[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>public school always forced you to do presentations I never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (46KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 409x409px
>public school always forced you to do presentations

I never understood this.
>>
>>34429068
Because you need speaking skills idiot.
>>
>>34429084
>le speaking skills

I've done over 30 painful presentations and still spill spaghetti when talking to a cashier

It should be a choice.
>>
>>34429084
it didn't really help me. at college i had a multimedia degree we had to do that a lot. after that i got a job a grocery store. it didn't it help at all since i didn't like people.
>>
I always refused to do them. Then I'd fail the class. So I just dropped out.
>>
>>34429133
That sounds like you have a serious mental problem. Did you do anything about it? You know, like seeing a shrink or something like that?

>>34429159
That just sounds like the problem lies with you

I'm introverted as fuck, but public school presentations were never hard. Besides, it's not like you have to put much effort into them anyways.
>>
>>34429238
>t. Social butterfly

Get the fuck out you don't know what it's like to live in a constant state of fear go do a Ted talk on confidence you normie.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34429068
This is a useful skill.
>>
>>34429238
>all people should be the same and those who aren't should be labelled as mentally deficient

You are the problem in society.
>>
>>34429427
>I'm not a retard I'm just a very special little snowflake
>>
>>34429068
It's exactly for students to make this kind of thing in a controlled environment.
In most jobs, you'll have to present your point of view in one way or another.
>>
>They'd always force you with other people because 'It helps you work with others' and 'In the work place you'll have to work with people you don't like'

YEAH BUT THOSE PEOPLE HAVE TO PULL THEIR FUCKING WEIGHT OR THEY'LL BE FIRED. HOW COME I FAIL FOR THEIR FUCK UPS, OR I HAVE TO DRAG THEM TO A PASS AND YOU PASS THEM KNOWING THEY HAVEN'T DONE SHIT?
>>
>>34429193
same here anony
>>
>>34429499
>he unironically believes that everyone should be the same and that society should look like individual gray blobs of multiculturalism and equality

I don't even know what to tell you, man. At least know that you do not belong here. Go talk to your facebook friends or do drugs with your normie friends. Why are you here?
>>
>>34429554
I'm as defective as you, but at least I know it and don't invent some kind of phantasy to feel better about myself.
>>
>>34429599
Not him, but
Why do normies always grovel at my feet when I call them out online? Their usually macho chads until I call them a normie then their like "noooo I'm fucked up an quirky:( depression depression depression"
>>
>>34429645
Real Chads don't spend time online but fucking their harem.
>>
Tbh its one of the few useful skills that schools attempt to each students (and fail because they don't use the Carnegie method - any good speaker in high school is already a natural speaker).
>>
>>34430511
Teach*

Ooorrregggooonnna
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.