[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why cant normies understand?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (269KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
269KB, 450x325px
Guys im so confused right now. i dont know what i feel. it is Envy , hatred , sadness ..

>brad comes up to me and says : "bro u need a gf, just be yourself and approach the next girl showing interest in you"
>tell him that no girl has ever showed interest in me
>friend cant believe it, says: " dude, are you blind ? it is not possible that no girl has looked at you"
>tells me that "you are funny anon, girls like it . you are just blind lmao "
>tell him that my humour is literally canalizing my depression into ironic humour
>we both laugh, playing it cool
>i punch myself in the face several times, as soon as he leaves

why cant normies understand that it is possible to never had any female affection at all? is this so unbelievable ? why is that ? pls anyone
>>
having to see things from your perspective would put him in a bad mood, and though he may be your friend no way is he gonna endure a bad mood for your sake.
>>
>>34430049
>>34430049
i know that he doesnt care and doesnt want to feel bad. thats why i laughed it off and played it cool after i realized what i just said.

its just bothering me that it must be such a common thing to have females showing interest in you. so much that he was literally in utter shock.
>>
>>34430014

Do you work, do something with your life? If not, you probably feel insecure and inadequate and are so self-absorbed that you don't even notice female interest into you, or don't allow it because you think you're not worth it anyway.

If you fix what you can fix, you will get attention. Unless you're an ugly sack of shit. Just fuck a prostitute or something, then.
>>
>>34430014
The truth is most people here don't have the right guy's head shape. Most people here actually have potential to be normals but are too lazy to make progress.
>>
Let me explain it to you op.
Normies have lived their entire life thinking that receiving (even if it's just a little) attention from the opposite sex is normal and that everyone gets it, that even motherfucking quasimodo could get pussy.
And here is where the shit gets tricky, because if you are in the position of being a normie "being yourself" it's actually a good advice, if you already have attention from the opposite sex and you also have confidence in yourself, the rest is really easy.
When the other person it's already interested in you, you only have to play along when one of you make a move and that's it, you have a fwb/gf.

I have a couple of chad friends and a few normie friends and all their relationships evolved like that.

Even me, i never got any attention from girls, but at some point of my life (for reasons that are beyond my understanding) some girls started to be interested in me, and it was painfully obvious (even for an autist like me) that i could get in a relationship with any of them if i just played along when they made a move, shit it didn't even matter what, you just have to DO something and that's it.

that's why normalfags think that "just be yourself" is a good advice, because they don't have to do literally nothing other than being themselves.
>>
being yourself is normie speak for act confident friendly and put yourself out there. you are not those things at your default state. you are already at a deficit being mentally weak since you're a robot. It's the allegory of normie's cave which essentially boils down to: robot has a skewed view of world, normie tells him it's different out there. you can end this suffering. robot ignores him due to his nature and continues shitposting and fapping to communist chinese cartoons.
>>
>>34431043
This

With b urself we mean just stop being insecure and dont be ashamed of who you are and what flaws you have. Everyone has them and almost nobody fucking cares about them. Stop downplaying yourself and start believing in yourself. And never ever compare yourself with someone ever again. You are you and you are fucking awesome. Start by not giving a shit about what others think and what can possibly happen or not happen and you'll instantly be more confident and happy. Girls will come later but that should be on the bottom of your list atm.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.