[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any kissless US citizen older than 15? You just can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Is there any kissless US citizen older than 15? You just can go, by a gun in a local shop and kill yourself, it is so easy, it is the real freedom which the rest of the world is lacking.
>>
>>34435200
15? You have to be 18 to own a gun license, and can't just walk into a store and shoot uourself because it's not loaded
>>
>>34435265
then you load it first, retard
>>
>>34435284
But if you can't buy it.....
>>
>>34435310
Isn't it a constitutional right?
>>
>>34435328
you need to be of age to buy one
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 300x57px)
image.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>34435493
Ok, so are there any kissless US citizen older than 18?
>>
>>34435200
don't kill yourself 4322
>>
>>34435200
Lost my kissless virginity when I was 5. Dooes that count?
>>
>>34435265
>gun license
No such thing in the US, at least not in the free states.
Just walk in and purchase a gun, no license required, just need to be 18.
>>
>>34436581
Wrong.
>Walk in
>I'd like to buy one gun, please
>K. Come back in a couple of days and we'll tell you if you can
>If you have ever been to any kind of counseling (which they will know about) they reject you
Can this "just buy a gun" meme end already?
>>
File: gurdur.jpg (6KB, 300x157px)
gurdur.jpg
6KB, 300x157px
>its the "eurotrash doesnt understand gun law in the united states" episode again
>>
>>34436645
>Living in a shitty no-guns state

Arizona here. I literally walked into a gun store, bought my first gun, and walked out of the store with it, all in about 30 minutes max. At most you just have to fill out a form that lists your info and says that you're purchasing the gun from the store, that you're not a felon/mentally ill, and that you're not purchasing it for someone else.
>>
>>34436645
>any kind of counseling

Wrong. That only matters if you were involuntary committed to an institution or a judge ruled you insane.
>>
>>34436786
If this doesn't apply to you, you are not a robot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.