[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend cheating on me with an anime girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1483115941999.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1483115941999.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
I found out he has a waifu and even a waifu shrine with dakimakuras and everything. Really. What the fuck. We both watched the anime together but now I realize he was caring about her the whole time, not me. What did I do wrong? I always did my best to be a nice girl. The only department I think I'm lacking on is experience but then again so is he and I was always happy that we had each other but now it's just how it is. I'm going to break up with him. I hope to never have to talk to another boy again. Fuck you men. You are fucking scum.
>>
Lmao, show us his waifu. She's probably better than you.
>>
>>34429828
getting a little toasty there, eh roastie?
>>
>>34429828
waifufag here

Shes not real though, even waifufags know their waifus aren't real, the only difference between your bf and most waifufags is he actually has a gf, so him actually seeking out a 3D girl while being a waifufag is a good sign hes not cheating and that its just a dumb fantasy.

Maybe you should cosplay as his waifu next time you have sex, that will definitely make him happy.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34429932
The cosplay idea is nice.
>>
Nice bait m8. The most original one i've ever seen.
>>
File: what the fuck did you just.jpg (42KB, 475x630px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck did you just.jpg
42KB, 475x630px
>>34429932
what the fuck is this normie garbage kind of apologist bullshit? You're probably the same kind of junk that thinks all pretty looking 2D girls are "waifu's", regardless of them being used goods or hentai content trash.

If someone has a """"waifu""" and also has the audacity to even WANT a 3DPD, he is merely RPing or trying to fit in. You people deserve the fucking gas, get the fuck out of my internet nigga.
>>
>>34431189
This.
Don't drop him, he doesn't actually have a waifu
>>
>>34431189
I know what a real waifu is, but when I'm on /r9k/ (or outside of /a/ in general) I figure everyone is using the normie newfag definition. In fact my point although poorly explained was that if he actually has seeked out a 3D girl than hes not a real waifufag.
>>
>>34429828
1. Are you a virgin?
2. What anime and what character is it? I need a new show to watch
>>
>>34431189
This so fucking much, in fact I don't have a waifu myself yet because of how important the matter is to people who actually care about the matter.

Weeaboo posers who treat the girl of the month as their "waifu" are disgusting.
>>
File: purupururin.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
purupururin.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>34429828
Fuck you OP, don't get between a man and his waifu.
>>
>>34429828
>has a waifu
>cheats on her with 3DPD
He doesn't deserve her
>>
>>34429828
He obviously doesn't have a waifu if he's dating 3dpd. I fucking hate what normalfags have done.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.