[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitting in public toilets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

File: toliet-ap-080215.jpg (99KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
toliet-ap-080215.jpg
99KB, 620x349px
Honestly, what kind of a person shits in public toilets?

It is embarrassing as fuck. I mean, just look at it:
> You go in the stall
> Sit down and get your pants down into a vulnerable position
> There are actual people coming in and out while you take a shit
> Your shit smells and everyone can feel it
> Your fart sounds are disgusting and everyone can hear it
> Some low inhibition Chad will just yank on the door to see if the stall is free, making you interrupting your shitting flow

If it one bathroom for both sexes, it is even worse. Imagine having a girl go in after you had taken a shit. She will forever associate you with smell of shit.

I honestly see no reason why one would shit in a public toilet unless there is no other way.

Anyone else here feel the same way?

I have no issues with pissing everywhere though.
>>
i never shit in public toilets because im worried about the noise
>>
>>34434870
>Implying you're not the one cucking everyone else by making them smell your shit
>>
>>34434870
I'm like that and also afraid of pissing in public toilets
>>
>>34434870
Oh yeah, the same goes for shitting when visiting someone as a guest.

In fact, I can't even shit if someone else is standing near the door.

In my apartment I close all the room doors of all inhabitants (mom and granny) so I can shit in peace. If I see them being active around the area near toilet, I just don't go or tell them to go back into their rooms.

My mom said that she has the same issue.

I also hate when other people take shits.

My exgf was like this. She sometimes forgot to close toilet door fully at night (as not to make noise) and instead I could hear her loud shits all to my room. She never understood that she has to close all doors when taking a shit. Nice libido killer, no wonder she is crying and being dumped now.

Shitting is a shameful act and you should isolate yourself when you do it. Fucking hate people who think shitting is no big deal and stink up the place and make all those disgusting loud sounds.
>>
File: 1457115407877.png (83KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457115407877.png
83KB, 480x360px
>have diarrhea
>find the nearest toilets
>let the liquid shit gently get out of my intestines
>so gentle it burns
>smells horrible
>get out, wash my hands quickly
>go wait outside
>some people get in and spray a shitton of deodorant
>>
>>34434957
>no wonder she is crying and being dumped now.
lol wait you paused while dumping your girlfriend to browse 4chan and reply to a thread about shitting habits? and she's just sitting there crying while you type about how she shits with the door open? motherfucker that's the most baller thing i've ever heard.
>>
>>34434902
This is really the only true way to look at it. Be proud of what you made. Flush a couple of times too so people know you made a huge shit.
>>
File: communal-latrines.jpg (99KB, 812x497px) Image search: [Google]
communal-latrines.jpg
99KB, 812x497px
>>34434870
GladazFUCK we live now days though.

(Original Shit)
>>
>>34434870
>>34434895
>>34434941

I agree, it is embarrassing to use a public toilet. However, I believe it would be more embarrassing to relieve myself into my clothes. Therefore, I will choose to use the toilets in public every time.
>>
File: 1484772949919.jpg (70KB, 1200x677px) Image search: [Google]
1484772949919.jpg
70KB, 1200x677px
>>34435019
Exactly I'd rather be the man taking a shit than the man smelling someone else's shit
>>
>>34434957
>being this autistic about something everyone does

I admit that it's gross, and we shouldn't act like it's not, but you're a bit over the top buddy.
>>
>>34435064
You are alright man.
May the wind always carry the stink away from you.
>>
>>34435181
Unless it's your mother's pussy, right bro?? Your mother has the sweetest fucking stink coming out of her hole.
>>
Have you ever vandalized public toilets?
>>
>tfw you always try to use the disabled washrooms that you can lock
>>
>>34435243
I always carry a sharpie with me in public and write shit like "pen15" or "Analise slept with Tom"
>>
>>34435296
She didn't though. Why do you think lying is OK?
>>
>>34435324
yeah for fucks sake, what this guy said
this is why i like the internet so much better than real life, you cant get shit like that through the lie detection servers
>>
>>34435243
I always do, it's fun.
Either burning some toilets then flush, or just write stuff on the walls with markers.
>>
>>34435347
I think being a liar makes his fucking little pee pee hard. His teeny weeny soft fragile dainty little pee pee. His fucking small stinky thin brittle flaking unhealthy weak little babypenis. Fuck that faggot. Hey >>34435296 : Fuck you, Faggot. post penis pics please
>>
>>34434965
I've had a similar story

>be me 4 years ago
>16 year old
>be at a camping with my familly
>haven't pooped for 7 days since my arrival because I was too embarassed
>my ass can't hold it anymore
>wait for midnight
>go into the toilet
>start taking a shit
>I keep farting while doing so
>the shit is semi-liquid
>smell horrible but feel so good
>I finally release all of it
>I suddently release the biggest fart I had in my entire life
>I'm pretty sure the people sleeping near the toilet were woke up by it
>I try to press the flush
>it doesn't work
>I stay paralysed not knowing what to do
>I decide get the fuck out of the toilet while leaving my shit as it is
>the next morning as I go to the toilet to do my usual morning piss I see a group of janitor
>they're obviously here to clean up my mess
>I hear one of them talking about how its the biggest shit he ever seen in his entire career

Its probably the greatest accomplishement of my life
>>
>tfw i have a bathroom in my bedroom
>tfw pooping rn /w tablet and family guy on the tv
>i could poop forever
>>
>>34435560
think you and me could poop back and forth forever?
>>
You learn to appreciate the fact that shitting at work yields you 15 min of free time
>>
>>34434902
This is why I go into public restrooms without having to go to the bathroom. Just go to a stall, get comfy for several minutes, and it's like everyone in the room is dominating you with their odor. Heaven on earth
>>
>>34435597
you keep your poop to yourself mister it ain't that kind of party
i got enough to deal with
>>
File: IMG_0908.jpg (40KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0908.jpg
40KB, 250x240px
who else /pisseverywhere/ in public toilets?

I make it a goal to piss all over the seat, the top of the bowl, the toilet paper and floor when I'm in alone.

fuck you normies use the pissy toilet or wait
>>
>>34435695
i do that but with a little bit of poop mixed in.
>>
>>34435695
I did this in school. I got an erection, then went to toilet knowing noone was there.

Then I just pissed as high as I could on the window.

Top fun
>>
>>34435452
I have a vagina ;)
Origonalcomentttt
>>
>>34434870
>>34434957
>Literally holding in my shit right now because my family is to active around all the bathrooms

I really gotta doodoo
>>
>>34434870
>Some low inhibition Chad will just yank on the door to see if the stall is free

I don't understand why fucking retards do this. An occupied stall doesn't look anything like an open one, why the fuck do normies do this??
>>
>>34435476
i kekd anon. nice story I can't even hold a shit for more than 1 day
>>
op is just gay?
>>
>>34436062
ugh. that's grosser than shitting.
>>
>>34434870
I personally avoid public bathrooms all together, but i have good control of my bladder and bowels; however my mother has ibs so i understand some people literally cant control themselves and need good public restrooms.
>>
>>34436172
he is too tall to see your manlet legs down there, so why not just yank the door to test
>>
>too lazy to take out a toilet seat cover
>say fuck it and just sit directly on the seat
>theres hair, piss , and shit crumbs on the seat
>dont care

who else here /devlish/?
>>
>>34436410
why not just yank my schlonger to test if you're gay
>>
>>34435476
>16 year old
MODS!
>>
I only shit in public toilets if I'm literally about to go in my pants
>>
File: 1482283233191.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
1482283233191.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
>tfw to intelligent not to use public restrooms

At the end of the day I'd rather feel immediate relief than worry about what someone else MIGHT think because I'm using the bathroom. I view humans as not much more than walking sacks of shit and piss anyways and I can just as easily associate anyone else with a toilet even though I may not have seen them in the bathroom.

I make an effort not to go shitting in public but if I need to go, I'm more concerned with my personal comfort
>>
>>34436131
Update: Just doodood
>>
>>34436792
And?? Don't leave us hangin bro how was it?????
>>
>>34436822
Pretty good. I like to squat because it gets more preped to be released, then i sit on the toilet. It was pretty long and at first then a nice wet massive fart at the end.
3 moist wipes
4 squares of tp folded x 2
>>
>>34434870
>Honestly, what kind of a person shits in public toilets?

Good question, because Im pretty sure they must be trying to make janitors kill themselves
>>
Being frightened of going to the toilet is objectively numale as fuck.

Nobody cares that you're taking a shit we all just want to get our business over with and go about our day.

Stop being omega.
>>
>>34434870
>Fart sounds
Nigga you can shit without making sound just control you sphincter.

You don't have to strain with all your might and blow your asshole out everytime you take a dump. That's also how you get roids.
>>
>>34436905
>Nobody cares that you're taking a shit we all just want to get our business over with and go about our day.

Wrong. I, for one, do care about other people taking shits and it does piss me off greatly.
>>
>>34436901
How many wet swipes and how many dry swipes? Last swipe come out completely clean or no?

Seriously dude, what is this, amateur hour? Gives us the rundown for real.
>>
my toilet is broken so i've been shitting in sainsburys toilets for the past year. i also wash in their sink because my boiler is broken and i have no hot water
>>
File: shitting.jpg (76KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
shitting.jpg
76KB, 768x1024px
>literally shitting in a public toilet as I post this
>>
>>34437010
Hmmmm, each wet wipe affords me 3 - 4 wipes with folding, while the tp is after wet wipe 2 and wet wipe 3. Each tp affords a maximum of 3 wipes.
>>
>>34434870
>unless there is no other way
When else would you use a toilet? I don't understand this thread. You might have autism, OP.
>>
File: 2017-01-26 22.04.38.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-26 22.04.38.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
I'm literally shiting in an airport's bathroom rn.
AMA.
>>
https://youtu.be/0MfSl_0eNfg?t=2m8s
>>
>>34437091
TYPICAL

Typical "chill weed man bro dude" normie fag who thinks it is normal to shit in toilets

REEEEEE
>>
File: 00101what.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
00101what.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
People don't care. It's a bathroom. They know what to expect when they walk in. They can't tell who you are either. Even if they did see you, they would forget who you are in hours.
>>
>>34435695
i hope you die a painfull death. I really mean this
>>
>tfw your body knows only to ready the shit for release when you're at home
>>
>>34436985

That's because you're a subhuman numale. How utterly weak and pathetic do you have to be to expend time and energy getting anally devastated by people using a toilet. You deserve to be drowned in shit.
>>
>>34435035
what are they holding?
>>
i know that feel. i can't fart in public. probably gonna die of gas when im old
>>
File: 1484424181758.jpg (39KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
1484424181758.jpg
39KB, 500x725px
>>34434870
I willingly shit for the first time in a public toilet last week
I was on break at college and being the social retard I am I went to the toilet to make the time pass, when I was on sitting on the stool I just decided to let one out.
It was actually pretty good, desu. Made sure I had paper before I started as well, it wasn't that bad and was a nice time passer
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.