the negatives outweighed the positives and I stopped.

It's not magic.
>>
>>34436996
dunno what's there to say, it just got thinner and thinner for a few years until it got to the point where there was absolutely no suspicion that i was actually going bald. also my scalp itches a like a bitch but antifungal wash helps.
>>
>>34436061
This is why the doctor won't give you test. Your levels are perfectly normal for someone living your lifestyle. If you change, your test levels will change as well. You don't need injections which will permanently shut down and shrink your testes and make you dependent upon the injections. Whatever you do, don't go doctor shopping because this one clearly isn't a total idiot.
>>
>>34437053
no shit its not magic if you had normal testosterone levels to begin with.
>>
>>34437106

I have low normal levels too at baseline. On the roids my levels were above the measurable lab limit.

It didn't turn me into Arnold Schwartzenegar or make my problems go away.
>>
>>34437100
>>34437046
Thanks lads

Gonna get that membership as fast as I can and see how I do
>>
>>34437130

For basic testosterone support you should also be taking vitamin D and get adequate dietary zinc. Oysters once a week will do it for zinc.
>>
File: 20170126_170023.jpg (959KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170126_170023.jpg
959KB, 2560x1536px
>>34436726
>>34436996
Wew, I have the same exact problem, even down to the hair whorl. I got on minoxidil a while ago and I'm trying for fin, soon, but I think it's inevitable. Looks like diffuse thinning too, so HT in the future is questionable.

You win some, you lose some.
>>
>>34435971
>go to a doctor because you're worried about problems
>doctor tells you you don't have problems
>still convinced you have the problems

Seek help, holy shit
>>
>>34437286
doctors just dont give a shit. you shouldn't trust them too much when you can investigate yourself.
>>
>>34437286
/fit/ here.

Doctors are bluepilled when it comes to T.
>>
>>34437414

I'm a doctor and I've experimented with T. (>>34437053)

The Internet is delusional about T.
>>
>>34437543

>I'm a doctor
>I use anecdotal evidence to make claims about the efficacy of TRT

You're a shit doctor, also probably just a lying faggot
>>
>>34437286
>Seek help
He did you fucking moron
>>
>>34435971
Just let your T drop lower. You are so close to the line.
>>
>>34437602

I've also read extensively on the subject. What do you think you know that I don't?
>>
>>34437372

Personally, I just use WebMD to self-diagnose. A lot less expensive than a doctor.
>>
>>34437691
You cannot deny that 342 ng/dl is absolutely abysmal for someone in their 20s. Op is getting shit advice like getting told to exercise and eat meme foods while he continues to kill his body. I was a fat fuck and even I had 548 or so, and when I got TRT, my entire fucking world changed. you're just being another anti-T shill
>>
>>34437763

Testosterone therapy suppresses your natural testosterone production. It will suppress sperm production. It works as an effective contraceptive for this purpose. It will accelerate balding in those prone to it.

I still have a half dozen or more vials of T in my basement.

I might crack one back out if I decide to go on a bender fucking whore. Otherwise, I am doing better without it.

Glad you have had a good response. it's not a dangerous drug or anything.

But too many people on the Internet act like if you're a naturally skinnyfat beta and you hop on Test all of a sudden you'll be shredded and alpha. It doesn't work like that at all.

And there are negatives to it as well.
>>
>>34437825
>go on a bender fucking whoreS

I mean. It increases libido. Went from jerking off 3-4 times a week to 5-6. On some days 3 times in one day.

Only real remarkable benefit I observed and not that useful if you're unattractive.
>>
>Got tested
>Came back below the normal range
>Doctor made me test again
>Just made 300ng

No T for me

At least I know for sure now why I'm so feminine looking. Fug
>>
>>34437193
Literal coco milk and Sun everyday will conver everything,no need for fancy food
>>
>>34435971
>doctors unironically argue that having the same test levels as an 80 year old man while in your twenties is normal

I couldn't even get angry because the entire thing is so bizarre. I have numerous signs of low test, and the blood work shows low test. Completely normal right? If you want to you can crash your test levels before leaving samples by basically living like shit for a week before. Little sleep, shit food and lots of cardio on top. Make sure to leave the samples when youte about to go to bed, test is highest in the morning.
>>
You cucks really believe T is a panacea
>>
>>34437100
Lifestyle has close to zero impact on your test levels outside of extreme starvation and similar. Try spending at least 5min educating yourself on whatever subject you're posting about you imbecile.
>>
>>34436061
You sound like me. Now i dont want to go if they'll just cuck me. Feminized socual systems REEEEE
>>
I'm also low 300s and doctors refuse to give me t injections. looked into buying online but it's too difficult and risky.
exercise, dieting etc won't change your t levels more than 10%, already tried
shit sucks
>>
>>34437691
Help me increase my test, i havent gotten tested yet, soon, but thread wont be around of course. Is DHtest or whatever good? I read a little and it seems like it can give you prostatitis. Although i never could find my prostate, maybe its too small since im lacking?
>>
>>34439331

Exercise, eat healthy, cut out simple carbs (sugars), ensure you're getting 1000-2000 units vit D daily, get adequate dietary zinc (oysters once a week).

Testosterone levels are not critical. If you really want to find out for yourself, order a bottle of testosterone enanthate 250 mg/mL over the internet and jab yourself with it a few times.

Once you get over the initial rush I'm fairly confident you'll find all of life's problems and solutions don't derive from testosterone levels.
>>
>>34439198
>Lifestyle has close to zero impact on your test levels
Obesity crashes your test levels and spikes your estrogen due to an increase in aromatization, which happens in your fat cells. There is a reason kids who are fat during puberty end up kinda androgynous.
Drinking crashes test.
Poor sleep quality or not enough sleep crashes test.
Not having sex negatively affects test, masturbation however has little effect.
Being depressed, isolated and passive crashes test.
Eating shit food crashes test.
Beta behaviour negatively affects test.

>>34438971
>You cucks really believe T is a panacea
It increases bone density, joint health, muscles mass, decreases tendency to put on fat. As someone who had low test due to medication for a while It makes you tons more assertive, outspoken and much less timid and anxious.

Sure, it won't fix a shit personality or turn you into Chad - but it makes a definitive difference both physically and psychologically.
>>
>>34439331
>Don't be fat.
>Don't drink or do drugs.
>Eat plenty of dietary fat, vit-D, zinc. Just eat healthy in general. Eliminate simple carbs.
>Cheer up and try to be sociable.
>Bang a hooker or two.
>Exercise, put not to the point of utter exhaustion.
>>
>>34439449
Ok thx, can you tell me about prescribed test? Just want to learn, i know it wont fix everything, but it'll be nice to know im not too much of a genetic goof
>>
>>34439487

Agreed to an extent with the effects you listed. The only one I'd disagree with is anxious.

I found having ultra high test levels made me a bit jittery and aggressive. I didn't like it.

I also found it made me too horny. My life is better with a lower sex drive since I have nothing to do with it.

And long term you are suppressing your nads. I don't plan to have kids so this wasn't an issue for me.

I hope you're on HCG.
>>
>>34439575

You won't be able to get it prescribed. If you want it, buy it online and shoot yourself in the ass like I did. I'm a doctor and I had to buy it online. This stuff is easy to get online. It's not a big deal.

You want testosterone enanthate 250 mg/mL. 1 mL in an ass cheek every 4th day. It will make you feel pumped like crazy for the first 2-3 weeks from the rush.

Then the effects wear down and you just get stuck with your sexual frustration, oilier skin, and accelerated hair loss.

Eventually if you're like me you stop and go back to your peaceful normal existence.
>>
>>34439487
>beta behavior
Just stop posting, it's embarassing.
>>
>>34439651
Ok, what about that dihy...whatever test? Can you explain that? Is it the same as the injection?
>>
>>34439657
You're an idiot: being physically intimate, feeling like you've achieved something, being dominant all increase test - failing to achieve these things decreases it. That's an established medical fact.

>>34439588
>The only one I'd disagree with is anxious. I found having ultra high test levels made me a bit jittery and aggressive.
Excess test makes you paranoid and jittery - and the assertiveness can spill over into aggression, but that depends a lot on personality.
>>
>>34439744

You're talking about dihydrotestosterone I think (DHT).

Our bodies naturally convert test into DHT. DHT has primary effects of causing hair loss and prostate enlargement.

Guys usually take finasteride or dutasteride to block converstion of Test into DHT to avoid these side effects.
>>
>>34439487
>was chubby all throughout puberty
>never unexercised
>am androgynous
So I'm cucked for life, now?

Great.
>>
Pharmacist here

342 is pretty normal for a fatass who does nothing but lay around all day

Your body is sedementing and makes more estrogen than testosterone because it doesnt think it needs testosterone

How about you do some fucking activities that increase your test

Lift weights
Go out for a run
Change your diet from purely mountain dew and chips to a balanced diet

Endorphins will kick in and motivate you to keep lifting

Watch your test magically go from 340 to 500 or even higher

Use your body or lose it, stop trying to find the fucking easiest lazy way out you god damn lazy useless pig

Inject testosterone because you're too much of a faggot fatass and you'll find out you'll still be a lazy faggot fatass except hornier and angrier with oily skin
>>
>>34439807
Ah, so its a neutral-neg thing. If someone is taking supplements for low test, wouldn't there be one for DHT? I can see a conversation issue being a problem, sort of in a diabetes kind of way
>>
File: high test low test.jpg (754KB, 1557x1200px) Image search: [Google]
high test low test.jpg
754KB, 1557x1200px
op, what kind of women do you prefer? let's end this meme once and for all
>>
>>34439861
i'm

>>34439286
and exercise and lifting, along with dieting, all for 3 years, didn't change shit you fucking faggot shill

go fuck yourself
>>
>>34439873

No. You do not want high DHT. You supplement with test. Your body will convert the test to DHT (unless you take fin/dut).

DHT has powerful muscle building effects too but the damage to the hair is too risky in general for most guys to want much of it.

Some anabolic steroids work similarly to DHT, but they all cause baldness like crazy.

I"m tired and I'm going to bed now.
>>
>>34439861
>Pharmacist
more like 'failed wannabe doctor' haha what a fag
>>
>>34439843
Test is pretty powerful substance, there's a reson FtMs have a much easier time than MtFs. If they can achieve decent masculinization after going trough puberty as women, so can you. But yeah, being fat as a kid will make cause some side-effects all your life - smaller dick, gyno, poorer bone structure etc.

There is also a big difference between people who have low-test because of poor lifestyle and people who have it for other reasons.
>>
>>34439861
>Change your diet from purely mountain dew and chips to a balanced diet
My diet is nowhere close to that bad. I haven't touched soda in half a decade, and I eat chips maybe once every three months.

All I do eat is chicken, rice, veggies, and red meat on occasion. I've pretty much maintained the same weight of 132 lbs at 5'8" for years, now.
>>
>>34439843
You were chubby because your hormone levels were already fucked to begin with or you simply ate too much and exercised too little (which does not affect your puberty unless you're obese).
>>
>>34439955
>All I do eat is chicken, rice, veggies, and red meat on occasion.
Too lean a diet will also cause poor test, your body needs fats to make test. About 1g per kg with a healthy balance of saturated, mono-saturated, essential fats etc.
>>
>>34440065
Fucking hell

Well I'll try that
>>
>>34439793
I repeat, educate yourself on the very basics or nobody with any form of actual intellect will take you seriously. Your posts could be dismantled by a 15yo who spent 5min on wikipedia. Quite similar to your case actually, except you've likely spent many hours consuming /fit/ shitposts without any sort of cognitive filter instead.
>>
>>34440116
Okay, educate me. I'm all ears.
>inb4 you wouldn't understand anyway or I have better things to do
>>
>>34439861
You're aware that test levels remaining largely the same regardless of lifestyle (outside of dangerous extremes) is an established fact? A healthy lifestyle is great for your mind and body but don't take it too far and start pulling shit out of your ass.
>>
I made a doctors appointment for tuesday and I'm going to tell my doctor to check my t levels.

I'm 25 and I have almost no body hair at all. My voice isn't that deep even though I'm pretty big. I have a small dick as well as small balls. Huge man tits. Thunderous thighs.

I honestly just want to grow facial hair. What else can T do for me? Will it send me through puberty because I feel like I skipped puberty no lie.
>>
>did two cycles of steroids within 10 weeks of one another
>got my test checked in late december
>570ng/dL
Still below average for my age (27) but I'm hoping it'll continue to go up
>>
>>34437746
>t. cyberchondriac
>>
>>34440219
you probably have klinifelter syndrome
>>
>>34440197
There is nothing coherent to respond to because you clearly know absolutely nothing about the subject beyond shitposting and memes, your posts are just nonsensical ramblings with zero substance.

>b-but muh alpha/beta behavior

Jesus christ
>>
>>34440220
What was your t level before you started steroids?

What did it change about you?

>>34440313
I've thought this but my arms aren't that long and I'm not that tall, I'm only 6'0. I work with a guy with klinefelter and I can clearly see it. He's 6'3. 215, no muscle at all, long arms and light gyno.
>>
lift weights regularly, eat a paleo-ish diet with lots of unprocessed foods, get good amounts of sleep, get some sun if you can, seek out strong connections and good relationships with people around you (hardest thing to do on this list but probably one of the most powerful). theres actually a lot of shit you can do to change this

there are plenty of things you can try to slowly incorporate into your lifestyle that will change your your life and a better life = a better hormone profile. try to live a happy and healthy life and the test will more than likely regulate itself
>>
>>34440208
>You're aware that test levels remaining largely the same regardless of lifestyle

>If I regurgitate this idea often enough I can change established medical facts.

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3955331/
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4009484
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25509972
>>
>>34440313
How small of balls are an indicator for Klinefelter?

I'm also 5'7 with thunder thighs, but pretty short legs, and 5.8 inch penis. Pretty big mantits, too.

I'm asking because my mom had me at a late age and my parents told me years ago that I was at a huge risk for Klinefelter, but we never did any testing to confirm.
>>
>>34440349
>objects to a post with indignation
>offers only further indignation and insults when asked to elaborate

>nonsensical ramblings with zero substance
Sums your posts up pretty nicely.

I guess choosing to deny there is such a thing as social hierarchy and underlying biological markers and mechanisms makes sense when otherwise you'd be forced to conclude you're a hopeless beta.
>>
>>34440219
You can be very hairy and still have low T. People shouldn't get completely obsessed with testosterone, there are other far more important factors that have shaped who you are, the hormone levels in your mothers womb for example.
>>
>>34440497
To measure your testicles you need a special device called Orchidometer.
You sholud go to a doctor if you got doubts.
>>
File: 20170126_200210.jpg (978KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170126_200210.jpg
978KB, 2560x1536px
>>34440497
also i'll post my balls anyway

What I mentioned, along with a physical I had where my doc said they were small, leads me to think I may have Klinefelter. I had trouble with speech related subjects in school, as well, and that's apparently a symptom.

>>34440638
>Orchidometer
Good to know, thank you
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.