[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be a girl if you had the choice? Why, or why not?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1482459758111.jpg (22KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1482459758111.jpg
22KB, 480x479px
Would you be a girl if you had the choice? Why, or why not?
>>
File: EMOTE23.gif (491KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
EMOTE23.gif
491KB, 500x375px
NO
>inferior intellect
>inferior strength
>more emotional
>more stigma to be attractive
>PMS and period 2 weeks out of every month
>child bearing
>shorter
>rape
>high pitch voice
all of these things seem very unappealing to me as a superior male.
>>
Nope, being a man has its draw backs, but I would never want rape to be an actual real world fear for me outside of prison. That and having a dick is awesome.
>>
I hate being weak as I am, being a woman would only make me weaker.
>>
>>34432107

I'm curious about it and i'd like to try it, but honestly considering how shallow most of girls are, i'm glad to be a man.
>>
>>34432107
no because they still depend on men and the government to survive. they are good at exploiting others but I don't like how they depend on others.
>>
>>34432107
I'd like to be a trap, not for sexual reasons but to feel pretty for myself.

But alas I have a big, muscular frame and a strong manly jaw and no amount of hormone would be able to make me look remotely feminine
>>
yes I would. Because then I would be guaranteed to meet a guy who can take care of me as long as I'm not fat or impossible to look at. I would want a guy to depend on and would reward him for it.
I have a crossdressing fetish but have no intention to ever transition because I know deep down I will always be a biological male.
>>
>>34432107
Sure.

>Almost impossible to be a loser
>Instant sex
>Men begging me to be their gf
>Lower expectations from society
>Could make a living selling my used panties or plaing video games in front of a camera
>Even if I were ugly, guys are desperate these days due to gender imbalance (107 males being born for every 100 females)
>>
>>34432107
Yes!!!!!
I would love it!

You could dress up and be cute, and find a bf and settle down and be adorable forever! And have cute kids, and do whatever you wanted forever!
>>
>>34432107
No, because while it's much harder to be a man, I enjoy my natural male strength and rationality.
I've seen female weakness, and even if I could play life on easy mode like them, it still wouldn't be worth it.
I value strength, logic, and the ability to stand alone. These are male attributes, that are very rare among females.
>>
>>34432278
>implying your boipucci can't be raped
Where you live at boy?
>>
>>34432107
Yeah, I would. I think the social role would be better, and it'd be nice to be a pretty girl without any social drawbacks. I have to tone down anything I try to change in terms of appearance so no one thinks I'm gay.

The only drawback I guess is having a vagina, and maybe being less intelligent. I'm already incredibly emotional as well as lacking in common sense and "manly" skills or demeanor, so I wouldn't lose much at all.
>>
>>34432107

Absolutely not lmao

All the females I know that have confided with me have told me being a woman is shit

All of them no exception
>>
no thats gay and fucking disgusting
>>
>>34432542
Really? Most of the girls i know have said they'd be worse off if they were girls. Mind you these are NEET femanons would say tey probably would have been kicked out by now if they were guys.
>>
>>34432542
the only reason is getting worse for them is probably because of feminism. society is expecting them to act like our real equal and they have to juggle work and home chores at the same time. the problem is that women were never our equal and it will never happen because women are the limiting factor in reproduction. also sexual dimorphism favors men. Evolution made us so men are protecting and providing for women. I have not idea why women are even our competitors in the workforce they are not as naturally competitive as men or have the testosterone for that.
>>
File: 1395931932335.jpg (28KB, 525x585px) Image search: [Google]
1395931932335.jpg
28KB, 525x585px
>>34432463
>being this delusional and naive
Kys
>>
File: IMG_1170.jpg (509KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1170.jpg
509KB, 1932x2576px
No, the only advantage is at bed, they do nothing but twisting in pleasure and cumming, again and again, whilst you are sweating while pumping.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.