[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i browsed this board for 2 years from 2012-2014 but i haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4101.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4101.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
i browsed this board for 2 years from 2012-2014 but i haven't been on it since

you guys wanna know the secret to not being a robot?

Lying.

The fact that you're robots means that you're either very boring, lack social skills, or both. The way to build social skills is to talk to people your age, even if you spill spaghetti while doing it. Socializing gets easier the more practice you have. Since your life is probably pathetic you just gotta lie about it. Lie about everything to anyone, it doesn't matter to who or about what. Talk about how you went snowboarding with your cousins or that time you did cocaine with your boys. Just make something interesting up and talk to someone about it. If that person doesn't seem to care or you're spilling too much spaghetti then move on to someone else and do then same shit.

Eventually you'll build enough social skills and your fake life will be interesting enough to gain friends and have enough social confidence to attract girls.

worked for me boyos, try it.
>>
>>34430456
Sounds like a guide for becoming a compulsive liar.
>>
>>34430476
i never said escaping this lifestyle didn't come with a price

originalio
>>
>>34430456
Constant lying is psychologically damaging for most people. What robots actually need to do is be honest, both with themselves and with others. They lack self-awareness and therefore can't connect with others.
>>
>>34430527
The price being a worse lifestyle, when people realize you lie about literally everything they won't want to talk to you anymore and then you sulk off and find a new group of people to manipulate, it's a pathetic, sad, immoral life.
>>
>>34430456

lying gets way too complicated the longer you do it. I can't even keep track of all the uncountable fake narratives anymore.
>>
>>34430600
eh the idea is that once you actually get friends and build experiences with them then you actually have real stuff to talk about with other people so you don't gotta lie anymore
>>
>>34430634
that's why you gotta move onto new people to lie to familio
>>
>>34430589
i'm pretty sure that most robots here are self aware that they're unsociable autists

correct me if i'm misinterpreting your comment
>>
Can confirm. Am a compulsive liar, I lie about stupid shit for absolutely no reason at all. Even if it's retarded, it helped me.
>>
>>34430456
I only come here to troll betas but fuck I love Xanax. I love popping a bar and a half and just being retarded and playing video games until I pass out early.
>>
>>34430659
Yes but you'd either have to keep lying or find new friends by then because almost everything your current friends knew about you would be a lie. By the time you actually developed any real social skill which would be based entirely around lying it would have started to get intergrated into your personality.
>>
>>34430701
They're aware of that but not much else (i.e. why it's happening). If they were able to see that clearly, they'd be able to do something about it.
>>
File: IMG_4127.jpg (123KB, 549x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4127.jpg
123KB, 549x685px
>>34430753
honestly i think robots are some of the only people that can pull off a fake narrative since they've all spent so much time observing others and learning about stuff that they're knowledgeable to pretend they know about something they've never experienced
>>
>>34430527
Living a lie is simply pathetic, luckily, I haven't sunken to that level of patheticness.
>>
>>34430731
xanax and weed are honestly god teir drugs. I was on opiates for a long while until they ruined my life. Nothing beats the euphoria of heroin though, nothing.
>>
The best way to do it is to tell lies that already have an existing base in reality aka exaggeration. That way you don't trip up over yourself, you don't have to remember all the fake things you told people, and you can tell these stories much more naturally.
>>
>>34430805
nothing is more pathetic than living a life with no personal connections in my opinion, you may disagree though
>>
>>34430794
Robots are delusional, this place is like a cult with robots being the members and normies being everybody else.
>>
>>34430862
i mean i don't see that as being delusional though, i think that they just find comfort in being only with others who are as pathetic as they are. That's how i felt at least
>>
>>34430824
i agree with this 100%

orig inal
>>
>>34430915
Reality is distorted in their minds, they think that being a robot means having acheived some kind of enlightenment, they shun those who aren't in the cult (normies) and have stacies and chads as some kind of evil to despise, they tell newer members to ignore those who would pull them out of the cult mentality and to isolate themselves.
>>
>>34431109
i don't know if i agree with that, i've seen many robots talk about how upset they are with their life and how badly they wish they could lose their virginity.
>>
>>34430815
As long as they don't affect your studies/work then I say go ahead. My roommate loved opiates as well but I was never into them. The hardest opiate I ever took was hydrocodene and promethezine and I only really liked the syrup.

I'm taking engineering classes and sometimes I have to put the weed down because I make simple mistakes when doing homework.
>>
>>34431183
I generalised a bit as there are robots like myself who actually seek to improve their lives but there's just so many people here who think dragging themselves and others down is a good thing.
>>
File: 1485407906379.jpg (39KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
1485407906379.jpg
39KB, 720x539px
>>34430456
I'd rather be a lonely betafag than fall for advice as Jewish as yours.
>>
>>34431228
yeah i see what you mean now, >>34431241
is a perfect example
>>
>>34431203
yeah dude honestly almost all drugs are completely fine to use recreationally, it's just that a lot of people become addicted to the way that they numbs their negative emotions. They say that out of every 100 people who try cocaine 99 of them walk away after their first use
>>
>>34431313
>They say that out of every 100 people who try cocaine 99 of them walk away after their first use

Yeah, most of my friends that are into coke are just frat bros while I tried it a total of three times about two years ago and haven't wanted to do it since.

I was really honest with my parents and told them every drug I took and what I was doing so they trusted me a lot. I would call them to come pick me up if I was too drunk to drive because they preferred that than me getting behind the wheel and killing myself or other people.
>>
>>34431228
i agree with you partially. i think that kind of mindset is prevalant, and i think its used to preserve the emotional well-being of people here. we would rather pull down our peers than improve them, but then again, we are only pulling them away from an image that we all consider undesireable.

but sometimes you do see some interestingly degenerated people. emphasis on people.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.