[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever hurt a girl's feelings and regretted it later?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: sad.jpg (84KB, 1080x1251px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
84KB, 1080x1251px
Have you ever hurt a girl's feelings and regretted it later?
>>
>>34432120
Yes. It was (and still is) the love of my life. I just didn't know it then because I'm a fucking idiot. There's no going back now though; I've sealed my fate.
>>
yup, cheated on a girl that loved me, and I didnt realize how much I loved her until much later. I sleep around a lot and drink to cope with it.
>>
to be fair she hurt me first

if you're going to throw me under the bus because your friends didn't like me what did you expect
>>
File: 1466014689508.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466014689508.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>34432164
I regret that I even have this feel. I wish words could take it away, but it doesn't.
>>
>>34432120
Yeah. She deserved it.
>>
>>34432120
Well kinda.

>be 20 yo KH virgin
>be october
>friends try to convince me to go to halloween house party with them
>I don't really want to go, don't know anyone else besides them
>one of my friends tells me that his gf's 18 yo little sister will be there too and she doesn't have anyone rn
>I give in and go with them
>we decide to be star wars characters
>I rent a really shitty c3po costume, feel awkward as fuck
>meet up with friend's gf and the little sister
>gf is in a really slutty witch outfit
>little sister with her too
>she is dressed as somekind of fairy complete with silver stockings, gloves, everything, also skirt, smoking hot
>we decide to head to the party
>we get there and start drinking, I get kinda drunk
>I get really confident and dance with the other people there, everything's going better than expected
>I'm heading to the bathroom to wash my face, suddenly see the little sister just sitting on the floor near the bathroom
>ask her if she's alright, tells me it's fine just leave her
>tell her that maybe we should go to a room and talk about it, she agrees
>we start talking, she tells me something about a guy who has a crush on her, I don't remember much
>after a couple of minutes I hug her
>she kisses me
>OH SHIT
>we start making out
>after a while we are basically dryhumping on the bed
>she asks me if I'm a virgin, I tell her that I am
>she gets really turned on, tells me she always wanted to take a guys virginity
>tells me to lie on my back and do nothing, still in costumes
>she is teasing me, I'm basically twitching
>she starts stroking my dick through my pants with her feet
>the silver stockings turn me into a sexual animal
>suddenly jump on her and start fingering her with my gloves still on, she's completely surprised
>"Anon, w-what...?"
>"You may have those silver feet..."
>"...BUT I'VE GOT THESE GOLD FINGERS!"
>>
Nope. Never had a girl in my life, because I'm not a normie.
>>
kind of i fapped to much she liked me she flirted with me a girl told me to stop so i suddnely i started flirted with her i forgot she was engaged. she got married i still use my hand.
>>
>>34432120
I would love to. It would be the proof that someone really loves me.
>>
File: IMG_1288.jpg (528KB, 1072x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1288.jpg
528KB, 1072x712px
>>34432120

It is normal to hurt girls feelings, it is part of the learning process. They are emotionally very different and one has to realize it by himself.

The one I regret most happened a couple of years ago, with a 11/10 girl. She acted bizarre, needed too much attention, too much extroverted for me.

Months later I realized she probably had to sleep with his boss.

I was a insensitive bastard.
>>
>>34432920

I meant her boss
>>
>>34432164
>I can get laid abloobloobloo
>>
No.

Because I don't regret it. I love that I made her feel despair. I get off to the fact that she nearly died for me and is now a ruined husk of a person.

She never did anything bad to me. She gave me nothing but love and understanding. I just couldn't get enough of her suffering. It's seriously intoxicating.
>>
no, they have emotional safety nets and support groups and are raised to be emotion processing machines

if i hurt a guy's feelings, then i regret it
>>
>>34432145
You sound an awful lot like me anon. There is always a way to go back. Sometimes it's OK to ask forgiveness. I just need to summon the courage to do so
>>
File: 1481963338761.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1481963338761.png
177KB, 367x321px
>>34432145
Same here, mate. I broke up with my one and only girlfriend, after months of treating her like she wasn't worth my time. She started crying and said she didn't want to live any more. We continued seeing each other as "friends with benefits" and eventually got back together. I fell in love with her again.

Fast forward a year and she dumped me for another guy. I deserved it but wanted to die afterwards. It's been years and I'm still not completely over her or all the mistakes I made. I really loved her and threw her love away.
>>
>>34432145
>>34433065
I bet if they took you back you'd go back to being "miserable" and start wanting out again
There's a reason you didn't like them the first time around
>>
>>34433159
The reason I didn't like her the first time was due to me being immature and inexperienced with relationships. She was also extremely nervous and shy around me in the beginning, which changed after I broke up with her.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.