[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know what happened to this dude?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1485453647968.jpg (8KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485453647968.jpg
8KB, 300x200px
Anyone know what happened to this dude?
>>
Alive and well, I think he has an active Twitter
>>
File: file.png (90KB, 661x248px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
90KB, 661x248px
he grew up

no more ballin
>>
>>34430377
You know,its nice seeing that picture.
>>
He flew too high
>>
>>34430361
Chad nigga be BALLINNNNNNNNNNN

On some real shit I loved that mother fucker he was one of the first trolls I saw on the internet and he trolled a shit load of people too. I have to admit first time I watched the video I was a 14yo xbox fan boy and I was mad at him but after I watched it again it was clear he was a troll to me.
>>
>>34430406
no lie, you noticed
>>
>>34430377
Man I'm glad hes doing well for himself. He was one funny motherfucker and he was way ahead of his time.
>>
>>34430361
Xbox aint got games
it aint got games
gears of war?
more like tears of war
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Buumy78TuEc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW-1WEr3o7M

posting classics
>>
"Come on man the Wii? That little controller, man that shit looks like a dildo and I aint tryna play my games with no deeeeel-do."

one of the best videos ever
>>
>>34430829
>>34431344
The internet back then definitely was different back then. Wish people would make quality like that these days. Sure thete is good videos now but it is different,you know?
>>
>>34431479
it's like how Smosh used to make pretty funny skits and stuff but then just transitioned into the worst cesspool that caters to 11 year olds. Im talking about 2006-2008 smosh
>>
>>34432069
Are you sure that you weren't just 11 years old back in 2006 and now that you're not you see how unfunny it's been all along?
>>
>>34432069
Friend you should look at >>34432304
hes quite right. I used to think smosh was hilarious when I was like 12. Chad Warden is still hilarious to me though.
>>
>>34432382
yea lol I actually was 11 when I watched them. I guess that type of humor is one you outgrow. And I agree Chad Warden will always be funny
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.