[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a girlfriend and I'm still not happy. What did I do wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: MOc2uTm.jpg (1008KB, 1400x1529px) Image search: [Google]
MOc2uTm.jpg
1008KB, 1400x1529px
I got a girlfriend and I'm still not happy.
What did I do wrong?
>>
You're realizing that hedonism, like materialism, is not the way to happiness. It's another normie meme that you fell for.
>>
Expected a girlfriend to make you happy. Happiness comes from within. To really appreicate love, you must love yourself.
>>
>>34434336
Your white dick will never please her. She needs to get BLACKED.
>>
By thinking that by getting a gf would make you happy. You gotta love yourself before you can love somebody else. I suggest reading on how to get confidense and how to love yourself
>>
File: REEEEEE.jpg (169KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.jpg
169KB, 1663x1247px
>>34434336
GET OUT YOU UNGRATEFUL FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34434336
She's not the one. Did you just take the first girl who loved you?
>>
>>34434425
>confidense
Wew lad you sure are a bright one
>>
>>34434425
I said that too. It's nice to see others realize this as well.

It's nice to see something on r9k to be at least somewhat wholesome.
>>
>>34434336

I beg your pardon, I never promised you a rose garden
>>
>>34434336
Love is a meme that you fell for your entire life
>>
>>34434632
Love is a beautiful thing, when you are prepared for it, and do it right. It can also fuck you over completely and leave you a souless husk.
>>
How did you get her? What is she out of 10?
>>
>>34434425
>>34434460
>You gotta love yourself before you can love somebody else.
and yet self-loathing women find men to love and marry them all the time, no problaymo

really gets my noggin joggin'
>>
File: 5982456ht.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
5982456ht.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>falling for the gf jew

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>34434680
People can love you without you loving yourself, and I think a lot of people don't really experience love for reals. But they think they do.
>>
>>34434734
>You gotta love yourself before you can love somebody else
>oh but you can be loved without loving yourself
>oh but its not REAL love
lel
>>
Do you feel like you have to try for her affection?

Biggest fear for me.I've had girls interested in me but I've never pursued because of these fears.

I'm afraid of feeling alone with someone else.
But I don't mind me being alone myself.
I don't think it's a self hate thing since I'm doing things I enjoy,but I hate feeling like I have to do stuff to entertain others.
>>
>>34434753
Let me clarify. If you want to personally feel your love towards someone else, you have to love yourself. Someone else can love you, if they love themselves. A lot of people dont feel love towards others, but they lie to themselves and think they do.
>>
>>34434674
Objective 5/10
Subjective 9/10
Met her somewhere on the internet
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.