[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the meanest thing you've said to someone's face?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: 1483195502577.jpg (46KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483195502577.jpg
46KB, 473x500px
What is the meanest thing you've said to someone's face?
>>
>>34433310
>"I HATE YOU"
I regret it to this day.
>>
>>34433378
Who did you say it to?
>>
>>34433411
Don't remember. I was like 6 or something.
>>
"You are a waste of oxygen" to some random middle aged woman at a supermarket who was screaming about not getting 30 cents off her fucking packets of instant coffee and holding me as well as 10+ others up.
>>
>>34433378

Anakin?
>>
"Dude fuck off, you have literally no redeeming qualities"
To be fair he was a cunt
>>
"And you're an ugly dwarf"

He deserved it.
>>
>>34433488
Woah dude you are such a hero
>>
"You're a fucking snitch faggot and nobody likes being around you, bitch. Nobody would care if you just died"

It was to a guy (who was a furry weeb) who would do nothing but constantly snitch or make up rumors to the teachers.
>>
>>34433310
>"I've never loved you or anyone else. If I ever say or said I did, it's just a lie to keep people from nagging me."

Pretty sure that broke my mom.

I wasn't even being mean, just answering her question.
>>
>>34433310
"Maybe if you stopped being a failure I wouldn't be so angry"
Said that to my dad. Not my proudest moment.
>>
>>34433576
even though you're being sarcastic it's cause she started to yell at me when I told her it had been 5 fucking minutes.
I felt pretty good afterwards.
>>
>>34433659
>I wasn't even being mean
Yes you were.
>>
> You're never gonna have kids if you're 5'1"
Roasted that nigga to oblivion
>>
>>34433310

I told a girl to 'just do the world a favor and kill yourself'. Doesn't sound like a big deal now, but back when I said it (before the internet was around), it was pretty harsh. I think I got in-school suspension for a couple days.
>>
>>34433310
"You're more like me than I thought"

It's an awful thing to say because I'm garbage
>>
>>34433952
I wasn't. She asked me a question and said she wanted to hear the absolute truth.

Now, she always brings it up.

>"I know you don't care about me, but it would make me really happy if you called me at least once a month."

Being honest was a mistake.
>>
I called a friend a bitch after he threw a game, we haven't gamed since
>>
>>34433310
I have stretch marks on my back from a growth spurt that I am really insecure about. One time in the locker room after gym this really short kid (like an actual, irl manlet, 5'3 or 5'4 senior year) was giving me shit for them, saying shit like "were you pregnant or something" and I got really mad and said "No, I just actually hit puberty and grew, maybe you should try it sometime midget"
I felt pretty bad about it afterwards but he was making fun of me first so I guess it was okay
>>
>>34434280
>I felt pretty bad about it afterwards but he was making fun of me first so I guess it was okay
It was more than justified, anon. Don't feel bad.
>>
>>34433310
>"And you call yourself a man?"
>"I feel sorry for you"
>"please, just be a man for once"

To my father. I just wish he could man up but I guess people rarely change in their 50s.
>>
>>34433310
"Can you stop posting stickers like a mentally disabled toddler and actually have an original thought for once?" At some guy in a group chat.
Didn't feel good; apologized to him for it later, we got over it.
>>
>>34434372

Jesus fuck, I'd still be recovering if I said that to my old man
>>
>>34433310
>"No?"
I'm a fucking softie
>>
>>34434417
See! Why can't my dad be like that. When I see how he lets himself be submissive to me and my little sister, VOLUNTARILY, I don't just lose respect for him ... my resentment for him grows more.

I don't hate my dad; he works hard and often and would do anything for us. Really, I do love him.

I just wish he would come to a sudden realization when I say mean things to him or treat him like a servant. Because he LETS himself be degraded.

He KNOWS what he must do, he's just in extreme denial or too much of a coward. Fuck
>>
>>34433310
"You should go die"

I felt bad and apologised the next time I saw him
>>
"Natalie, it's for you"
And I've shown her a giant dick drawn on my chest. I was 15 at the time.
I laugh till this very day
>>
Three old men laughed at me when I walked past them

I said whats going on and they kept laughing

I said "Do as you please and have fun, you're going to die soon and everything will end forever"

They shut up and I went away

Top kek fuck them
>>
"Keep out of the Fucking fridge you whale"
>>
>>34434510

I wouldn't even know what that's like. My dad controlled every aspect of our lives growing up (mother included). Looking back on it he's probably got some degree of narcissistic personality disorder. It could be a drag, but honestly I think I prefer it to your situation
>>
>your daughter followed your example and turned into a worthless junkie, one of your sons is a fucking retard and the other is a pedo
>then lucky you, you actually shit out a kid with half a fucking brain but because of how shit a job you did with the other 3 he gets too messed up from abuse to do anything with it
>thank fuck youre past menopause because youre a fucking awful parent
>>
>>34434280
That's actually hilarious anon, good job
>>
>tfw can't be mean or get angry
A lot of aggressive normies ITT pretending to be robots...
>>
>>34433310
>At festival with bros couple of years ago when I was 19 or 20
>Go get drinks with one bro
>See a girl I knw from high school. She was fat in hs and lost all her weight.
>She came towards me while we we're walking back to our group.
>"Omg anon, how are you, haven't seen you in years"
>My friend stayed back even thou he knows her as well, idk why.
>"Oh hey, is that you Annette? Damn you lost weight."
>"Yeah, lost 27kg"
>"Damm you look really good, almost didn't recognise you".
>Brushes hair back and thanks me
>Tell her we're going back to our mates
>She licks her lips and asks where we stand so could come over later.
>Tell her
>Turn around and bro was 5m away from me.
>Dont think about the fact the girl was barely a meter away from me.
>I yell "Marty! That anonette chick is still ugly as fuck ahahaha!"
>Suddenly hear "You fucking asshole!"
>Realize what I said
>Start laughing really hard, realising I rekt her hard.
>First build her self esteem and flirt with her just to squash it instantly.
>Pushes my drink out of my hand and storms off
>Still laughing
>See her later that night, seriously drunk and fucked up. Gave me the death stare.
>Tell group of friends
>One says she had a crush on me in hs
>Later heard she fucked a random stranger that night and that before that she hadn't been with anyone else.
>Might have turned a pure girl into a slut
>To be honest she actually really did look good compared to before and she is a 6
>>
i just realized that the internet used to call things retarded and people got upset that they were making fun of retarded people, even though when the word "retard" was used it wasn't to disparage the disabled, so because of all the people bitching about it we all collectively said "fuck it" and started using the word "autistic" instead of retarded, which is actually meant to be offensive to retarded people.

It's quite funny in hindsight.
>>
>>34434559
Yeah, our fathers are so different in the extremes that I might prefer having a strong man for a father who are feared by his kids.

I would probably hate having a rigid and strict upbringing as a kid but now that I'm much older I've come to the realization that maybe it would make me a more disciplined, less lazy person.

About your dad, was he outright emotionally, verbally or physically abusive? Or was he strict but fair?
>>
>>34433310
The meanest things you can say are usually stuff that's true. I've mostly abused gf in various ways back when I was a chad. I berated one for being stupid and another one for being ugly. I told her that I really loved someone else and was just using her as my fuck toy. I kicked one girl out of my apartment in the middle of the night without taxi money or anything. I did it right after I fucked her too.

I guess I got my comeuppance, tho. I'm fucking old and alone and just kind of embittered.
>>
Probably something like "I hate you" to my dad when I was an edgy tween.
>>
calling some worker bitch a cunt at safeway because my grandma fucked up the self checkout one time and the bitch came over and started throwing the food pretty hard into the bags claiming she was just trying to help.
>>
>>34434637
>was he outright emotionally, verbally or physically abusive? Or was he strict but fair?

He was only physically abusive with me since I was the only boy. I'd get wailed on for shit, although admittedly, I deserved it a lot of the time. His was more psychologically abusive - he knew what our insecurities were and would use them to win arguments and keep us in line. He was the master of making you feel ashamed and laying guilt trips if your ideas conflicted with his.
>>
File: 1480395493243.jpg (59KB, 896x921px) Image search: [Google]
1480395493243.jpg
59KB, 896x921px
>>34434597
>festival
>bros
>drinks
>flirting with girls

>REEEEEEE
>LEAVE YOU FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>34434730
That really sucks man. At least my dad isn't abusive in any sense. He's just a doormat with low self-esteem.

My dad wasn't always this weak. As a young kid I was always defiant and he would make sure to whoop me to teach me a lesson. I had some resentment then because of that.

But looking back, I'm really glad he did. I was disrespectful. Today I just wish he would actually demand respect so he and I can have a better relationship.

Do you think he wiill he ever change or reach a breaking point?
>>
>>34434574
lmao assmad babby mad at his mummy detected
>>
>>34434866

What made him pussy out as you got older? Did your parents divorce?

As for mine, nah, he won't change. He is who he is. He is mellowing out in his old age though. Also, none of us are living there anymore (except my mom) and it's tough to control people from 100+ miles away.
>>
File: leonard_lake.jpg (19KB, 277x320px)
leonard_lake.jpg
19KB, 277x320px
>>34435037
Nah they're still married so I'm not sure if I can pinpoint a specific event.

That's what I figured, narcissists can't change even if they wanted to. I don't fully know your situation but surely your mother is basically completely in his grip now? Is it the classic battered woman syndrome?
>>
>>34433310
i told my ex (when we were dating) that she was the fattest girl i have ever dated she was the only girl i dated

guess why shes my ex
>>
>>34435135

More of a codependency, really. She's comfortable with it. The problem is that she was never able to realize her full potential as a person
>>
>>34435161

Well, at least she can't accuse you of lying to her
>>
>>34435198
That's too bad. Do you still maintain contact with her or does she refrain from talking to you?
>>
>your dad didn't rape you. you fucking wanted it. you fucking loved it.
>>
>>34435267

No, we're still a family. They just do their thing now and me and my sisters do ours (we're all in our 20s). We get together at the holidays and play it off like we're the all-american family
>>
>>34434597
Die normal fag

REEEEE
Origi
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.