[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all the girls in my electrical engineering college classes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_24395-XEGApBk-144539357.jpg (132KB, 756x767px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24395-XEGApBk-144539357.jpg
132KB, 756x767px
>all the girls in my electrical engineering college classes are cute
>the class ratio is 10 guys to 1 girl

is it still worth it to try to talk to them?
will they tell everyone how weird I am if the conversation doesn't go smoothly?
why are they even here do they just want guys to orbit them or are they sluts
>>
They're already drowning in normies they probably don't want to be bothered by autists too
>>
>>34430781
>is it still worth it to try to talk to them?

If you have to ask, probably not.

>will they tell everyone how weird I am if the conversation doesn't go smoothly?

Define 'everyone'. If the conversation turns creepy I'm sure they'll tell their friends about it, but I doubt she'll be yelling it from the rooftops.

>why are they even here do they just want guys to orbit them or are they sluts

Either is possible. They could also have an interest in engineering.
>>
File: thnks chitose.png (153KB, 359x548px) Image search: [Google]
thnks chitose.png
153KB, 359x548px
If you don't stand a chance in a 50:50 world, what makes you think you'll stand a chance in a 10:90 world?
>>
>>34430896
some of them seem to just be chilling alone most of the time especially the Asian and Indian ones, and it would be nice if I could st least have a female friend in the years I will be in this program
>>
>>34430781
>is it still worth it to try to talk to them?
What do you have to lose? Really though. Think about it.

>will they tell everyone how weird I am if the conversation doesn't go smoothly?
This isn't high school. There have been memes before we were born about guys in any kind of engineering as being socially inept.

You're over thinking it. If women are in a male dominated field, they usually like the material or they wouldn't waste their time with it. Mind you, they could've just taken the easier route of "LIBERAL ARTS."
>>
>>34430781

The thing is most engineering dudes are boring as fuck and borderline autistic, and most engineering girls are not looking for a mate there. A woman in engineering will play her smarts for status. If she can't catch Chad she'll probably only settle for a doctor or at least an entertainer of some kind.
>>

how fucking egocentric do you have to be? they're there to learn electrical engineering, same as you.
>>
>>34431031
Then make friends you faggot
But if you don't make them your girlfriend within approaching them then you cannot change the atmosphere of the relationship later
>>
>>34430781
seriously dont shit where you eat.

i was warned myself but learned the hard way anyway.

you've been warned
>>
>>34431676
this, they want to become female engineers to weed out even more beta males who are not top 1% chads with money, they can just get fucked by an alpha anyway
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.