[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frogs and Feels Tavern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1457789601109.jpg (339KB, 900x639px) Image search: [Google]
1457789601109.jpg
339KB, 900x639px
Another day, another drink lads. Tell me your worries, i'll listen.

To the memory of Jack, you were a good guy.
>>
>>34433929

Well, my sister told me that her classmates found my YT videos and asked me to delete them because they're embarrassing. They're not even anything bad like MLP or whatever the new autistic crap is. I feel pretty shitty about it, though.
>>
>>34433977
Fuck what she says mate. You are not obliged to do such a thing just because you came from the same womb.
>>
>>34433977
Tell her to piss off.
If she's embarrassed thats her fault for being so insecure.
>>
>>34433929

Told my mum I don't actually like my sister and think she's a shitty person...

>"anon don't say things like that because it makes me feel like a bad mother"

was her response. Took a lot of self control to tell her I don't think she was a good mother to me.

So said goodbye and left.
>>
>>34433929
Hey mate, is it possible to make friends through Craigslist?

It's been two weeks since this was posted, but I really don't know how to make any friends.
>>
Haven't talked to my oneitis in days. I think she might be banging one of our friends, I don't have proof though. I've hooked up with her a bunch of times. She texted me earlier. Should I even bother texting her back? Should I ask her if she's having sex with our friend? Or is that a bad idea?
>>
>>34434203
Never tried it for myself so not sure. It might work out and if it doesn't nothing would change right? Give it a go.
>>
>>34434249
I guess you're right, I just moved here, so I'll use that as an excuse for why I don't have any friends and am bad at meeting people.
>>
>>34434249
Kek, I'm looking at some of this stuff. I hope someone's normal.
>>
File: 1484587649356.png (705KB, 709x655px) Image search: [Google]
1484587649356.png
705KB, 709x655px
>>34433929
I'm so tired. My dad got laid off a few months ago and his wife refuses to work so I'm the only source of income currently in the house hold. I've been paying rent and all the bills in the house since October besides the $200 a month his wife he's in food stamps. I can't do this anymore but I know if I leave they'll lose the house and have to go into a shelter with my lil sister. I don't want that for her, I'm already such a fuck up and loser and she's a really smart kid. If she went into a shelter I'm afraid it would ruin her for the rest of her life and at sucj a young age. I want to be there and help provide for her as she grows up but I can't keep supporting my parents especially on my salary (30k). I wish I could just get custody of her and get us our own place but I know it will never happen. something needs to give soon though, either my dad getting a job, my stepmother getting her disability which she legitimately doesn't need she's just to lazy to work or whatever. I'm just at the end of my rope and don't know how what to do.
>>
Even r9k is too Chad to respond to my shit

>>>34434217
>>
>>34434416
Just help your dad until he gets back on his feet. If he's survived for so long with such a lazy whore on his back, he'll pull through. Stay strong, anon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.