[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could have the woman of your dreams sugar daddy style

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

If you could have the woman of your dreams sugar daddy style would you?

>She would never have a family with you
>She wouldn't ever marry you
>She wouldn't willingly spend time with you unless it was paid
>You could fuck her blue but it would never be meaningful
>>
>if you could buy a prostitute would you do it?

what kind of a question is that on /r9k/
>>
>>34433964
kek this is a fair point
>>
>>34433933
This is exactly is my dream. Having a lot of money, don't have to work, have a young beautiful woman who I don't care for who is absolutely dependent on me in every way at my disposal. I just want save intimacy without all er social bullshit and the risk she leaves me.
>>
File: 673634957356.png (103KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
673634957356.png
103KB, 624x434px
>start sugardaddying for a 9/10 stacy college student
>pay her double for doing super embarrasing stuff like drinking piss and barking like a dog
>hide cameras all over my place
>have many hours of HD recordings showing her getting fucked in the ass, cummed on face, slapped, spanked, bound and gagged, generally used as a cocksleeve
>after a few years she finishes college, finds a job and dumps me
>hire a private detective
>he finds her boyfriend
>i show the boyfriend the tapes
>calls her a slut and dumps her
>repeat
>fast forward 20 years
>she's 45 now, literally never had a relationship because every single guy she tried yo date was warned by me that she's a paid cumdumpster

this is exactly what i would do if i was rich
>>
>>34434267
Jeez man this is pretty intense
>>
>>34433933
Yes, I'd get several
>>
>>34434104
Yeah I hear you
>>
depends how much she costs
>>
>>34434357
25% of your income
>>
>>34434406
not a bad deal
>>
>>34433933
How are you "having" her? You're paying someone to hold your hand.
>>
>>34433933
If I had the money to buy her 24/7, yes, of course, that's how relationships are anyway. Not like they can love you for real.
>>
>>34434569
money can be exchanged for goods and services

I can buy a can of baked beans but it's not like I'm paying for their bloody opinions
>>
>>34434406
25% of my income is about a thousand dollars a year.

I'd be fine with this setup if I were much richer than I am and could just blow money on stuff without thinking. Actually who am I kidding, I'd probably just be a massive Jew like I've always been, worried about every last shekel. I just like to fantasize about being a different person leading a different life than I am, and being a richfag with some expensive bimbo trophy gf is fun to fap to
>>
>>34434599
Dammmnn guy who hurt you?
>>
>>34434665
At least you're honest with yourself about this kind of stuff. Some people would pay a pretty hefty sum to have this revelation in some shrink's room
>>
File: 148444569282011111.jpg (120KB, 673x1024px) Image search: [Google]
148444569282011111.jpg
120KB, 673x1024px
>>34433933
I once asked a girlfriend's mom if she had ever had sex for money before..... she said "No , but I have had it for furniture and cloths"...... so marriage is basically legal prostitution ?

...Original story
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.