[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it even still possible these days to find a pure, virginal,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: postfeminism.jpg (251KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
postfeminism.jpg
251KB, 800x1280px
Is it even still possible these days to find a pure, virginal, traditional, feminine woman who wants to be a good housewife who also is not a religious crazy?
>>
sounds like you're more interested in a pet than a relationship, would recommend for you a goldfish
>>
>>34434603
You can't put a human penis in a goldfish.
>>
>>34434583

No. End of.
>>
>>34434603
>wanting to live a virtuous life is like being someone's pet

wew
>>
>>34434583
No. And this is all I want. So do you like I am anon, just get over it and live alone. If you can't have what you want them just don't have it at all.
>>
>>34434625
This is really what people feel though.
Having standards they don't agree with makes you some kind of Nazi.
And this is supposed to be the most accepting time....
>>
>>34434663
>most accepting

you actually can't see the irony of this in the context of this thread?
>>
the pure religious girl meme is just a stereotype.
not everyone is a specific way just because of a certain thing that's like if you seen a group of cheer leaders from one town somewhere littering and then going- all fucking cheer leaders litter. it might just be that every cheer leader in that one town litters but it doesn't mean every cheer leader litters.
you probably don't have a girlfriend because you're small minded and it leads a lot of them thinking you're too dumb to have as a partner
>>
asian girls if you're white

tradeoff: everyone will think you're creepy and scraping the bottom of the barrel because of how easy asian girls go for white dudes
>>
it isn't for you
>>
>>34434625
i'd be scared to know your weird personal definition of virtuous
>>
>>34434743
>tfw this is totally true

It's unreal how much Asian girls love white men. This is not just a meme. I dated tow Asian girls throughout my life and they were clingy as fuck. Like annoying clingy
>>
>>34434619

Can't or won't?

Oregano
>>
Feminine yes, traditional maybe depending on how they're raised.

There is like <1% chance of finding a virgin after your teens. Fucking is a part of dating and the vast majority of people date in their teens. You should've fucked a virgin while you were in high school OP.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.