[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumb roastie tried to fire for not being politically correct

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 29472747.jpg (51KB, 540x468px) Image search: [Google]
29472747.jpg
51KB, 540x468px
>Work at a warehouse
>Ask Gabriella, my coworker, for bar code reader who she usually has it
>"I don't have it Anon, ask Anthony for it"
>Anthony is another coworker that I had fight 4 months before and doesn't like me
>He's your typical nu male cuck
>Go up to Anthony
>"Do you have the bar code reader?"
>He responds back in a mocking voice "Yeah I do have it"
>Throws the bar code reader on his cart
>"You didn't ask if you could use it. I have it alright"
>"Can I use it?"
>"No. You didn't ask nicely."
>wtf.jpg
>Gabriella overhears us
>Asks what's wrong
>Anthony goes on to his business
>Tell Gabriella that Anthony doesn't want to give me the bar code reader
>"Anon its because of your tone. You need to ask things nicely to get what you want"
>Tries to antagonize me
>Wtfdoesmytonehavetodowiththisbitch
>My tone is usually serious and masculine because that's because I'm quiet
>I go to work to earn $$ not to get friends cunt
>Tell her that's being politically correct and a people pleaser
>"Its not being a people pleaser, its called having respect. You disrespect me enough with that tone of yours and I don't like it"
>Tell her specifically what have I said wrong or offensive
>"Its your TONE. ASK. THINGS. NICELY. YOU DONT ASK "Do you have the bar code reader?" YOU ASK "Can I have the barcode reader?" ITS THATS SIMPLE ANON"
>Tell her that Anthony mocked me when I asked her and he wouldn't give it to me anyways even if I asked nicely because he doesn't like me.
>"That's because of your TONE ANON."
>Tell her that does she also tell the people at the DMV to tell her in a nice polite manner too when they have a much worse tone than I do?
>"I'm sick of you Anon. You come here with that tone acting like you're all tough. Sorry, its how the world works Anon. Either ask things nicely or you'll continue to lose."

cont.
>>
continuar por favor, anon-kun
>>
Just explain that you have autism and its discriminating if they judge you by voice tone and other nonverbal cues you have no control over.
>>
I was just going to make fun of you, OP, but >>34435388 is actually objectively good advice.
>>
>>34435327
I get not caring about people and not wanting to be nice with some employees, but maybe just try to sound nicer to avoid altercations with these fucksticks
>>
>Tell her she's an idiot and political correctness is the reason why Trump won
>She storms off to my boss's office
>Anthony comes back
>"Anon! Calm down or else I'm going get Jeff (My boss) to call the cops on you"
>Finally lose my shit and tell Anthony he's a pussy that won't do anything
>He doesn't and only stares at me
>I go to my boss's office and this roastie is literally screaming at him
>"NO ONE LIKES ANON FOR THIS REASON AND I HATE HIM SO FUCKING MUCH WHY HAVENT YOU FIRED HIM ALREADY"
>"HE CALLED ME A FUCKING IDIOT HE SHOULDNT DISRESPECT WOMEN LIKE THAT"
>Boss is total bro tier and tells her that I'm a good worker
>"What I like about Anon is that he only focuses on his work and that's what I look in my employees. You can hate him all you want but he's staying"
>Gabriella storms off the office pissed off and already Anthony the nu male cuck tries to consult her
>I grab his bar code reader and continue my work
>Boss confronts me
>"Hey anon just to let you know keep up the good work"

Holy fuck does Political correctness need to die already. If my boss was a libcuck I would've lost my job over stupid shit.
>>
>>34435480

Your boss is definitely a bro.
Thank god some people still have brains in this shitty world.
>>
>>34435327
>>34435480
Confront this Anthony, preferably after work when there are no witnesses, tell him straight to stay out of your way and if he interferes with your work again it will be too late for him to call the cops, be calm but physically intimidating.

As for the girl don't even bother, when women have a stick up their ass over someone there is nothing you can do, don't reason with her about political correctness just tell her to shut up, mind her own business and do her job.
>>
>>34435480
You sound like an asshole, even when you're writing a story with you as the protagonist. Also, your grammar is fucking awful.
>>
>>34435480
What's funny is that there's literally no justifiable reason for her to have threatened to call the cops on you. Women are this fucking stupid/weak
>>
>>34435480
>nu male
>libcuck

>>>/pol/

You're the fucking worst. No wonder you have no friends.
>>
>>34435749
not really, a nu-male wouldn't give him a barcode reader and a roastie decided to cause some drama over it
>>
File: _V.png (2KB, 144x139px) Image search: [Google]
_V.png
2KB, 144x139px
>>34435480
Your boss sounds great, wish I had one like that
>>
>>34435780
>>34435749
t. passive-aggressive nu-males
>>
i'll take, "things that never happened," or 500
>>
>>34435480
you sound almost as insufferable as your co-workers.
>>
>>34435866
you voted for Hillary didn't you
>>
>>34435327
maybe sop being a creepy beta? Numale cucks are a million times manlier than you.
>>
>>34435875
nope, I didn't vote at all.I can tell you're insufferable because you bring asinine political points into discussions where they aren't even relevant.
>>
>>34435927
not OP, if you're triggered by politics then don't come to /r9k/ because it has a heavy political element
>>
>Dumb normal person tried to get me fired for being socially retarded

>be me
>working at warehouse
>ask girl for barcode reader
>she says chad has it
>i say something really mean under my breath
>girl gets pissed at me
>i don't understand, blame pc culture in real life because i spend too much time on the internet

I hope this is how it really went down, and you're not some confrontational belligerent beta sperglord. People like that could go on to be Elliot Rogers.
>>
>My tone is usually serious and masculine

lol

bleckblox
>>
>>34436006
If the story is accurate the roastie was the confrontational one desu
>>
>>34435327
>tries to be alpha
>really is even worse then a beta
Holy shit you omega cuck this is why you ended here
If you'd just realise what you're doing wrong maybe you could be actually fucking Gabriella, now tone of your voice is literally cucking you

Also
>this is why Trump won
Is true and great but if you inject politics into everything you do, especially if you hold controversial opinions, you will be disliked

>inb4 I don't care about libtards
You have to slowly and subtly redpill them. This is your job, to ensure 8 years of greatness

And seriously now, you're propably autistic. Autists often don't control nor understand their tone
>>
>>34436035
Sounds like OP is picking fights with people and blaming everyone else for his inability to make friends at work. Sounds like a shithead.
>>
>>34436089
how? the person who didn't give the barcode reader is obviously the one who wants a fight
>>
>>34436053

>maybe you could be actually fucking Gabriella,

Ew
>>
File: Busthony Nutano.png (536KB, 880x602px)
Busthony Nutano.png
536KB, 880x602px
>anthony
you have been muted for 2 second because your comment was not original
>>
OP's fine as long as the text is accurate. I've heard way worse tones in those types of jobs, sounds like a completely standard "gruff" tone to me. Not everyone sounds like some HappyBot.
>>
>>34436089
Manager of a business here (I got lucky my parents own the business and gave me the position)

Staff aren't hired to make friends with each other they're hired to do their job. I'd hire a rude autistic idiot who can do his job properly than some lazy idiot that everybody likes.
>>
>>34435994
there's a difference between shitposting on 4chan and bringing it up at your workplace when it's not even relevant to the conversation.
>>
>>34435480
>>Tell her she's an idiot and political correctness is the reason why Trump won

You need to stop being an autist and lay off pol. Her having an issue with your tone isn't PC, you just made yourself look like a spergy teen.
>>
>"Anon its because of your tone. You need to ask things nicely to get what you want"
>Tell her that's being politically correct

jesus christ this place destroyed you
>>
You literally have autism. Your coworkers should be more understanding like your boss.

I think you're missing social cues and rubbing them the wrong way though, in a different working environment you could get sacked. Does your boss know you have difficulty picking up on cues?
>>
>>34436193

>when its not even relevant to the conversation

https://youtu.be/SYIinBKejnM

being PC takes too much time. totally relevant because his dumb coworker wasted time trying to lecture him into being nice than you know... ACTUALLY DOING WORK
>>
>>34436290
He doesn't sound autistic he just isn't an ass kisser, some people don't sugar coat
>>
>>34436117
Well, I have no idea how she looks, but the point still stands
>>
>>34436314
That's not the context that most people know or use the term, it's generally thought of as something that prevents you from saying "offensive' things related to race, gender and other "less privileged" classes. The term brings to mind issues of free speech, if you just throw the term out there no one will know what the fuck you're even trying to say, it would be much more effective for him to simply have asked his co-workers to stop wasting time. If they refused he would have solid ground to complain to management about them.
>>
File: 1485291836811s.jpg (5KB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1485291836811s.jpg
5KB, 250x220px
>>34435480
>>Tell her she's an idiot and political correctness is the reason why Trump won
>>
>>34436468
from the context of the conversation he is obviously referring to political correctness in the workplace
>>
>>34436462

yes yes follow this advice if you want to be whipped by pussy
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.