[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your job like, roboto-san?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1437227833118.png (175KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1437227833118.png
175KB, 800x850px
What's your job like, roboto-san?
>>
>>34432633
l am unemployed
>>
I just started doing SQL stuff. I mostly sit around and take my lunch break whenever I feel like it, but I also get complaints from people who want fancy and flashy search queries instead of fast and concise.

Also I think my boss doesn't fully understand that I'm still a noob even though I mentioned it multiple times. My gut tells me this is the kind of company where they will blame me for not being a senior developer at some point in the near future, like I deceived them or something. So better save those paychecks while it lasts.
>>
I help deliver chips.
Family takes all my money. I'm so god damned poor.

I'd have thousands for whatever I want but I can barely scrounge together 10 dollars for lunch at times.

They won't let me leave home to get a better job either.
>>
>>34432633
About to start tutoring at my university and I'm terrified. On top of being a shy insecure manlet I'm also a voicelet so I'm pretty fucked lol feel sorry for those kids they ain't learning shit
>>
>>34432633
Currently in a plumber apprenticeship. Not the way I'd thought my life would go but I'm fairly certain I'd suck ass in college and so far everything seems to be going well. Plus plumbers can make good money.
>>34432843
Why do they take all of your money and why do you still listen to them if they treat you that way. I know about the family meme but you have to stick up for yourself at one point anon.
>>
>>34432843
What? They force you to stay home? Just fucking leave dude.
>>
>>34432906
I have untreated depression, actual diagnosed depression not imaginary no gf shit. It's impossible to hold strong emotions or even care most of the time because of it.

It's sink or swim most of the time with family if I don't hand over everything to them we struggle hard because I'm always there to pick up the bill. Everyone owes me hundreds of dollars but I know I'll never see it again. I gave up on counting anyway around 1500.

I live on the couch too. Had to give up my personal space to accommodate more family that moved in.
>>
>>34433042
They'll disown me if I leave and if I fail on my own I have nowhere to go back to.
>>
>>34433104
Ah, I know that feel anon, though I usually tend to feel cold towards others instead.
What helped me was to move out and establish at the very least some form of independence. I hate dealing with others' bullshit and living with my family I had nothing but. I know finding the strength or will to do that can be difficult but I was obsessed with living on my own and now I'm at the very least a little happier than I was before. Perhaps the same can be said for you. But regardless, I wish you luck for your mental and physical troubles. God knows they're a bitch to deal with.
>>
>>34432873
why the fuck would you start tutoring then?
>>
I work in a law firm in a skyscraper but it's not as glamorous as it sounds
>>
>>34433207
I'd probably be happier on my own, when I had my own space is when I felt the most at peace even if I never felt happy.

I'm not really independent enough to move on or anything it's well over due though I'm 25 and still live at home. Maybe one day I'll get balls, kill myself or eat constantly until natural causes get me.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 600x401px
>>34432633

I work in a halfway house, it's essentially for people who went to jail for non-violent crimes and get to live in a house and have limited freedom until their sentence is over. I pretty much stop fights, make sure no one is drunk or high and help them integrate back into society.

My previous job was bartending and one of my regular customers is the assistant manager of the halfway house and offered me a job when I told him how much I hated working in a bar.

>started off 23.50/hour
>full benefits
>spend most of my day browsing 4chan and relaxing
>free food
>free gym(minimalistic but it does the job)
>get to beat up degenerates

It's a pretty good life robots, I won't lie.
>>
>>34433296
If you ask me at the very least it's worth trying. If they're shoveling your money away from you to where you barely get any scraps then they've already shown their true colors towards you. I'd rather feel a little at peace by myself than surrounded and be in a state of perpetual loathing.
>>
>>34433364
I'll keep it in mind. Friend has been trying to get me into working with him on the oil fields earning good money.

I'm cosidering it heavily
>>
>>34432788
>SQL admin doing SELECT searches
muh nigga, that was my first job out of college. Then the company was losing money or some shit and they laid me off. Now I'm just doing generic IT support. Wish I was just at my desk taking ad hoc data requests and making reports again.
>>
File: pippi.jpg (1MB, 800x4753px) Image search: [Google]
pippi.jpg
1MB, 800x4753px
many jobs here
>>
i sell butane and butane accessories
>>
I drive drunk Chads and Stacies late at night from the bar to their breeding grounds. Guess my job
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.