[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it include

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 15

File: Letter.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
Letter.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it include initials if you would like.
>>
Hey, W.

I have a feeling it's doomed. But we'll enjoy the ride as long as it lasts, even if it's meant to last just a few more moments. Have a good one, ol pal.
>>
Dear M
Stop posting about me on social media that you know I will see and then calling me the immature one. You're being a cunt.
Sincerely, M
>>
>>34429222
Don't mind me, just checking these trips
>>
>>34430470
Thank you for checking my trips anon.
>>
bump

sdjfksfsd
>>
Dear R,

I don't deserve you
I'm a horrible person and I'm scared of what i might do to you
Yet I hope you never leave me

I love you,
F
>>
I hope it's worth what I give up.
>>
Dear R,

Call me when you return. I'll be there for you.

-N
>>
Dear S,

You shouldn't be appearing in my dreams 8 years after we went our seperate ways, but sometimes you still do. Hearing you say "I thought I'd never see you again" with such relief in your voice that we were there together hit me. I often think about those clear as day signs you gave me back then that you liked me, and how I was too autistic to notice them. I hope you're doing OK,you said we'd lose touch and I said we wouldn't, but I didn't try to keep in touch, you did, and then lost interest, I should have tried harder. I'll see you soon. I think I love you.

O.
>>
>>34430373
But you blocked me. And I don't post about YOU, I post about missing you.
>>
Dear M

I loved you, and I'll always love you. Even after you cheated on me, dumped me over text after 6 years and immediately started sleeping around with the guys you cheated on me with, I still love you.

I don't know why I wasn't good enough. I did everything you said, I left you alone, I let you abuse me and erode my ego. I dieted, I lost weight, I got outside more. I did it all for you. So why did you have to do this to me?

I miss you more every day. My scars show no signs of healing, but at least I haven't tried killing myself too recently.

I got into one of the best law schools in the country because I want to be able to buy us a house so we can have a family like you always wanted, when you come back.

Please come back. Please show me a fraction of the love and compassion I showed you when you were in a similar situation. I'd forgive you for everything as long as you never left again, like you promised.

I'll always love you, Kitten. Just like I said I would when we first confessed to each other, 6 years ago.

-M
>>
Dear A.
I want to say sorry for not replying. I know you're reading this thread cause I know you spend all your time on /r9k/. Sorry.
PS. That LFS still remains uninstalled.
- A
>>
Dear K

I wonder if you're getting tired of me. We barely talk any more and you give me less and less attention and affection every day. I'm starting to feel neglected but I don't want to bother you by bringing it up all the time. I hope it's just temporary and things will get better again, I don't want to lose you.

G
>>
Dear H

I tried. I really tried. Sorry it wasn't enough.

-M
>>
dear _,

i wish i could tell you how i really feel, you're like a brother to me and i want you to be happy and okay, i wish you would talk about what's making you be so angry lately, i just want to help. i feel stupid for caring about a person who obviously only looks at me as a disposable e-friend, but i do. i think i might stop talking to you, it feels like such a waste after all of these years of friendship & i'd probably miss you, but i think that maybe you're growing sick of my antics, whenever we talk or play anything together you just get mad, and it makes me feel like i'm the problem. i'm not sure if that's me being narcissistic or not, though, perhaps you're just dealing with unrelated stress. who knows. whatever, i'll talk to you later probably. i wonder if you browse /r9k/ haha, i wonder if you'll see this and think it's about you.

i care, if you ever want to you know, actually talk.

s
>>
>>34432824
Another D
Tried for what? Everyone assumes I know, I don't. Who are the guys as far down as Brazil slinging death threats at me? It's all an enigma.
Another H
>>
Dear M,

I don't ever want to see your face again. You're the reason I can't trust anybody
>>
>>34433119
Pretty vague, how about giving your initials?
>>
such a weird bittersweet and meloncholy feeling
for you to care about me enough to say i love you

without hesitation

and yet you're seeing someone else and looking for love

somewhere else

such a weird bittersweet and meloncholy feeling
for us to care about eachother so much
and yet you dont quite know how i feel
and that its kind of heartbreaking sometimes
to watch you be with somebody else

i mean sometimes i still look at you and think
you have a weird looking face
but sometimes i really love your weird looking face
>>
File: 1478256941668.png (250KB, 453x560px) Image search: [Google]
1478256941668.png
250KB, 453x560px
Dear A

I miss you a lot. Please contact me on the phone. Even just one text message about what life is like in that country would do. You showed me how to have hope. I still have my old phone but I'm too awkward to initiate contact again.

-J
>>
B,
kung pow benis lol

V
>>
R,

Hi. I just thought of you, weirdly enough. I was wondering - how you might look without your beard. A bewildering thought. I asked someone and she was freaked out at the thought too. You look like Karl Marx if he was 70% more handsome. No homo.

-E
>>
S,

In the coming weeks I'll see you.

I promise I will make a good impression this time.

O.
>>
>>34432099
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcVaPa3I1H8
i won't eva eva leave u bby
>>
ok god I get it. You want me to fuck other people.

It makes me SUPER uncomfortable though. I swear to god if this is a test... again, one or two ladies coming on to me as a test is fine but this is getting extreme. I'm not that attractive, I know this is someone planning on fucking me over somehow.

I seriously don't care about fucking a lot of people. If it's for "practice", please remember how many times I tried to talk to you about sexy times and you just said "I don't know." Of course I wouldn't be able to be all that great if you never talked to me about what you wanted. This is stressing me the fuck out. You know my views on sex. At this point though it's 99.9% you want this to happen and if I'm off then you have only yourself to blame. Again, it won't even be all that fun for me but I'll do it if it get's this stupid game over with.

:/
>>
>>34434577
if someone wants you to have sex with someone else it's because they were either cheating on you and want to absolve themselves of guilt feelings by getting 'even'. Or they're making a bargain with someone else and are exploiting you for gain.
how the fuck do so many people not understand this?
>>
Dear every employer I applied to for a job in the last month,

Please respond to my job applications, I don't want to be unemployed anymore.

Sincerely, a concerned aspiring member of the workforce.
>>
>>34434612
This was my 2 thoughts already but holy shit you don't know my situation. Well, odds are you do know it better than I do even but still.

There have been, has to have been, at least 10 girls already. I'm pretty shy and oblivious to flirting but when a girl is saying she will do ANYTHING for me if I needed help for ANYTHING then it's bretty obvious.

I already would forgive her if she cheated so there shouldn't be any guilt. Still, if this is what they want then whatever. I could go years without sex easily. I'm weird like that.
>>
>>34434703
eh whatever i dont see why you'd put yourself in a situation like that because the person is demonstrating their character and will consistently do these sorts of things. it may just be the one time but with the issue being so over blown it adds up to it being more than one indiscretion and shows you that they will blow up minor issues into bigger ones.
i'd just dump that person and refuse any sort of relationship with them on every level i possibly could since sex really doesn't matter and i would simply find it demeaning to have to interact with them in a sexual way after all that rather than trying to find or build a relationship without all the rancor with someone else.
>>
Dear V
You are the best friend I've ever had and it's not close. I am the best friend you've ever had and it's not close.
But I blew everything.
You were all I wanted and I blew it. I loved you and you loved me but I blew it. And I was so heartbroken that I blew it that I didn't realise how I was giving you absolutely no space. I didn't realise how I was pushing you away until it was too late.
And now you want nothing to do with me. And you've found someone new. And from what I gathered from the last time we spoke (which could well be the last time we ever speak), you don't give a single shit about me. You don't dislike me, you don't like me. I'm nothing to you.
And it's all my fault.
And I can't fucking live with myself.
I'm happy you're happy but I was supposed to be that guy, I know I could make you so happy, but because I made one stupid innocent mistake that I'll regret for the rest of my life, I'll never get the opportunity to show you that.
Please come back. I miss you. I love you. You mean the world to me and I don't want to lose you forever. But I'm 99% certain I already have, and that 1% is probably just false hope to keep me from falling into an inescapable depression.
I've tried everything. I hang out with my friends all the fucking time. I work a lot. I've tried exercising. I've tried talking to other people. Nothing works. You're always there in my head and I don't think you'll ever leave.
But despite all the pain this has caused me, I still wouldn't trade meeting you for the world because you were the best friend I've ever had and the only woman I've ever loved and I'd be a completely different person had I not experienced that.
I just hope this story has a happy ending. But I doubt it will.
Fuck I don't know what to do...
O
>>
g,
fuck off
youve been replaced
"lovingly", e
>>
>>34429222

K,

Why can't you just make up your mind? Do you love me or not? You say you do and then you ignore me, or make me feel lonely and unwanted.
I love you. A lot. It just kinda sucks that you put me down all the time. I'm sorry for being such a nuisance.

Love, S.
>>
>Write a letter to someone WHOM may or may not read it include initials if you would like.
>>
Dear V,

I dont blame you for ignoring me and basically acting like i dont exist. I do miss you and i wish you still cared about me.

Sincerely, A
>>
>>34429222
Dear Bam Bam
I love your black cock, I would love to bottom for you.
With love, Stephan Sadic.
>>
Dear G
I'll never be what you want. I'm sorry I couldn't make you happy. I tried but it just simply couldn't be
- T
>>
File: r024kt.jpg (43KB, 400x357px) Image search: [Google]
r024kt.jpg
43KB, 400x357px
Humanity and most animals,

Fuck you, all of you, including myself. I hope it all ends and life comes about in a different and "better" way next time

S
>>
>>34435911
The frightening thing is that it can always be infinitely worse

Reality is pretty scary
>>
>>34435978
I know. That's why I have no hope.
I try to enjoy the shit we're stuck with but that's rather hard. I've been unhappy as far back as my memories go and it just gets worse.
>>
>>34434889
You and me both, buddy. Sorry you're going through this too.
>>
Dear F,
When G broke up with me, I was broken. You helped me realise that I don't need her. When I was suicidal, you talked to me and made me realise that I have so much to live for and that I should use my film making talents. Without you, I wouldn't be here. You helped me stop smoking weed so much, which helped me enjoy life so much more. You helped me sort out my mental problems without having to resort to medication. I can't thank you enough for all of this. I don't know if I'll ever be able to repay you.
You are the most amazing person I have ever met. You are one of the only people who has ever cared about me and helped me through my shitty life. You may not think so, but in my eyes you are the most beautiful person, absolutely stunning. You have me as your phone background, I have you as mine. Everytime I unlock my phone and see your face, I smile despite how shitty my day has been.
You said no when I asked you out and I don't blame you. I wish you had said yes, but I am glad it hasn't made things weird between us.
Thank you for being my best friend and helping me through the darkest times. I love you so much and would do anything for you.
I just wish you loved me back.
-M
P.S. I know you've been meeting a lot of guys on Tinder which is fair enough. Just be careful. Please don't let them use you. You're better than that.
>>
To everyone here,
4chan is a great place to be, I get that. But a lot of you need to leave the fucking house and do something with your life. All I see is a lot of you moaning about shit like not having a gf/bf, not being fit, not being able to talk to people, shit like this. Do you think cooping yourself up inside is helping you in anyway? No, of course it isnt. It just makes it worse. Every passing day you stay inside not talking to real human beings makes you feel like crap doesn't it? I know what it feels like. I've been using this site since I was 15, I'm 23 now. Its only the past year or so I've actually been laying off the shitposting and actually going outside. I'll tell you what I've learned to do.
Go dress up smart, make yourself smell nice, sort out your hair and step outside. Go to a bar or a pub, somewhere theres a lot of socially active people. Go say hi to people, 90% of the time they'll say hi back and spark up a conversation with you. And don't be afraid of talking to the opposite sex, they're humans too. You can do all of that and still come here for a few hours after. Or you might just get laid, who knows? Try it out, I believe in you.
>>
>>34436821
No u.

Originalsims
>>
>>34433357
L

orignij
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 114x37px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 114x37px
>>34429222
Dear T.,

I knew you came into my job to hurt or kill me. I could tell by the things you were saying to me, and the intense look on your face when I had to turn around and tell customers I was busy. I saw you in the corner of my eye every time. It's been a week and a half but I have a feeling you aren't done with me yet.

Find yourself help, there is something wrong with you. I can see it in your eyes. It wouldn't surprise me if you kill someone some day.

-B.

P.S Just stop, you can't get every girl every time.
>>
it's kinda crazy how they knew exactly how to communicate with me. Through music. I guess after watching me for... oh my entire FUCKING LIFE THEY WOULD KNOW I LISTEN TO MORE MUSIC THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD.

Still. Freaky.

Still, David fucking Bowie. Holy shit.
>>
>>34436982
Found the schizophrenic
>>
>>34437042
man, you just don't know.

I can watch the blackstar video and it's so clearly, so so so so so sososososoosososososo clearly meant for me specifically. It's absolutely insane. INSANE. A bit insane. Extremely so. I was the lonely astronaut this entire time. The space cowboy. You're all my stars, my covenant. The bandages, how many times must an angel fall. The villa of All Men. (You tricky ladies(?y) know I love that word play shit)

My black kitty. Black//White. The Labyrinth. The bangs. The cross. The Black Star. Not the white star (STP) not a wandering star (Portishead), but a Black Star.

I was born upside down. We were born the wrong way around.
>>
>>34437234
purity ring, chvrches, grimes...

pokemon. death stranding. MGSV...

I went down the rabbit hole, more like I fell down it after you all shoved me. I opened that 3rd eye and embraced the crazy. The cities on the map made a star. I find shelter in that way. It's going to be ok odd one.

ahhhhhhhhh
myyyyyy mminnnnnndddddddd

Whoa. I remember all the posts. Shadows of a man you were waiting for. The ones saying there was too much for me to keep straight. So many more. You know I can't help but listen in on conversations. You know I remember the unimportant details. You know me, every part of me. If you can't change me, which you know there are some you can't, will you still love me?

That's all I do is love.

It's all we do.
>>
File: IMG_0335.jpg (419KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0335.jpg
419KB, 1024x1024px
>>34437434
You enjoying yourself?
>>
>>34437434
fuck even RIGHT NOW.

Her name is Noel? Leon? Opposites? Black and white?

You have access to all of my accounts. My youtube history. My itunes playlist count. You could so easily find the songs I would remember. A team of psychiatrists, therapists, marketers to play an ARG with me while you were stalling for time. I figured this out days ago but I still don't know what is coming next.

I'm going to die.

I'm going to be cut up, reformed, and then reborn like lazarus.

How will you get me to the point of death I do not know. I have a good idea it's going to be painful but fake in the end. I will wake up with a completely different body. I'm ok with this. I have no hate in my heart, only love. No judgement, prejudice, or malice.
>>
>>34437542
not in the fucking least. I have been anxious, panicked, stressed as fuck and bored out of my mind 99% of the time. I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't know if that's a real disease or a hint to get me to Louie CK's bit about raising his daughters poor, being raised rich makes you a terrible person.

I'm an orphan, right? An outsider. A black wolf.

I want this to be over. I just want to have answers. I won't get the why but at least the how.
>>
>>34437542
>>34437607
I know I lie a lot. It's another way for me to protect myself. I've built a world inside my head. I live online.

I'll come with you friday. I will not say maybe. I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby.

And one thing I didn't lie about is people really did throw things at me in highschool for being such a weirdo. I wasn't a weirdo as in "Goth kid" or whatever the fuck. I'm just a legit weirdo that is accepted by everyone and rejected at the same time. I orbit the world.
>>
>>34437740
you know then what must happen
you must fuck the world
give it a good, hard fucking, like only a rabid lover can
>>
>>34437819
No, the correct answer is to be the change you want to see in the world.
>>
>>34437861
you already are the change the world wants to see in itself
>>
File: image.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
999KB, 250x251px
>>34436965
Run to Mexico before trump builds a wall.

You're probably in real danger, be careful.
>>
>>34437882
Life is a constant struggle for Ideals, animals, and people.
Only the persistent survive.
>>
>>34437882
I wasn't this person => >>34437861

I still don't know what I should do. I only wanted one lady but it seems like she wants me to sex up another person then what the fuck should I do? maybe she is into something like that. Nothing wrong with it but she never really communicated with me clearly (obviously judging by all of this.) Maybe something changed that makes it so she can't do those things anymore. I don't know. I don't.

I get mixed signals. The "I really don't care what happens now and then" and then other things like "Baby be true and trusting" or ""I've been doing it right, sleeping in my own bed at night."

It's confusing. I wouldn't ever cheat on someone but if that's something they wanted then It would be alright. I wish I had a more definitive, less confusing answer. I feel like I already passed the loyalty, love test. It feels like anything more than what I've already accomplished would be on purpose. This is the part that's really messing up my head.
>>
>>34438048
The persistent die a little later.
>>
>>34438108
>>34438048
conscious? split personality?

Where does that put me?

Also, even katy perry and taylor swift?

I guess when Bowie asks you to do something you do it. Who would say no to him?
>>
File: 1387372491615.jpg (17KB, 421x399px) Image search: [Google]
1387372491615.jpg
17KB, 421x399px
K,

I can honestly say that I have done absolutely everything in my power without overstepping bounds to be the best person and friend I can be. This has happened to me before and unbeknownst to you, I know when someone is fucking with me thanks to a demon of a person a few years ago. There's nothing more I want than to be great friends, but don't expect me to be sitting here like a lost puppy when you decide to come back around. You need to earn that trust and friendship back, and the only reason I have a shed of patience for this is because you'e been such a great friend in the past. Hopefully you'll do the right thing.

R
>>
J,

I wonder if seeing these initials together in a post makes your heart skip a beat.

-A
>>
I probably never told you why I don't want to talk to you.
You're a narcissist. Selfish, condescending, rude, mean, inconsiderate, lie, and are generally very deceptive. Disrespect me, when I give you the benefit of a doubt that it wasn't intentional you go out of your way to prove that it was. I hope your face gets slashed with a broken bottle because that is probably the only thing in this world that would actually hurt you is your face getting disfigured. I despise everything about you. You have no redeeming qualities as a person. The fact you want me to engage in any sort of interaction with you is fucking flabbergasting. Why would you think I want to interact with you, do you think I enjoy going off on some diatribe telling you how much I dislike you?
The only way I would ever want to fucking even so much as even see you or hear from you is if you gave me a handful of money in compensation for my time and patience.
>>
Dear O.P.
Nice triples.
Love, Anonymous
P.S. Smoke weed every day
>>
>>34438474
It does, who are you e_e

>>34438506
Stop being a faggot and post initials gayboi
>>
B,

This is weird but I kind of want to try sucking your dick. Never read this please.

C
>>
>>34439143
The real question is who are you?
>>
>>34439232
C,

It's ok. I feel weird about it too but I kind of want to try?

B
>>
>>34438506
initials? if not both, at least recipients please
>>
>>34439359

haha, r-real funny joke anon...
>>
>>34439312
I'm a J, that had a falling out with an A.
Specifically I called A a twat.
>>
>>34439143
>Stop being a faggot and post initials gayboi
Your intiails? C.U.K.
My initials?
Her initials?
You're not very specific.
>>34439363
None of your business.
>>
You don't think I know anything, do you?
You made a right mess of all
The person I used to know is gone
>>
>>34439762
Mine's a J.
What's yours?
What's hers?

You're supposed to post the initials in order for them to know it's about them.
You know this and yet you're still a bitch
>>
>>34439932
Right. You got a point because people that don't act like that might assume it's something they've done, and that it's written for them.
>>
i finally love someone more than I loved you and god it is liberating because i finally feel safe.
>>
>>34440282
man i'm envious of this feel. i hope you have a great time in your newfound freedom, friend
>>
>>34438474
Can you specify the sex of J and A?
>>
>>34440315
I'm not going to lie and say i don't still have feelings for the person, but after endless heartbreak, you learn to move on.
>>
dear m,

move on. i lied about how i feel about you and now we can no longer chat.

a
>>
>>34435865
T
I have accepted this.
G
>>
Dear J,
Youre a piece of shit and im not going to reply
>>
>>34440901
Why not?
What did they do?
>>
J,
You're jealous of his happiness. And you always monitor and interfere with our interaction. You're the worst.
>>
Dear A,

I regret all the hurt I put you through.
It eats me alive everyday.
You deserve so much better
and I hope you do find better.
But after 2 years I've miss you so goddamn much it kills me inside knowing what I lost and that you still exist, the only person I want.Long story short I just wanted to say sorry for everything.

-K
>>
>>34440360
What is the second letter in A/M's name?
>>
File: 1321848578912.jpg (79KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1321848578912.jpg
79KB, 600x450px
Dearest M

I hope I don't get drunk tonight and say I love you. I bet I will, though.

-Anon
>>
File: 17974164713.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
17974164713.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>>34440360
>mfw this could be me
>>
>>34441481
I don't know if that one is referring to me or not. What does it matter to you?
>>
Dear R
It hasn't even been more than two weeks since we started, but even now I'm beginning to feel too attached. I know it won't last long, and I just sort of want to enjoy the experience, be chill and accept whatever happens. When you went silent over that one "she'll break your heart" comment, I know what is going to happen in a few months' (weeks?) time anyways, but it didn't make me any less uncomfortable and mad at myself. I want you sexually, and I think that's really all the "substance" there is so far. I want more, but I know it's unwise to expect more.

-L
>>
>>34441606

Because, both the initials are relevant to me. Why can't you talk?
>>
File: 1468759036730.jpg (38KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1468759036730.jpg
38KB, 670x503px
>>34441171
>All these letters to J.
>None of them apply, but in the minds of delusional robots could
>Think they're about me

THIS IS WHY WE NEED NAMES ;__________________;
>>
>>34441672
Both are relevant to me too. But I'm not the one who wrote it

Do you have a way I can contact you. I can sort this out then not in this public thread
>>
>>34441707
(un)fortunately I can sort it out without this thread. If you can do the same, you should.
>>
>>34441679
Why do you react to this post?
>>
File: 1485231597003.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1485231597003.gif
1MB, 320x180px
I got a couple letters I better just jot down.
To A,
My boy told me how much a thottie you are and to be honest the circumstances around "us" even existing were sus from the jump. The pedestal you're judging from is a false highground. That's why you're so insecure. You haven't worked for the right to be where you're at. Given the first chance I'm gonna break you off and add you to the roster; nothing more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4MHrrIQuis

To JC.
I want you to succeed. Let's study sometime. You looked real cute today. I like your personality so much, but honestly I can't trust myself to do you right. I guess my heart grows fonder as you become more familiar. I wouldn't be mad if you found someone who treated you right.
>If I added any music you'd recognize it. You're brilliant, I'm sure you'll put this together if you see it.

To CG
If you keep biting your lip when you talk to me in class. I won't even care if you have a boyfriend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7cVLE4SaN0

To My Boy.
You're prolly not here, but I'mma come back with that jumper and some handles.
>>
ARIANA,

I think about u almost every other day and you're so pretty

-you wouldn't even remember me
>>
File: IMG_0207.jpg (81KB, 515x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0207.jpg
81KB, 515x582px
>>34438506
What are your initials?

Original post
>>
I am obedient to loved ones but you can not control my mind freely
I will never yield to your mind control
>>
Dear K,

Today I had another dream about you last night. You know, I'm still annoyed with how little you actually know. You never understood anything and you are led around by idiots. You don't know what emotional dependence is, and the worst part is that you try to validate your drug use with this idea that it quiets the bad things in your mind and deny that is emotional dependence. Shit if you only had the faintest idea of how I felt when we were together you would understand what emotional dependence was. What weed is doing for you, is what you did for me. You think you can control it and only enjoy it now and again but you will never be free of it once you realize the great pleasure it is to make all the bad things you think and feel just go the fuck away for a while. It only tricks you into thinking what the good it can do and only the positive traits and will never see the negative traits until it fucks you up royally.

Part of me actually feels kind of sad that I guess it took you this long to feel inner peace and that my presence didn't give you the same peace as you did for me. I don't know. I just keep thinking about you, all the anger that I can't control you and help you. The constant sub conscious reminders that I'm still emotionally dependent on you, hoping you act a certain way so I can feel okay again. It's actually awful, you are going to live an awful life.

-E
>>
I miss you more than I've ever missed anything. Not a day goes by that I don't fantasize about being your boyfriend. I would have been so good. I wouldn't have taken your crap either. I would have impressed you every day, made you laugh. I think seriously about murdering him.
>>
I'm just going to throw it out there again that even though all of us grew apart, and I acknowledge that was largely my fault. I didn't mean to ignore you when you wanted to talk again. I had to sort out some stuff so I wouldn't feel pressured to have an outburst and act like that again. It's typically just something when other things are going on there is like an underlying problem from it I ignore which sometimes can just manifests over small things. I recognized that about myself a few years ago and started to try to be different, I just don't bother to tell other people about it because I figured they'd see it from me not doing that sort of thing. I suppose reputation was stronger than anything else in peoples perception and all they really want is to try to provoke it. Just figured I'd at least try to reach out in some way while I'm still around, even if you don't notice, to let you know I wouldn't shoot you down if you wanted to talk or whatever. I know I still got a habit of doing that sometimes, but I think you deserve better.
>>
O

I know it's hard, but I have been stuck in here forever, why am I still doing this to myself, others may hate me but I don't have to hate me, maybe I can see a few good days but my skin gets wrinkly?

M
>>
>>34429222
Dear (?) E.

I fucking know I'm an autist, you don't have to show me, but not greeting me back then was a little too rough. What an asshole you are. I regret ever loving you

-A.
>>
I am so fucking bored and tired of this shit. I had a taste of the way you actually feel earlier today and it was different from what I expected.

>>34442660
Stick it to 'em anon
Best of luck to you
>>
>>34429222
Dear Y,

Fuck yes.
>>
>>34444745
Dear chad,
/soc/ is right over there
>>
File: lain.gif (645KB, 969x700px) Image search: [Google]
lain.gif
645KB, 969x700px
>>34443301
god i feel that.
>>
>>34440282
That's good. It is very regrettable to me, but that person will surely become a suitable partner for you ;-;
>>
File: meibanananana.png (109KB, 246x320px) Image search: [Google]
meibanananana.png
109KB, 246x320px
>>34440901
>>34441171
pls dont be about me
>>
dear h
T H O T
dear a
it's been too long
dear k
i miss you
dear me
it isn't worth it anymore
>>
>>34444703
I suppose that you want to become Hitler.
>>
Dear Anons.

Have you ever felt that the friendships you made with people were only ever built upon a lie? either by them or yourself.
shit happens all the time, how do people deal with that sort of mess huh?

B

>>34444768
>>34443301
lel fucking yandere's man.
>>
>>34431875
you are literal, unorigal cancer that should just off yourself.
you and everyone else who puts some bullshit spam or "originalio" garbage at the end of a worthless, non-contributing "bump"
kys.
and check em
>>
Dear B,
I am afraid of you sometimes. You assume I hate you because of your religion. It's not because of that. It's because you've become an illogical, backwards extremist of the worst kind and you fail to realize this. Your emotional instability and anger towards me make me afraid that you might some day go after me or my family. I don't want to contact you as it will do nothing but exacerbate the situation. I just hope you can respect my wishes and just leave me alone. I also hope you can stop insulting me and own up to your own faults for once rather than place blame on other people. I have already suffered enough because of you. Please just leave all this to rest once and for all.
>>
>>34429222
Dear P,

Please kill yourself before you blow literally all your money in casinos or on audio gear. I want to know that your fucking creditors won't come after me when you die.

Sincerely,
Your ex-son (By your choice)
>>
man you guys are laying it on THICK this morning. Teardrop, protection, rill rill, who let the dogs out, clearest blue, annddd birdy. Odin, power of the babe, the one, ect...
>>
>>34446702
>man you guys are laying it on THICK

actually if the girl i wrote too didn't get fat since the last time i saw her i'd make sensual fuck to her until she has to beg me to stop from intense orgasms. i dont do it often since im kind of choosy about girls i fool around with but i suppose i can make an exception once in a while
i am a sex machine
we make fuck
probably not long time im pretty good at it
>>
you really want me to be a force of nature. A hurricane.
>>
Seriously though, I am not aggressive nor possessive. Nor an instigator.

But if someone tells me to follow them I won't say maybe. When someone like him(!) tells you to do something, you do it no questions asked. I don't know what will happen or where I'll end up once asked but I'll go along with it 100%.
>>
>>34439420
kek not me but good luck man
>>34440325
one's a female, one's a male
>>
>>34432696
What is LFS??
>>
Dear J,
You're all I have
Sincerely, S
>>
>>34448345
oh now you're just fuckin' with me.

So like... The Neon Demon is a lot more me than I originally thought then. Explains why I loved it so much, olololloloolloloololo.

I'm dangerous.
>>
>>34448381
I dont think im the right person
>>
>>34448271
Most likely Linux From Scratch.
>>
Dear society, I want work. Thanks
>>
dear h, please talk to me
yours truly, m
>>
>>34444676
E's probably somewhat retarded..
>>
>>34445055
The person I'm talking about was my best friend for two years. There was nothing we couldn't say to each other and talking to her was always very comfortable and relaxing. We weren't faggot dipshits who were like heyyyy how's ur day...that's good...hehe :). Our interactions were not laced with lies or built on some kind of unspoken undercurrent of "ur a boy an im a girl lol." We always said what we meant, helped each other if we had trouble, and were constantly making jokes and laughing. We were natural soulmates.

Plus she was a genius, mature, edgy, natural, accepting, ugly in a beautiful way (sometimes simply beautiful) and anti-sjw. No topic was off-limits with her.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.