[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:edgy shit that you used to do/still do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1485453966145.gif (2MB, 390x285px) Image search: [Google]
1485453966145.gif
2MB, 390x285px
ITT:edgy shit that you used to do/still do
>>
read a couple of paragraphs from the satanic bible every once in a while
>>
>>34432263
It's a good book tbf, anon
>>
>>34432218
>ROBOT9001
Pull over on the side of a road whenever I saw a girl waiting by herself like at a bus stop and offer a ride, just to be creepy.
>>
>>34432218
Used to punch this girl in elementary until she got bruises
>>
>>34432218
Go on this website
>>
File: 1330162511738.jpg (148KB, 800x578px) Image search: [Google]
1330162511738.jpg
148KB, 800x578px
>You know, I'm actually a werewolf irl.

Someone fucking go back in time and kill the 13 year old me.
>>
>>34432218
I used to draw a ton of ultra-violence and gore throughout middle school and high school. At one point my Mormon grandma wanted me to meet a couple people from her church, one of which was the Bishop of her ward, and the other guy was told I liked to draw and said he wanted to see some of my stuff since he liked to draw too. So I flipped through my sketchbook and found one that was an entire page of bodies just piled on top of each other and decided that was the one I was going to show just to embarrass my grandma like the little dickhead I was.

The Bishop looked horrified, but the other guy was impressed and we ended up talking about drawing and animation for like an hour. He was pretty cool.
>>
File: Abandoned Piano in Chechnya.jpg (83KB, 730x516px) Image search: [Google]
Abandoned Piano in Chechnya.jpg
83KB, 730x516px
>claimed to go on 4chan back when that was the edgiest thing to claim
>didn't actually go on 4chan
if only 12-year-old me could see me now
>>
>>34432496
how old and what sex are you?
>>
>>34432218
hating girls, trying look angry, wear black shit, mocking with religion when i'm with religious people.

wew, nothing changed since all these years
>>
>>34432325
i used to do this to my cousin. punch her all the time. my grandmother once caught me and i scared senseless.

i don't even know why i punched her, we get along pretty good now too.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (226KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
226KB, 3840x2160px
I used to think i was enlightened because I followed Buddhism and I genuinely thought I had more insight than everyone else.

Kind of like an atheist

Im still follow buddhism but I realize that I really dont know shit, and that really nobody knows shit.

Also I try not to be as preachy anymore.
>>
File: fat.png (298KB, 436x438px) Image search: [Google]
fat.png
298KB, 436x438px
I used to wear black shirts,black pants,black shoes, and even purchased a black Viva la Bam bracelet and hung out with the goths in Middle school listening to linkin park and ate sandwiches in the park. This was back in 04-05

These were fond memories tbqh. I would love to go back to those simpler times
>>
>>34432218
I pull my butthole hair out when I can and put them in peoples crunchy tacos at Taco Bell when I make them. So if you are in San Fransisco you might have eaten my hair
>>
>>34432370
Ya you need to be fucking euthenised, a werewolf jesus christ man
>>
>>34432761
>hating girls

There's nothing really edgy about this. I just can't not hate them honestly. Edgy shit is usually stuff you do to make yourself seem like a bad boy. Hating girls just comes naturally
>>
Relating to 2010-2012 Drake.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.